I-95 crash leaves 3 critical

I-95 crash leaves 3 critical

There are 11 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 5, 2008, titled I-95 crash leaves 3 critical. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Three people were critically injured early Saturday after the car in which they were driving spun out in a light rain while trying to merge onto the northbound section of Interstate 95.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

slow down

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2008
why did she lose control of her car in the first place? wet pavement? wet pavement and speed= yes.
Florida Ice

Wallingford, CT

#2 Jul 5, 2008
Probably chit-chatting on the cell.
Thanks for ruining my drive, you genius broad.
slow down wrote:
why did she lose control of her car in the first place? wet pavement? wet pavement and speed= yes.
Scott

Worcester, MA

#3 Jul 6, 2008
Intelligence at it's best! Spin out, and then leave the vehicle instead of moving it off the highway. Stupid, Stupid People. Speed + stupidity = accidents. Young people don't realize what responsibility they have when getting behind the wheel.
observer

Chicopee, MA

#4 Jul 6, 2008
Exit 38 is the Milford Connector exit. If they were headed northbound then they were obviously going too fast for conditions around that tight loop from southbound on the connector and I'll bet you'll now see the grass all chewed-up between the loop and the highway - the loop starts out broad and gets tighter as you get closer to 95.

http://maps.google.com/maps...

Hopefully there'll be a huge civil suit by the affected drivers against the speeding idiot.
ken

Fairfield, CT

#5 Jul 8, 2008
Scott wrote:
Intelligence at it's best! Spin out, and then leave the vehicle instead of moving it off the highway. Stupid, Stupid People. Speed + stupidity = accidents. Young people don't realize what responsibility they have when getting behind the wheel.
apparantly unless you were there you have no right calling anyone stupid.did you ever think they couldnt get the car started or just panicked and figured lets get out,they could have been disoriented.lets put you in the middle of the highway facing the wrong way at midnight after spinning out of control with traffic coming at you at 70 miles an hour and i want to see how calm and level headed you are.this i am sure since being in an accident myself happend so fast.people say she was speeding.it doesnt take speeding to lose control around a wet curve.i know lisa and what matters is that she recovers along with her sister.let the police figure out what happend not some monday morning quarterback throwing out accusations
Melanie

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2008
Florida Ice wrote:
Probably chit-chatting on the cell.
Thanks for ruining my drive, you genius broad.
<quoted text>
get your facts straight before you speak about people because thats not true!!!! People could die, accidents happen, thats not the issue its making sure Lisa and Norma come out okay!!!!!
There's kids involved here, think if it was you or someone you cared about, you really should think before you talk!
Christine

Naugatuck, CT

#7 Jul 9, 2008
Good luck Lisa, I hope you're feeling better. My Prayers are with you and your Family.
Don't Listen to people who obviously never been in an accident on this page. They are pretty ignorant people, that obviously don't know what they are talking about.

I hope you feel better, and everything turns out okay.*hugs*
Christine

Naugatuck, CT

#8 Jul 9, 2008
ken wrote:
<quoted text>
apparantly unless you were there you have no right calling anyone stupid.did you ever think they couldnt get the car started or just panicked and figured lets get out,they could have been disoriented.lets put you in the middle of the highway facing the wrong way at midnight after spinning out of control with traffic coming at you at 70 miles an hour and i want to see how calm and level headed you are.this i am sure since being in an accident myself happend so fast.people say she was speeding.it doesnt take speeding to lose control around a wet curve.i know lisa and what matters is that she recovers along with her sister.let the police figure out what happend not some monday morning quarterback throwing out accusations
definantly agree with you.
Christine

Naugatuck, CT

#9 Jul 9, 2008
Scott wrote:
If you're int he middle of the road, with traffic facing you. At midnight, After you went through an accident. I hope you stay in the middle of the road, and just see what happens to you. Even trying to turn around, is riskier because they wont be able to see where your lights are going/coming from.
Margarida and Iza

Totowa, NJ

#10 Jul 9, 2008
My GOD, forget the accidents now, now is the time people should get together and pray so that everyone comes out ok, yea we people that are normal do panick no one is stupid in this situation things happen that we have no control over we just have to leave in GODS hands that all, the bickering and the name calling needs to stop RIGHT NOW its not going to bring anyone back or make them better the PRAYERS will, so lets all have some consideration cause we still have NORMA to think about !!!!!!!!!!
triskygin

West Hartford, CT

#11 Jul 10, 2008
Margarida and Iza wrote:
My GOD, forget the accidents now, now is the time people should get together and pray so that everyone comes out ok, yea we people that are normal do panick no one is stupid in this situation things happen that we have no control over we just have to leave in GODS hands that all, the bickering and the name calling needs to stop RIGHT NOW its not going to bring anyone back or make them better the PRAYERS will, so lets all have some consideration cause we still have NORMA to think about !!!!!!!!!!
this was a horrific accident..how are the ladies doing? an update anyone? my prayers are with their families and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Whippin post 20,210
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) Tue butch694 5,274
News Watch Live: Bill Clinton rallies for Hillary at... Apr 25 Three Days 1
News On Wet Road, `Officer Down' (Apr '07) Apr 14 get it Right 21
News Branford's Easter Egg Hunt Upcoming Mar '16 Jfenn 1
News Fairfield Student Graduates From Bridgeport Hos... (May '15) May '15 Citizen44 2
News Cops nab suspect in bank robberies (Mar '08) May '15 Erin 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branford Mortgages