Review: Black Stallion Restaurant

Review: Black Stallion Restaurant

Posted in the Branford Forum

Bridget

United States

#1 May 17, 2011
This restaurant is horrible! The food is bad, the decor is horrifying and it is a poor excuse for a nightclub, definitely not the new hotspot of the shoreline!
Joan

Holbrook, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2011
I go there at least twice a week for either early dinner or takeout, the food is really good and the dining room is beautiful. I love their drinks, not the watered down stuff you get elsewhere. Good place for chillin with your friends after work. Great apps too and not expensive.
sassy

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2011
just came back from this restraunt 8 of us 6 of us for the first time was very good---from the reviews that were written on the negative side i dont know what you had to eat but 8 of us had different foods fish - chick -pork and 2 different appetizers-----this restraunts staff was very friendly and accomodating--while we were getting ready to leave-- a party of 12 party of 8 was just getting ready to come in ---the atmosphere is very relaxing-----i would recommend this restraunt .
dont trust the negative reviews on anything try it for yourself i'm glad we did.
Angelod

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2011
We had a small Bday party for two people eight total the food as always was very good all o us enjoyed different items all were cooked fresh to order and the sauce was very tasty not over salted the apps that we all had
Were also very good great place to relax with friends they helped serve the
Birthday cake we brought in, the wait staff Nikki & Sean were top notch
Checking On us for anything we needed. Don't trust the bad reviews
Go and see for yourself highly recommend the Black Stallion also the Calamari Sicilian style was the bomb !!! Seeya Saturday night!! Norma & Angelo
Pj Bennett

Branford, CT

#5 Oct 7, 2011
Bridget wrote:
This restaurant is horrible! The food is bad, the decor is horrifying and it is a poor excuse for a nightclub, definitely not the new hotspot of the shoreline!
It is disgusting! Wished I had checked out the reviews before we tried this restaurant.
Reviewer

Gales Ferry, CT

#6 Oct 8, 2011
Just my opinion, but just about every restaurant that does double duty as a nite club has food that sucks. Look at Jonny Ray's in Milford, awful food and a bunch of lounge lizards by 9pm. No wonder they are closing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun WPWW 20,933
Sunny Of West Niggia Hood ! Mar 22 Yalie 10
News Bloodroot Of Bridgeport Celebrates 40th Birthda... Mar 18 America Gentleman... 5
News Five Arrested On Prostitution Charges In Branfo... (Dec '09) Mar 18 Dr Pendyke 32
Gang Stalking In Guilford CT (Apr '15) Mar 17 Observer 9
Renee Chmiel - WTNH News Mar 16 Pat 4
News Atlantic Wire in Branford closes (Aug '08) Mar 12 Regan 22

Branford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branford Mortgages