Did Teabag Whackos Bomb Boston?

Did Teabag Whackos Bomb Boston?

Posted in the Branson Forum

Smarter

Branson, MO

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Was the Boston Marathon bombing an act of domestic terrorism carried out by radical rightwing Tea Party whackos? It happened on the anniversaries of Waco and OKC, and on Patriot's Day, a holiday that scumbag rightwing nuts claim as their own, defiling its true meaning. Its time to roundup these anti-American teabaggers and lock them up!
Reaper

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Smarter wrote:
Was the Boston Marathon bombing an act of domestic terrorism carried out by radical rightwing Tea Party whackos? It happened on the anniversaries of Waco and OKC, and on Patriot's Day, a holiday that scumbag rightwing nuts claim as their own, defiling its true meaning. Its time to roundup these anti-American teabaggers and lock them up!
So disrespectful to the American people and freedom. Please end you life it has no worth!!
black muslims bomed Bosto

Ozark, MO

#3 Apr 17, 2013
black muslims bombed Boston

2 black hoodie muslims were seen running away the night before the bombs went off
Smarter wrote:
then another black hooded muslim was spotted on a rooftop after the blast

Sarah Palin did not cause this

black muslim terrorists are to blame

turn yore TV on and read the news

you should git out a little bit more

you must live a sheltered life with your MOTHER
Smarter

Branson, MO

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Nope, this smells like the work of a Timothy McVeigh type, an anti-Americn rightwing republican teabaggin fanatic who wants to destroy America.
Pooter McGee

Branson, MO

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Why do TeaBag republicans hate America and the troops?
Pooter McGee is TeaBagger

Ozark, MO

#6 Apr 17, 2013
Pooter McGee is a TeaBagger who HATES AMERICA and he loves Liberal Obama Mama Llama who brought on HOPE & CHANGE TO AMERICA
Pooter McGee wrote:
Why do TeaBag republicans hate America and the troops?
THIS CRAZY BASTARD Pooter McGee HATES AMERICA

he should go kill himself
Reaper

Denver, CO

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Smarter wrote:
Nope, this smells like the work of a Timothy McVeigh type, an anti-Americn rightwing republican teabaggin fanatic who wants to destroy America.
Dumbass!!!!!!!!!!
morningwood

Belleville, IL

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Smarter wrote:
Don't forget that May 19th is the anniversary of the Weather Underground commemorating the birth of Ho Chi Minh by bombing the Pentagon. I'm sure that's probably some sort of lefty holiday for you.
Genius

Branson, MO

#9 Apr 27, 2013
Smarter wrote:
I don't fully agree with the Tea Party, but I would say you're ignorance proves you need to be a little more open-minded, quit bashing on the right side and except all of the good qualities in both sides. If you are just a Pro Obama nutjob, then you do have more problems to worry about and quite frankly, there is nothing I could say to you for it to sink in. What you are saying is the reason we are a divided nation. More thinking and less talking for you smartguy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Lubricate Springs on Garage Doors (Mar '13) Mon Jaylina 24
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Mon Help 45
How long does BLACK STOOL last? U HAVE IT? (Jan '12) Sun Jerry fishman 5
Forum that provides objective information witho... (Nov '09) Sun The Fisherman 44
Corey's law Dec 9 branson mama 2
There's more than one road in Branson.... Really. Dec 6 Big 5
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Nov 28 Angie 27

Branson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages