Boca Grande: Read and decide for your...

Boca Grande: Read and decide for yourself

Posted in the Brandon Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Ghost of V Royster

United States

#1 May 12, 2010
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#2 May 15, 2010
The crazy conspiracy nuts will still try to convince others that Boca wants to "take over" Ripon, or some other such nonsense.

Ripon should be lucky to have investors interested in our town.
Anonymousity

Fond Du Lac, WI

#3 May 15, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
The crazy conspiracy nuts will still try to convince others that Boca wants to "take over" Ripon, or some other such nonsense.
Ripon should be lucky to have investors interested in our town.
The conspiracy nuts got their man elected. The Man from the Holy Land (Plymouth?). The man who God put on this earth to help people (see campaign literature). The man whose pamphlets oozed of religion and God and church....and schedules his district listening sessions on....DRUM ROLL PLEASE: THE DAY OF THE LORD, SUNDAY - See for yourself:

http://riponpress.com/main.asp...

So, we elected someone who uses religion to get elected, then conveniently forgets about it when he needs to show the public he has done "something"...more great advice from JerryChelle.
being bad

United States

#4 May 15, 2010
Haven't you moved yet?
being bad

United States

#5 May 15, 2010
okay
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#6 May 16, 2010
being bad wrote:
Haven't you moved yet?
The crazy conspiracy nuts are in full bloom this spring.
anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#7 May 24, 2010
Great article in Marketplace! It was very detailed and hopefully now there is better understanding in regards to motivation for the project as well as the project itself. There has been very little activity on this blog so maybe, finally, this article has put any apprehension to rest. I am told that the residents at American House are chomping at the bit to get into their new space. It looks beautiful!
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#8 May 30, 2010
anonymous wrote:
There has been very little activity on this blog so maybe, finally, this article has put any apprehension to rest.
No, actually, it is because someone on Thorne Street lost their Internet connection....and Ripon is celebrating...plus a little editorial in the local paper may have done its job:
southern girl

Fond Du Lac, WI

#9 May 30, 2010
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually, it is because someone on Thorne Street lost their Internet connection....and Ripon is celebrating...plus a little editorial in the local paper may have done its job:
Maybe, maybe not.
Anonymousity

Fond Du Lac, WI

#10 May 30, 2010
southern girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, maybe not.
Your theory? Surely, people don't understand Boca. The Mayor says so.
southern girl

Fond Du Lac, WI

#11 May 30, 2010
Maybe the article in Marketplace has shed some light on the topic for the mayor? There is no doubt that he didn't have a good understanding of it at the time of the article. There is nothing to be "scared" of, that is for sure!!!!!!!! It will be interesting to see whether he makes any further comments about the project. How much more of a fool can he make himself look like before even his supporters step aside?
Anonymousopoly

Fond Du Lac, WI

#12 May 31, 2010
southern girl wrote:
Maybe the article in Marketplace has shed some light on the topic for the mayor? There is no doubt that he didn't have a good understanding of it at the time of the article. There is nothing to be "scared" of, that is for sure!!!!!!!! It will be interesting to see whether he makes any further comments about the project. How much more of a fool can he make himself look like before even his supporters step aside?
I am not afraid of Boca. If our mayor is, shame on him. We should not have elected someone who is "scared" of economic development. He should learn the facts before spouting off.
anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#13 May 31, 2010
Still no opposition to the positive comments. Maybe they do understand now. Hopeful, but unlikely, I suppose.
Anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#14 Jun 6, 2010
Anonymousopoly wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not afraid of Boca. If our mayor is, shame on him. We should not have elected someone who is "scared" of economic development. He should learn the facts before spouting off.
It would be nice if the mayor would dress up for special events like Memorial Day. I don't know what was worse - his speech or his lack of a suit and tie. I guess "common sense" does not mean having a good wardrobe.
babe

Ripon, WI

#15 Jun 9, 2010
okay
anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#16 Jun 11, 2010
Who cares what he wears, but he could say something positive about the city. Just once! Could it be that we have a Mayor who wants the city to fail? Though he is anti-education I would recommend a public speaking class. Maybe from one of the HS teachers in town.
Nameless

Fond Du Lac, WI

#17 Jun 12, 2010
Mayor Will apparently never studied English, but he must have studied history. He sounds exactly like Joe McCarthy: "I have in my hand a list of businesses threatening to leave Ripon!!!"
babe

Ripon, WI

#18 Jun 12, 2010
that is nice!
anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#19 Jun 13, 2010
babe wrote:
that is nice!
Sad to say it, but these are the facts. He has been a downer since day one. Why not look at the businesses taking up shop here. There are several. No word from our Mayor about them. How about the expansion of Roadhouse? What about all the local contractors working there? Not a word. Very sad and very true! Everyones Mayor, I think not.
anonymous

Fond Du Lac, WI

#20 Jun 13, 2010
you'd think he would, at the very least, make an appearance the the bike races, at the Friday evening concerts, at the Relay for Life. No, nowhere to be seen. Our Mayor is a no-show!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute Fat Wisconsin Chicks (Jun '13) 21 hr Lick them Toes 13
Ripon WI Police Department (Jul '14) May '15 peggy 12
Donald Lee Siedschlag October 7, 1943 - October... May '15 driver 2
Once worked in Markesan (Apr '14) Jan '15 Old peapitcher 9
News Haunted: Dartford Cemetery, Green Lake, Wiscons... (Jan '08) Nov '14 jsm 235
Joseph Wilkes, Waupun resident, Civil War veteran (Nov '14) Nov '14 James OBrien 1
Illegal Immigrants in Ripon?? (Aug '09) Sep '14 raphael 120
More from around the web

Brandon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Brandon Mortgages