The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20494 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Yankees Rule

Whittier, CA

#26270 Aug 29, 2014
TONY BENNEDETO wrote:
<quoted text> FOOL!!! posting in caps have not a dam thing to do with anger, its just written big,enough so that your ignorant ass can see it very well, and boy anger have not a dam thing to do with anything here, its just "sincerely based on "very true facts" and you will see exactly everything i am talking about when you get old, if your hatred don't destroy your health before you make it to the nursing home...DUH.
All caps is difficult to read. It also seves as a warning. That the write is rather dumb.
Duh

Bardstown, KY

#26271 Aug 29, 2014
Yankees Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
All caps is difficult to read. It also seves as a warning. That the write is rather dumb.
Two words spelled incorrectly (seves, write) and an incomplete sentence.
Is that you GENERAL SHERMAN?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#26272 Aug 29, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol your completely consumed. I Challenge you to have a conversation about ideas. Drop all the racists logic stereotypes.
Mr. Samuel please don't be fooled by impostors using my Moniker. I'm the original Aryan Barbarian from Maumelle. I certainly don't agree with these racist bigots on Topix. Curious, what ideas did you want to discus with that impostor AB. He is definitely not savvy enough to combat you intellectually. The real AB 5372/1212

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#26273 Aug 29, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Samuel please don't be fooled by impostors using my Moniker. I'm the original Aryan Barbarian from Maumelle. I certainly don't agree with these racist bigots on Topix. Curious, what ideas did you want to discus with that impostor AB. He is definitely not savvy enough to combat you intellectually. The real AB 5372/1212
You don't mind answering a few security questions?
Right On

Buffalo, NY

#26274 Aug 29, 2014
mike wrote:
Every town on the list is primarily black. And still, 74% of black woman still have kids out of wedlock. And inner cities - read black - claim success if they graduate 50%.
What you hear about the schools not doing well, most of the them have to do with our fine African American young ones.
Lipman

Temple, TX

#26275 Aug 29, 2014
Right On wrote:
<quoted text>
What you hear about the schools not doing well, most of the them have to do with our fine African American young ones.
I teach is a school district that is 40% black childen. I have the most problems with the white young ones. So many are disrespectful. My black students are above that. They want to succeed. I love teaching them. Being white, I first thought the black children might give me a hard time. NO WAY. Little gentlemen, little ladies...and fun to teach.
Boston

Temple, TX

#26276 Aug 29, 2014
I agree Lipman!
The real deal AB

United States

#26277 Aug 29, 2014
Samuel-6g-Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't mind answering a few security questions?
Im the real deal Sambo. That one legged fool has hijack my Moniker, "Aryan Barbarian" I speak with wisdom and truth dispelling all irrational dialogue between blacks and wiggers. Speaking of wiggers where is Kaffart? Now you have been served a XXL glass of sTFu. This message has been sponsored by Warrior, ICP, WPWW, KKK, WBHood, 1212/5372 4 life.....
The real deal AB

United States

#26278 Aug 29, 2014
Lipman wrote:
<quoted text>
I teach is a school district that is 40% black childen. I have the most problems with the white young ones. So many are disrespectful. My black students are above that. They want to succeed. I love teaching them. Being white, I first thought the black children might give me a hard time. NO WAY. Little gentlemen, little ladies...and fun to teach.
Hello Limpdyck,
You are so full of sheete. Provide the name of the school, location and grade you teach. While you're at it how about your name Mr. Teacher Pedofile. I bet you wont. You think everyone is gullible to believe that you have 40 percent black kids want to succeed in anything? I suggest you stop drinking the Kool Aid. You feel me bruther. Perhaps you want us to believe you have a 12 inch-----opps centimeters more like it. Now stfu loser. You're an internet actor playing stupid. Now get off your mammi tits and go find a real job instead of playing on the computer. Do you understand? Well do you......5372/1212
King Kong

