Corinth Man Arrested for Ricin Mailings to President, Senator

Apr 17, 2013 Full story: MyEyeWitnessNews.com 18

The FBI has arrested a Corinth, Mississippi man for sending letters laced with the deadly poison ricin to President Obama, a U.S. Senator, and a Mississippi justice official.

Full Story
:-)

Corinth, MS

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Glad they got him.
Exposed

Atascadero, CA

#3 Apr 17, 2013
The person arrested was Paul Kevin Curtis of Corinth, Mississippi.

I was looking on Topix to see if anyone knew him.
Just Asking

Corinth, MS

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Exposed wrote:
The person arrested was Paul Kevin Curtis of Corinth, Mississippi.
I was looking on Topix to see if anyone knew him.
Didn't the paper say he was from Tupelo and ARRESTED in Corinth
Harold

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Another redneck ------- such a disgrace to mankind.
hey

Henderson, TN

#6 Apr 17, 2013
There was a Kevin Curtis that used to live in booneville and was a singer. He was always talking about conspiracies an crap
scooter

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2013
he was from Tupelo is what the news reported.
Headlife

Corinth, MS

#9 Apr 17, 2013
U ppl a bunch of lies watch the news and stop makin up $hit, the man is from lee county
Answer

Monroeville, AL

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Nobody is making up a thing - the man was living in Corinth. Stop your stupid crap
Headlife

Corinth, MS

#11 Apr 17, 2013
I heard n seen it for myself on channel 9 news at 9:00pm so u get a life u lying MF he's from Lee County watch the news n u will c jake azz
Memphis

Corinth, MS

#12 Apr 17, 2013
Headlife wrote:
U ppl a bunch of lies watch the news and stop makin up $hit, the man is from lee county
Headlife I have saw you all over this bad mouthing people. Get a life. Everyone go to www.clarionledger.com and see a picture and read all about it. Don't listen to anyone that can't even spell.
Headlife

Corinth, MS

#13 Apr 17, 2013
U tellin ppl to look online I guess u can't afford on cable lmao I seen n heard it with my own 2 eyes n 2 ears from channel 9 news so u the stupid 1
Flip

Corinth, MS

#14 Apr 17, 2013
The best part of all you mfers ran down into the crack of your momma's ass
Answer

Monroeville, AL

#15 Apr 17, 2013
Headlife wrote:
U tellin ppl to look online I guess u can't afford on cable lmao I seen n heard it with my own 2 eyes n 2 ears from channel 9 news so u the stupid 1
Do you feel stupid yet? Or are you convinced that all those law enforcement officers are stupid?!
maryk

Tupelo, MS

#16 Apr 17, 2013
Headlife wrote:
Why don't you call channel 9, and tell them to make sure they get a story correct before reporting it. Especially one this big.
Answer

Monroeville, AL

#17 Apr 17, 2013
Memphis wrote:
<quoted text>
Headlife I have saw you all over this bad mouthing people. Get a life. Everyone go to www.clarionledger.com and see a picture and read all about it. Don't listen to anyone that can't even spell.
Thanks for the C/L hook-up. I know more than I ever wanted to know about the man. By tomorrow, the entire country will know this sickos life story. He has had mental problems for a while it seems. Reminds me of Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy Theory." Too strange. And I really wish he had been arrested in Tupelo.
yikes

Hollywood, FL

#18 Apr 17, 2013
hey

New Salisbury, IN

#21 Apr 17, 2013
His Facebook shows how creepy he really is... Kevin Curtis live
Dontbedumb

Corinth, MS

#25 Apr 18, 2013
Hey Headlife...If you clicked on this thread you would see that Topix itself posted the Subject as "NEWS"...let's not be dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 54 min WARRIOR 19,217
Officials: JPD Officer Shoots Self In Chest (May '07) 7 hr anon 82
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Wed EccleiastesNineFi... 1,070
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Sep 16 amw 13
afraid 2 date (Feb '14) Sep 15 Fun for all 4
LOL amber alert for Mexican kids Sep 12 gulf 1
Looking for LTR Sep 12 Frank 1
•••
•••
•••

Brandon Jobs

•••
•••