One Teen Dead, Two Injured In Waldorf...

One Teen Dead, Two Injured In Waldorf Crash

There are 2 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Dec 28, 2007, titled One Teen Dead, Two Injured In Waldorf Crash. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Police say it's a picture every teenage driver should have etched in their minds - a mangled car and the flowers that mark the spot where a promising teen lost her life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

sad

Capitol Heights, MD

#1 Jan 25, 2008
saw the news last night about the Weirs pressing charges against Laura and saying she hasn't even tried to contact us - just how do you go about it?..... This is a tough call. Nobody is going to benefit from this. The damage is done so why keep it going.....
muff

Baltimore, MD

#2 Jan 28, 2008
I thought it was the police bringing charges against her after investigating the accident not the parents. I can't imagine how the Weirs feel and Laura feels. If Laura is found guilty of the charges I am sure the family will file some type of law suit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandywine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: LUXE Beauty Supply (Jan '13) Feb 10 Lauren 2
NEW Maryland Locksmith License Law (Jul '13) Feb 6 Juno 8
Debate: Marijuana - Waldorf, MD (Sep '10) Feb 5 anna b2438 17
Review: Evergreen Disposal Svc (Mar '11) Jan 23 BigBoyBob 39
News Waldorf, The Ghetto? (Jun '06) Nov '15 Randyis714 287
Trade wife or girlfriend pics Nov '15 Randyis714 2
Aquasco Speedway (May '06) Sep '15 charlie gibson 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandywine Mortgages