The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20503 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

ICP 2014k

Richardson, TX

#26296 Aug 30, 2014
Lipman wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach is a school district that is 40% black childen. I have the most problems with the white young ones. So many are disrespectful. My black students are above that. They want to succeed. I love teaching them. Being white, I first thought the black children might give me a hard time. NO WAY. Little gentlemen, little ladies...and fun to teach.
Hey lipshyts your talking out your azz cause your mouth knows better have a nice cold glass of manajewitz and stfu and the only fun your having teaching them is how to scam the system... Bwwwwwwwa 7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)---------
Bently

Carson, CA

#26297 Aug 30, 2014
I do not judge a man by the color of his skin, no, I judge a man by the size of his lips and nostrils.
Hero Officer Wilson

Dayton, OH

#26298 Aug 31, 2014
Whatever happened to the loudmouth Kfart that used to post here?
Bently

Carson, CA

#26299 Aug 31, 2014
Lipman wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach is a school district that is 40% black childen. I have the most problems with the white young ones. So many are disrespectful. My black students are above that. They want to succeed. I love teaching them. Being white, I first thought the black children might give me a hard time. NO WAY. Little gentlemen, little ladies...and fun to teach.
Oh my, and what did Santa Claus bring you last Christmas? oh, and the Easter Bunny, did he bring you some nice gifts too?
Bently

Carson, CA

#26305 Aug 31, 2014
I dare say, someone is having a little temper tantrum. There there, have a nice cup of co co and go to bed now.
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#26308 Sep 1, 2014
see the light wrote:
THE problem with a lot of the 'racist bigots" in this country are that they are so busy worrying about the "black man in this country, instead of focusing on the things that they really should be focusing on, In the meantime the [Indians] are here in this country[ prospering very well,] they own practically every thing, they even bought out the New jersey state lottery, I bet a lot of you folks don't even no that yet??? very soon they will be running this country, and perhaps even become "president" of the good old USA. a lot of you will soon be in their employ, they own many, many businesses, and are even buying much, much more, they are [very intelligent people,] they own most all of the dunkin donuts, and [7] elevens also, and the thing about it is they really do no how to treat all of the different races, and that makes the customer always want to come back, my family and I, most all of our docters are known [Indians] and they are also very skillful surgeons also.yous also need to worry about the [Illegal situation in this country,] the Illegals can come to this country and have a much easier time with everything, and much Quicker than most Americans smh...
i
Talk about the chicken coming home to roost. I guess your true colors/feathers finally showed its ugly racist head.

Let me quote you sir,

"In the meantime the [Indians] are here in this country[ prospering very well,] they own practically every thing, they even bought out the New jersey state lottery, I bet a lot of you folks don't even no that yet??? very soon they will be running this country, and perhaps even become "president" of the good old USA. a lot of you will soon be in their employ, they own many, many businesses, and are even buying much, much more, they are [very intelligent people,] they own most all of the dunkin donuts, and [7] elevens also, and the thing about it is they really do no how to treat all of the different races,"

You are a disgusting person who quotes the bible and then spew racist rants and stereotypes of other races.
Bushmaster

United States

#26309 Sep 1, 2014
We don't need gun control, we need black control. Filthy animals....5372/1212ICP,Wpww, Warrior, AB
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#26310 Sep 1, 2014
Bently wrote:
I dare say, someone is having a little temper tantrum. There there, have a nice cup of co co and go to bed now.
Man, you are longer winded than a hurricane and wonder if you got carpal tunnel from all that typing?

i can't stand most of those minorities with all their stupid looks and way of talking and especially the way they all stick up for one another.
Jim

United States

#26311 Sep 2, 2014
What?
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#26316 Sep 2, 2014
truth told wrote:
<quoted text> I only speak [very true facts, Its just that you cant "comprehend 'SHIT" you and the other [bigots] who are exactly like you are duh, and IF [true facts] hurt you so badly to give you the need to lash out the way you did, then that's your "issue and for the record, you are just a very disgusting, "IMPOSTER" bigoted, idiot, "moron your own self,and deep down you no that far better than anyone else do, but trust me [barbarian] and you sound just like your name, you and all the bigots" who are just like you are, YOUS" WILL find yourselves in the [PINSPOTTER] and mabey much more sooner than you think, I wont waste my precious energy, or time here anymore on the "racist bigots" who cant [comprehend shit] because their "MAMIES" never taught them about life, or very much of anything else...DUH.
" I only speak the truth"

The truth? According to who? You! Maybe it is you sir that fells to comprehend. Truth is color blind and does not differentiate between color or nationality. My truth is sincere kindness that doesn't condemn other races that chooses to work hard and earn their keep in society like the Indians that you so despise.

Unlike you sir who condemns immigrants and give a free pass to the blood sucking parasites that feast off of taxpayers while they sit in government housing spitting out babies. Now who is the real bigot? I truly feel sorry for you. By reading your rants its appears you have deep psychological issues. Please seek help before it's too late little man.....Do you understand? Well do you.......
Chuck

Ronkonkoma, NY

#26317 Sep 2, 2014

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26318 Sep 2, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
" I only speak the truth"
The truth? According to who? You! Maybe it is you sir that fells to comprehend. Truth is color blind and does not differentiate between color or nationality. My truth is sincere kindness that doesn't condemn other races that chooses to work hard and earn their keep in society like the Indians that you so despise.
Unlike you sir who condemns immigrants and give a free pass to the blood sucking parasites that feast off of taxpayers while they sit in government housing spitting out babies. Now who is the real bigot? I truly feel sorry for you. By reading your rants its appears you have deep psychological issues. Please seek help before it's too late little man.....Do you understand? Well do you.......
You self righteous condensing bigot.

Location hidden

#26319 Sep 2, 2014
Judge

Alexander, AR

#26320 Sep 2, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You self righteous condensing bigot.
How come you be attacking AB? He didn't mentioned any one race. Did you presumed he was talking about African American on government assistance? Are you on government assistance? Are you African American? Perhaps its you that is a delusional self righteous bigot? I forgive you....

Location hidden

#26321 Sep 2, 2014
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you be attacking AB? He didn't mentioned any one race. Did you presumed he was talking about African American on government assistance? Are you on government assistance? Are you African American? Perhaps its you that is a delusional self righteous bigot? I forgive you....
Be original.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26323 Sep 2, 2014
WARRIOR in da house!

I know I didn't miss anything boys and girls!

Time to educate you again, now where is that slack jawed little sambo hiding?

Location hidden

#26324 Sep 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
WARRIOR in da house!
I know I didn't miss anything boys and girls!
Time to educate you again, now where is that slack jawed little sambo hiding?
How long you been kicked out Topix ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26325 Sep 2, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
How long you been kicked out Topix ?
Not as long as you have been stupid!

Location hidden

#26326 Sep 2, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not as long as you have been stupid!
You still upset with me ? Aww what waste of energy.

Your best friend AB ?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26327 Sep 2, 2014
Why would I be upset with you? You are my favorite pet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 55
Don't work for total transportation Wed Mr Horn 1
Trump will win, wait and see just watch Aug 23 sgt Witold Kowal 1
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Aug 21 Ivankas Russia 56
WHY "CHRISTIAN" ZIONISM IS A CULT (Illuminists) (Nov '11) Aug 20 lavon affair 3
Tyree Jones Aug 17 CALLHOON 1
Attorney General...who runs after Jim Hood? Aug 15 Archie 1

Brandon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandon Mortgages