BRANSON is the WORST town in the USA!...

BRANSON is the WORST town in the USA!!! OUR VISIT

Posted in the Branson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BUSINESS MAN

Russellville, AR

#1 Jun 1, 2013
GOT ROBBED BY KNIFE POINT AT THE LANDING BY LOWLIFE DRUG DEALER. MY CAR WAS BROKEN INTO ALSO. I WROTE A LONGER POST ON THIS SUBJECT WENT POOF. GRRR.

WE WILL NEVER EVER COME BACK TO THIS GHETTO CALLED BRANSON.

BRANSON HAS LOST ITS BEAUTY FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS

WE WILL NOT OPEN A NEW BUSINESS AND BUILD A HOME HERE DUE TO THE HIGH CRIME/DRUGS/HOOKERS/BEGGARS/ IN GENERAL THE TOWN IS SO RUNDOWN!

WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD COME HERE AND INVEST big $$$ HERE WHEN BRANSON HAS LOST ALL THAT IT HAD GOING FOR IT? ALL GONE WHAT A PITY.

DOES BRANSON NOT HAVE SOME SORT OF PRIDE IN THEIR OWN TOWN?

MUST NOT, ITS A GHETTO!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 12

Branson, MO

#2 Jun 1, 2013
Business man / Russville, AR; now that's an oxymoron. Ha ha. Hooker and Beggars? Right. What a lying schmuck. Been here 45 years, never been subject of any crime, car broken in etc. We don't even lock our doors. Of course, like any good hillbilly, I have plenty of guns and a sign in the front yard that states: "You are now within range". Go fornicate with your sister somewhere else.
howdy

Springfield, MO

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Its phucked up in its own way, but I would not call it ghetto. I've seen far more rundown places than Branson.
sheila

Leesburg, GA

#4 Jun 1, 2013
beleve me where I come from branson is not a ghetto.
great secenery. does have some problems but it is safer than most places.
Buckwheat

Dallas, TX

#5 Jun 2, 2013
BUSINESS MAN wrote:
GOT ROBBED BY KNIFE POINT AT THE LANDING BY LOWLIFE DRUG DEALER. MY CAR WAS BROKEN INTO ALSO. I WROTE A LONGER POST ON THIS SUBJECT WENT POOF. GRRR.
WE WILL NOT OPEN A NEW BUSINESS AND BUILD A HOME HERE DUE TO THE HIGH CRIME/DRUGS/HOOKERS/BEGGARS/ IN GENERAL THE TOWN IS SO RUNDOWN!
WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD COME HERE AND INVEST big $$$ HERE WHEN BRANSON HAS LOST ALL THAT IT HAD GOING FOR IT? ALL GONE WHAT A PITY.
MUST NOT, ITS A GHETTO!!
Maybe you should try Compton, or Watts, Ca.
Native

Branson, MO

#6 Jun 3, 2013
There are more closings, abandoned or floundering Business/buildings, overgrown lots, for rent and for sale signs than ever. FOR SALE SIGN EVERYWHERE!

For someone visiting here for the first time, what they see tells the story.
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#7 Jun 3, 2013
BUSINESS MAN wrote:
MUST NOT, ITS A GHETTO!!
Weak sauce.
Mr Nobody

Branson, MO

#8 Jun 3, 2013
Native wrote:
There are more closings, abandoned or floundering Business/buildings, overgrown lots, for rent and for sale signs than ever. FOR SALE SIGN EVERYWHERE!
For someone visiting here for the first time, what they see tells the story.
I agree. I know the tornado didn't help things, but some parts just look really rough to a first time visitor. I'm pretty familiar with Branson, I know where I am going, what I want, etc... but some things I look at and think "man that probably looks really bad to someone who has never been here before".

Since: Oct 12

Branson, MO

#9 Jun 5, 2013
some things I look at and think "man that probably looks really bad to someone who has never been here before

Mr. Nobutty: You shouldn't talk about your ol' lady like that
neeeeext

Ozark, MO

#10 Jun 7, 2013
we got what we were after.... a chunk of your money. and while you were being "victimized" did you notice allll the traffic and full hotel parking lots ect ? as a so called business owner you should have seen operitunity and a chance at a open market to make millions as so many have but you sour-pus would not fit in. Our half full glass is overflowing. So stay your ass away you wont be missed.
Donna

Branson, MO

#11 Jun 19, 2013
Wasn't bad when we were there....heard Memphis is a lot worse now.

But you can get robbed and mugged almost anywhere.
Tourist

Branson, MO

#12 Jun 21, 2013
The worst service in town Olive Garden. Kayla was our server she was rude stupid and horrible
Lady

Branson, MO

#13 Jun 22, 2013
That girl stinks like an outhouse
tenth st

Hollister, MO

#14 Jun 23, 2013
Branson is going south thats for sure! It has been overbuilt and there aren't many jobs left. Meth is rampid and it will become a ghost town like rockaway beach or osage beach for that matter, it's just a matter of time. I first moved to Branson in 1991 and things were good but slowly over the years it has become a joke. There aren't any big country names here anymore. People have gone elsewhere on vacation and the ticket prices are UNREAL!!
J ef merel

Branson, MO

#15 Jun 23, 2013
Why is my wife trolling for pies. Who told her about Regi
BRANSON A RIP OFF TOWN

Branson, MO

#16 Jun 26, 2013
BUSINESS MAN wrote:
MUST NOT, ITS A GHETTO!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/branson-mo/TC...
american

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 3, 2013
We used to travel to branson once or twice a year. I have noticed the big names or gone and lots of empty and run down property. Once celebration city closed we stopped enjoying our visits as much and the trips have become less and less.
sheila

Branson, MO

#18 Jul 3, 2013
they are doing a millions dollar renovation of the strip and downtown so hang on it may actually look new someday! all kinds of shows and things to do without going on the strip.
Native Scoop

Ozark, MO

#19 Jul 14, 2013
http://theshortlink.com/branson-scoop
Here's the scoop from my point of view!
tcb 911

Branson, MO

#20 Sep 2, 2013
Been here since 91, yes branson is going down hill. You have the city government to thank (silver dollar city daughter as mayor???) Thats a big joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what has happened to Branson?? (Jun '14) 12 hr SharieDeal 28
Anyone know anything about Robert Sanderson run... 23 hr someonesfullofcrap 13
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Fri Quindee 12
Brandon's Wild World Jul 14 Calling PETA 13
craigslist lady has this little problem NEED UR... (Dec '11) Jul 13 rudyman 456 8
Looking for place to eat in Branson, Mo Jul 13 Now_What- 2
Need your help locals---- hotels with pools out... Jul 6 Nunna 4

Branson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branson Mortgages