Man Dies In Branford

Full story: Hartford Courant

Mark Albo, 34, was removed from the car and transported to Yale New Haven Hospital, where he died, police said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Paul Kersey

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 20, 2009
 

Judged:

2

I don't wish a horrible death on someone innocent. I wish that on you Val!:)
no name

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 20, 2009
 
Close Friend,

The brown house is not mine but a place Mark lived a while ago and was a clue for you to contact someone who knew Mark well.

Maybe you didn't know Mark then. It was neant only for a way for to get in touch with someone
ANONYMOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Apr 20, 2009
 
valkyrie35 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your solution to their ignorance is to wish a horrible death of someone innocent? That pretty much makes you the lowest of the low.
you moron you probably didnt even know mark, let alone the situation, do you have anything better to do than get online and comment on sh*t you dont even know about? get a life jerk!
ANONYMOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 20, 2009
 
mark and i practically lived there for the paast 6 months
ANONYMOUS

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 20, 2009
 
valkyrie35 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your solution to their ignorance is to wish a horrible death of someone innocent? That pretty much makes you the lowest of the low.
you obviously dont didnt know mark or the situation, so why are you commenting on any of this online? apparentley your a lonesome retard whith nothing else to do but give your input into peoples lives who dont know you - GET A LIFE YOU LOSER! if you want to touch on sentimental issues, save it for
ANONYMOUS

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 21, 2009
 
you stupid idiot- you probably didnt even know mark, let alone the situation. do you have anything better to do than waste your time poking around in peoples business on the internet , who you dont even know?! get a lfw jerk!
family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 21, 2009
 
you dont even now mark or the story moron, get a life rather than posting crap on the internet that has nothing to do with you

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Apr 24, 2009
 
ANONYMOUS wrote:
you moron you probably didnt even know mark, let alone the situation, do you have anything better to do than get online and comment on sh*t you dont even know about? get a life jerk!
You sound like the moron.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 24, 2009
 
Paul Kersey wrote:
I don't wish a horrible death on someone innocent. I wish that on you Val!:)
Wow, and I bet you call yourself a Christian, too, don't you. But that's the American way, right? Kill anyone who disagrees.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 24, 2009
 
ANONYMOUS wrote:
you obviously dont didnt know mark or the situation, so why are you commenting on any of this online? apparentley your a lonesome retard whith nothing else to do but give your input into peoples lives who dont know you - GET A LIFE YOU LOSER! if you want to touch on sentimental issues, save it for
So someone needs to know the situation before posting about a comment on a PUBLIC forum about wishing someone else were dead? Really?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 24, 2009
 
And my comment was in response to Laura's comment that the previous posters should have someone close to them die a horrible death. It had nothing to do with Mark. Those of you who support the idea of people losing close friends or relatives in a horrible death to prove a point about an internet blog are losers and should seek help immediately.
family

Wethersfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 24, 2009
 
valkyrie35 wrote:
And my comment was in response to Laura's comment that the previous posters should have someone close to them die a horrible death. It had nothing to do with Mark. Those of you who support the idea of people losing close friends or relatives in a horrible death to prove a point about an internet blog are losers and should seek help immediately.
so you just look up things online about people you ve nver known and feel the right you can make a comment. morals or not you need to get a life and mind your own business. this website is meant only for marks family, freinds and aquaintences.
whtlr

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 25, 2009
 
valkyrie35 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, and I bet you call yourself a Christian, too, don't you. But that's the American way, right? Kill anyone who disagrees.
What an azzhole. You bring up christian at the drop of a hat. What an f'ing loser you are. What a sorry little puke you are with nothing better to do all day than throw your comments in here. Hey get a girl friend, or boyfriend and get out of your mom's basement. Your an f'ng broken record.
whtlr

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 25, 2009
 
valkyrie35 wrote:
<quoted text>
So someone needs to know the situation before posting about a comment on a PUBLIC forum about wishing someone else were dead? Really?
Kid, your a punk. Really.
family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 25, 2009
 
thank you evryone for backing up the peolpe who knew mark and loved or cared for him.the last thing he would want is for family and loved ones to banter back and forth with rejects that never knew him
buddy

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 30, 2009
 
i'm looking for marks best friend,steve. steve if youre looking aat this webpage, let me know cause mark would definatley want us to get together and talk. plus theres alot of stuff i have that he would have wanted you to see
ill miss both u

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 22, 2010
 
mark and danny were very close friends of our family. i will never thnk it was one of their faults. but maybe it was or wasnt. it doesnt mstter i still love them. Marks son is my cousin. so Mark Was my uncle. I love both of them and for all the people who gave our family support... thank you. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Branford Discussions

Search the Branford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr PetVax 18,482
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) 8 hr Good looking 2,831
Any "bump ahead" signs in the greater new haven... Jul 6 Mary 1
Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Jul 2 Touch 321
New Haven Register said to cut about 20 jobs (Dec '08) Jun 28 Jumanji 2
Things that sting every summer Jun 28 Most Interesting Man 7
Review: Tobacco Express Jun 28 james capal 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Branford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Branford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Branford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Branford
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••