Conrad Murray talks about Michael Jac...

Conrad Murray talks about Michael Jackson

There are 5 comments on the WAPT-TV Jackson story from Nov 24, 2013, titled Conrad Murray talks about Michael Jackson. In it, WAPT-TV Jackson reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPT-TV Jackson.

Octopus

Schenectady, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2013
Jacko shit and pissed his black trousers for hours as it leaked out of him. Dr Murray claims that Wacko did not know how to put a condom on so the doc did it for him and held the clown's disgusting penis every night. Maybe Murray helped shove his manpons up his butt cheeks also. Embarrassing and degrading new information here, Conrad. Almost as good as the hilarious nude death photographs taken at the hospital before they sliced the clown open and removed his dead heart and other organs. I knew that the filthy clown had to reek like urine and stinky bowel movement that dripped down his strawny toad legs onto his bedsheets and on the floor as the clown hopped and skipped around his death room as his feces exploded out of him. Only the clown was ever this dehumanized. That is because he was a child molesting little freak and his already disgraceful legacy just became even worse than I ever thought possible...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 24, 2013
Murray is a cold blood killer that will never convince anyone he is not.

'Murray told investigators he gave Jackson nightly infusions of propofol to treat his intractable insomnia for two months, so he could rest for rehearsals.'

Why didn't Murray tell investigators that propofol is not used to treat insomnia?
Simply because he never treated MJ for insomnia.

How many doctors abandon their patients during surgery? None but Murray did that to Michael Jackson whilst out to it on propofol.

"In the streets, he envied all the lucky boys, but goodness knows, he didn't want a lot. I'm so sorry for that laddie who hasn't got a daddy. He's a little boy that Santa Claus forgot."

"That song tells my story," Murray then said. "That's how I grew up. I had no toy. I had nothing. As I grew up, my heart has been whole and my heart says to help, and all I do is to give. I want to give."

Murray is a psycho that murdered MJ because he envied him.
I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL

London, UK

#4 Nov 25, 2013
Why is anybody even listening,to these wicked
Lies,Michael never know Murray that long.
What a Jerk spreading all these lies and gossip about somebody.the littie storie teller.at the end of the day there was only murray,and Michael in the room.he sat and thought carefully when he was inside what lies to tell.and Michael not here to tell us that freak murray did to him,you can see just by
Looking at murray what a monster he is.conrad
Murray.just complete madman,the only thing that comes out of his mouth is crap.price of money
Price of fame.and headlines.theres not a care in the world what he did to Michael.even though everyday I want him back? I am just glad hes not here to see this.it would of hurt him so very much
There are world full of women.who would be Michaels nurse.who Just love and care for that man.Just maybe Michael was just too good for this world.he was truly a wonderful man.never in my life will I forget you Michael.Everyday I miss you Michael.

If you enter this world knowing that you are loved
And you leave this world knowing the same then
Everything that happens in between can be dealt
With.by Michael Jackson.and you are truly loved Michael.

Leave Michael Jackson alone

Have some respect

If you are any sort of person let Michael rest in peace.

And even if he was still alive.but hes not.let him have the privacy he deserves

Michael Jackson forever the king of pop

Michael Jackson forever the king of rock

Michael Jackson forever the king of soul

Michael Jackson forever the king of music

Michael Jackson forever the king of entertainment

Michael Jackson forever the king of the dance floor

Forever the king lives on.with the greatest respect
And love and care

The man,the hero,the legend,the icon

How hot was Michael in the this is it rehearsals
Dancing on the table.he was still the hottest guy that ever lived.and a truly wonderful man
Jane

Bronx, NY

#5 Nov 25, 2013
It sounds like Dr. Conrad Murray is one step from saying him and Jackson has a sexual affair. This is very perverted! Murray should stop talking like this because it makes him look vulgar and low class! He says he loved Michael Jackson and he didn't know how to put on a condom? Why would Jackson have to put on a condom in Dr. Murray's presence unless they were having sex. Is Dr. Murray bisexual? I mean come on. You got out two years earlier for a light sentence. You take no blame whatsoever for his death and not you trash him for money. This Doctor is a creep!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 26, 2013
Jane wrote:
It sounds like Dr. Conrad Murray is one step from saying him and Jackson has a sexual affair. This is very perverted! Murray should stop talking like this because it makes him look vulgar and low class! He says he loved Michael Jackson and he didn't know how to put on a condom? Why would Jackson have to put on a condom in Dr. Murray's presence unless they were having sex. Is Dr. Murray bisexual? I mean come on. You got out two years earlier for a light sentence. You take no blame whatsoever for his death and not you trash him for money. This Doctor is a creep!
Murray is a voodoo medicine man. Heaven knows what he did to MJ when he was out to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) 20 hr Jeanette Gilmore 243
intown site hotel Fri nattie555 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu Mother Mcreeeeee 20,096
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Aug 24 Yeah 37
jackson ms Aug 21 nattie555 1
9 Lives Matter Aug 20 KITTEN 2
Review: Bbmk Contracting Aug 18 Eranderson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandon Mortgages