3 Injured After ATV, Car Collide - Ne...

3 Injured After ATV, Car Collide - News Story - WRC | Washington

There are 22 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Aug 8, 2008, titled 3 Injured After ATV, Car Collide - News Story - WRC | Washington. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Three people were injured early Friday morning after an all-terrain vehicle collided with another vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 08

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 8, 2008
it's an ATV!
Ben Dover

Alexandria, VA

#2 Aug 8, 2008
that is good for him, HE SHOULDN'T BEEN STEALING.
Karen

Baltimore, MD

#3 Aug 8, 2008
What yo-yo brain would drive an ATV on a highway????

Since: Feb 08

Washington, DC

#4 Aug 8, 2008
Karen wrote:
all the way from Fairfax...
If dogs could talk

San Jose, CA

#6 Aug 8, 2008
They should change the name of that model of ATV to ATEODNV: All-Terrain Except Oncomming Dodge Neon Vehicle.
Mike

Lutherville Timonium, MD

#8 Aug 8, 2008
What a moron. Anybody stupid enough to drive an ATV on a public highway at night does not deserve to be alive.
TIKO

Ashland, VA

#9 Aug 8, 2008
What a pity the passenger in the stolen ATV didn' die, either. But it won't be long until he's shot either in a drive-by shooting or buying and selling drugs. Hopefully that will occur before he has a chance to make more criminals!
ATV

Miami, FL

#10 Aug 8, 2008
As s hole of the Top Variety. And look, now he's dead. Hope he thinks it was worth it!!!!!!
Joe

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#11 Aug 8, 2008
i helped load the Atv Driver into trooper 2..he was in horrible shape..had a feeling he wouldnt make it
Ripariandweller

Silver Spring, MD

#12 Aug 8, 2008
Karen wrote:
You would be amazed. They operate them on the road all the time in Frederick County. No helmets, as fast as they can go.
Jim

Hyattsville, MD

#13 Aug 8, 2008
Karen wrote:
In Baltimore city, you will see PACKS of them flying down major roads on ATVs and 125 cc dirtbikes. Most of them (all of them?) are stolen. The police do nothing; in fact, the mayor ordered the police department NOT to give chase. The ride around with impunity, endangering the entire community. You'll see kids well under 13 doing it.

Parts of this country are lawless.
Nik

Southfield, MI

#14 Aug 8, 2008
FANTASTIC.

And the Darwin Award goes to... MORON STEALING ATV AND PLAYING CHICKEN WITH A CAR!

Hooray for the gene pool.
blackspeak

Beltsville, MD

#15 Aug 8, 2008
This goes under the heading of "Sometime you get the bear, and sometimes the bear get you"... Its also poetic justice... LOL!!!
Dick Branigan

Mechanicsville, MD

#16 Aug 8, 2008
Poor ATV. What kind was it I wonder.

RIP poor ATV.
Friend of the Family

Temple Hills, MD

#17 Aug 8, 2008
For all of yall who takes this as a joke. Yall wouldn't be doing it if it was your father, son, uncle or brother. So yall need to watch what yall say cause your day is soon to come and you will have to give an account on what you do and say or type. R.I.P Aaron. Gone but Not Forgotten...
blackspeak

Beltsville, MD

#18 Aug 9, 2008
Friend of the Family wrote:
For all of yall who takes this as a joke. Yall wouldn't be doing it if it was your father, son, uncle or brother. So yall need to watch what yall say cause your day is soon to come and you will have to give an account on what you do and say or type. R.I.P Aaron. Gone but Not Forgotten...
If my father, brother, son or uncle, stolen an ATV and ran into an SUV, all jokes are the only way to relate to this kind of stupidity. Beside Aaron's gone. He don't care.
jimw711

Germantown, MD

#19 Aug 9, 2008
Friend of the Family wrote:
I have to say that if any member of "my" family was asinine enough to endanger his/her own life and that of anyone else by pulling such a idiotic stunt deserves what happened. There is no excuse for this action, and if you condone it, you're just as stupid as he was
bigguns

Vienna, VA

#20 Aug 9, 2008
castles in the air wrote:
<quoted text>
all the way from Fairfax...
No Dipshyt, the ATV was STOLEN from fairfax....maybe you need to take one on the hiway too.
RLP

Rockville, MD

#21 Aug 9, 2008
Somehow, someway, the the ATV driver's family will sue somebody saying it is somebody else's fault that this young man stole an ATV, rode it on a highway - the wrong way- and had a head on crash in the middle of the night.
cav scout

Elizabeth, NJ

#22 Aug 10, 2008
Friend of the family: you are a joke! people who engage in criminal activity like this and finally get creamed are taking responsibility, albeit unwittingly, for the first time in their miserable gasta lives, and people like you and the rest of their dysfunctional families are perpetuating it by being apologists for the dearly and happily departed! see ya, looser, glad you won't be stealing my ATV. and one need not go to Baltimore to see packs of darkees riding stolen dirt bikes and ATVs, I see them most everyday as I leave andrews air force base. but since the PGPD have shared values with these menaces to society, they do nothing, I've see it time and time again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandywine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strip joints Jul 17 Bjones 1
News Three Teenagers Arrested in Gang-Related Homicide (Dec '14) Jun 24 jose 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Apr '16 Resident 288
ISO child rape victims Apr '16 Justice1 1
Aquasco Speedway (May '06) Mar '16 JimMorgan 72
Review: Evergreen Disposal Svc (Mar '11) Feb '16 ajay 40

Brandywine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandywine Mortgages