Looking for what to do in New Haven, CT in Dec.

Posted in the Branford Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2012
Dave

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

I'm traveling 3000 miles for training near New Haven, CT in December and am looking for suggestions of things to fill the dead time. Will be there for almost 2 weeks, and will have a car.

I always enjoy local cuisine (don't know what that is in New Haven), trying new foods and such. Also enjoy historical and cultural sights, most music, sporting events, and more.

While I enjoy bars, it usually seems like a waste of a good opportunity when I'm traveling.

Any suggestions?
Real Pizza

Hume, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Well what you will find plenty of is PIZZA! New Haven style pizza is famous and is the best! Plz dont ask for a fork!! Italian deli's and restuarants are in abundance but not just in New haven. East haven North haven and branford all good.Theres plenty of fresh seafood also.
Connecticut as a whole has some of the best food Ive had in my life. The people there are big into food!
You will have no problem finding good food or people that will point you in the right direction.

Its New England everything is historic! Check out Yale.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Branford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Branford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••