Stabbing Suspect Appears in Court

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WVIT-TV

Emotions ran high during the arraignment of Aaron Powell, the man charged in the stabbing death of 21-year-old Michael Lieto in East Haven.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012
High Ridge

Hume, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

I just looked up this criminal, he has 6 convictions mostly for theft and a pending case for 11/16.

Now he will go to prison for the rest of his life for taking a good persons life. Guilt will eat his soul!

So what does one say when this is your neighborhood.
Well HOW DARE THE PEOPLE who allowed this piece of crap to live in our neighborhood!!! I dont want to hear they didnt know it took me 1 minute to run a check on this criminal! There has been many thefts around here! Ive lived here my whole life and the last few years have been sickening, sad, disappointing and unsafe!! Back in the day NEVER was there BS like whats been going on, we didnt tolerate it.

Mikey was one of the GOOD ONES his life should not have ended like this. No word in the world can console his family. Sad sad sad...

To anyone that thinks theyre helping someone out, CHECK THEM OUT FIRST! Dont bring trash into other peoples neighborhoods.Check pending cases and convictions.
http://www.jud2.ct.gov
WOWWW

Hume, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

No words are RIGHT!!!

Thank you for the court system site, I never knew it existed.
I ran this Aaron Powell HOLY COW!!!This kid is nothing but a THIEF!
The Lieto's have no records! NO convictions or pending cases.

Truly sad...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Branford Discussions

Search the Branford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) 2 hr Frank 2,873
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Abdullah OBrian 18,591
Gang Stalking 6 hr Citizen 2
North Haven Police Search For Man Who Burglariz... 13 hr bill 1
Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) 19 hr Citizen44 331
Do you approve of Rosa DeLauro as Representative? (Oct '11) Jul 26 Vincent Bosco 8
Pressure Mounts To House Refugee Kids Jul 22 Joe 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Branford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Branford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE