Fatal ATV Accident In Brandywine

Fatal ATV Accident In Brandywine

There are 5 comments on the WUSA9 story from Aug 10, 2008, titled Fatal ATV Accident In Brandywine. In it, WUSA9 reports that:

Maryland State Police say a man was killed while driving a stolen ATV the wrong way on Route 301 in Brandywine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA9.

JustMe

Royal Oak, MI

#1 Aug 11, 2008
So who says the nice ATV's he had before were really his? Maybe they were stolen, too.
Giantone

Waldorf, MD

#2 Aug 25, 2008
If he can't tell the difference from north and south bound 301 then he should'nt be driving anythying at all!The moron at night going the wrong way on a busy highway ,the other driver doing nothing wrong will be scard for life!
Peggy

Cutchogue, NY

#4 Dec 27, 2008
Why don't you people have a heart, he's dead and think that maybe his friends and family can read this because I'm a friend and this really hurt to hear people talk about him like this, he was a father of two and a sweet friend and yes young people make mistakes.

Think before you judge and put things on the internet.
Jereboam

Chantilly, VA

#5 Jan 5, 2009
Sad story.
LOVE 24

Washington, DC

#6 Feb 18, 2010
I so agree with Peggy I'm the girlfriend of 8 years and we have two kids together that reminds me of him everyday!! When here it is 2010 and the pain just seems like yesterday....So please don't judge the driver of his wrong doing as driving on the wrong side when stated by the female who was on the ATV with him said that they were no cars really that late in the night and the car that hit him well could have pulled over or make a attempt!! When I see police lights you slow down etc etc, The man that got hurt, YES taking a life I can see hard but losing the love of your life!! My bestfriend, lover, father to my daughter and son, is even HARDER!! We MISS YOU BABY 8-8-08 RIP
Aaron D. Williams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandywine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May 8 American 8
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Apr '16 Resident 288
ISO child rape victims Apr '16 Justice1 1
Aquasco Speedway (May '06) Mar '16 JimMorgan 72
Review: Evergreen Disposal Svc (Mar '11) Feb '16 ajay 40
Debate: Marijuana - Waldorf, MD (Sep '10) Feb '16 austin 18
Review: LUXE Beauty Supply (Jan '13) Feb '16 Lauren 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandywine Mortgages