Bridget

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

This restaurant is horrible! The food is bad, the decor is horrifying and it is a poor excuse for a nightclub, definitely not the new hotspot of the shoreline!
Joan

Keyport, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

I go there at least twice a week for either early dinner or takeout, the food is really good and the dining room is beautiful. I love their drinks, not the watered down stuff you get elsewhere. Good place for chillin with your friends after work. Great apps too and not expensive.
sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

just came back from this restraunt 8 of us 6 of us for the first time was very good---from the reviews that were written on the negative side i dont know what you had to eat but 8 of us had different foods fish - chick -pork and 2 different appetizers-----this restraunts staff was very friendly and accomodating--while we were getting ready to leave-- a party of 12 party of 8 was just getting ready to come in ---the atmosphere is very relaxing-----i would recommend this restraunt .
dont trust the negative reviews on anything try it for yourself i'm glad we did.
Angelod

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

We had a small Bday party for two people eight total the food as always was very good all o us enjoyed different items all were cooked fresh to order and the sauce was very tasty not over salted the apps that we all had
Were also very good great place to relax with friends they helped serve the
Birthday cake we brought in, the wait staff Nikki & Sean were top notch
Checking On us for anything we needed. Don't trust the bad reviews
Go and see for yourself highly recommend the Black Stallion also the Calamari Sicilian style was the bomb !!! Seeya Saturday night!! Norma & Angelo
Pj Bennett

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Bridget wrote:
This restaurant is horrible! The food is bad, the decor is horrifying and it is a poor excuse for a nightclub, definitely not the new hotspot of the shoreline!
It is disgusting! Wished I had checked out the reviews before we tried this restaurant.
Reviewer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Just my opinion, but just about every restaurant that does double duty as a nite club has food that sucks. Look at Jonny Ray's in Milford, awful food and a bunch of lounge lizards by 9pm. No wonder they are closing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Branford Discussions

Search the Branford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
Review: Fairmount Theatre (Oct '10) Thu Good looking 2,833
Any "bump ahead" signs in the greater new haven... Jul 6 Mary 1
Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Jul 2 Touch 321
New Haven Register said to cut about 20 jobs (Dec '08) Jun 28 Jumanji 2
Things that sting every summer Jun 28 Most Interesting Man 7
Review: Tobacco Express Jun 28 james capal 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Branford Jobs

•••