looking for justice

Milan, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2012
IS it troubling that the people we chose to Represent us average income hard workig people are often rich lawyers that run unoppose. Shouldn't it be two people running against each other to be called a election. Is there anyone in politics that is not a lawyer?
Jeff

Jackson, TN

#2 Mar 16, 2012
You are absolutely right lfj. People should have background on who they are electing. Lawyers are verbal hitmen-thats what they do-so why are we surprised when they turn out to be less than honest.There are elections where they run unopposed-why even bother havin a election-People need to ask questions-be more involved. The politicians I have personally known don't even get along with their own families-thats usually the first clue to the quality of a leader-unfortuatly most politics is about personal gain and title and not public service.
lynn

Jackson, TN

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Brandon has one poor excuse of a State Rep. that is a fact. The citizens need to wise up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 7 hr Geoscientist 1,990
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi Sun Swedenforever 2
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
Roleplaying with me (Jan '14) Sep 26 Corey M 5
Brandon Dating
Find my Match

Brandon Jobs

Brandon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brandon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brandon