Schenectady, NY

#26280 Aug 29, 2014
The real deal AB wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Boston Crab infested bruther on the down low. Would you agree that blacks are murderous ainmals, rapist, lowest IQ worldwide, highest STD rate, highest abortion rate, shall I continue loser.
Yo punk! STFU & STFD
Hero Officer Wilson

Dayton, OH

#26281 Aug 29, 2014
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
PRobably because moms and dads NOWADAYS have to hold two jobs just to pay their damn rent....
Or maybe their MOMS and DADS are in prison from the profit wars....I'm sorry for cursing, I mean DRUG WARS.
But there is one thign for sure, the biggest CRIMINALS in our history (you know, the ones who stoled 1.3 TRILLION FROM TAX PAYERS) were the guys who wore 5 peice suits and work at the highest position and finances and corporations. But ofcourse we will NEVER see my fellow colleagues in jail, yes?????
You replied to a 2010 post? The guy who posted that likely passed on. He went by the name Chief or TheActivist on the Dayton forums on Dayton Daily News.

But yeah, he was a big ole racist anyhow
Hero Officer Wilson

Dayton, OH

#26282 Aug 29, 2014
Lipman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who paid you to write that?
ACTS 2 38

Mason, MI

#26283 Aug 29, 2014
you will give account for your life acts 2 38 if you are wise obey acts 2 38
Poolicker

Los Angeles, CA

#26284 Aug 29, 2014
Poolicker out.
Truthforthought

San Antonio, TX

#26285 Aug 29, 2014
St. Louis is mostly full of shit.... most dangerous mostly nice.
See the light

United States

#26289 Aug 30, 2014
see the light wrote:
<quoted text> The only real deal you truly are is a "very ignorant" lonely, pathetic, miserable soul that have absolutely nothing better else to do, but act like a little [childish unintelligent kid] calling others names ect... known that's the real deal.[YOU IMPOSTER]...LOSER.
You're so pathetic and have a miserable life. You're just like the sellout AB. White people need to stay white and not integrate with animals. The only reason you're defending these sub creatures is because your family perhaps your own children married an ape hanger. Imposter LOL, I'll be whoever I choose to be. I might be AB today and tomorrow I might be "see the light" the white sell out. Miserable sou? look in the mirror. Honestly ask yourself how many time you uttered the N word before you started pointing fingers. The REAL DEAL Aryan Barbarian....
Hero Officer Wilson

Dayton, OH

#26291 Aug 30, 2014
Everyone find Officer Wilson, and we'll have a Hero parade for him in Ferguson!
Justified

Heber Springs, AR

#26292 Aug 30, 2014
Well my opinion is for right now all of us Americans better start sticking together, for we may be defending our way of life right here in our on land! So lock and load all blacks whites red and any race that claims to be true Americans, be ready And don't ever forget 911! Because when it come's down to it , we don' have as many allies as you think, so be ever, ever, so ready!
Mr-Worldwide

Brownsville, TN

#26293 Aug 30, 2014
ICP 2014k

Richardson, TX

#26295 Aug 30, 2014
Hey all you sellouts, w!ggers, and liver lip c00ns guess who's back in town, this message is sponsored by the Whites with rights Foundation. Stay White Stay Strong you can't go wrong keeping the black plague of missing link Hood thugs at bay on our Stomping the Shyt out of these worthless parasites tour coming to your town.7734/5372/2014 -(;-(l)--------+

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 6 hr USA Today 43
Don't work for total transportation Wed Mr Horn 1
Trump will win, wait and see just watch Aug 23 sgt Witold Kowal 1
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Aug 21 Ivankas Russia 56
WHY "CHRISTIAN" ZIONISM IS A CULT (Illuminists) (Nov '11) Aug 20 lavon affair 3
Tyree Jones Aug 17 CALLHOON 1
Attorney General...who runs after Jim Hood? Aug 15 Archie 1

Brandon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandon Mortgages