The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,376

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Myrbetrix

United States

#24255 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing these other posters "gain" that you ignore hypocrite lol. Now hold on I'm almost done pinning that tail on your other Topix personality. ;-)
A little child never see his wrong but always points the finger at others. Two wrongs don't make it right Kallark27. It just makes you lose credibility.

Since: Nov 11

Mount Morris, MI

#24256 May 2, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>>>So are you really saying that raping or killing white people/children is preferable to these Devil's than blacks? I thought all HUMAN life had the same value?!
First off, you're not human. You are a negro buck which is some sort of subhuman offspring of Homo Erectus. You are no more a human being than a zebra is a horse. You are a different species altogether. Whites, Asians and other humans evolved from you like dogs had evolved from wolves, many years ago. We don't keep wolves as pets, for they are wild in nature and can turn on you. Even though some dogs are evil,(like some humans), most of the time, you can train dogs and they are domesticated. Wolves are not. Just like blacks. Blacks act on animal instinct way too much that they should be separated from humans, the same way as to why we should not put dogs in the same pens as wolves.
Lots of humans should not be parents and they should not have kids so young. As you said, one dad smothered his baby, so he could play X-Box. Blacks kill their young all the time, over stupid stuff like that. For every one white that commits such a crime, about 100+ blacks do the same. They kill their young through beatings, sexual assault, neglect...etc. Blacks always have a pot of boiling water or oil on the stove to douse on another black or to make ghetto lobster out of their young. They don't watch their kids, and many black babies drown, because they can't swim when they fall into water.
Oh and speaking of kids, here's a good hero story for you.
http://wtvr.com/2014/05/02/brandon-road-child...
I love this part, here in the news story:
"Originally police were told the person who assaulted Marty and his 12-year-old sister was an “adult white male with scraggly facial hair.” But during the course of the police investigation, that description changed to a teenage black male"
Of course. Blame whitey.

Good comedy dufus. Keep up the good work. You're a great liar by the way and the whitewash king lol.

Bellevue, MI

#24257 May 2, 2014
Myrbetrix wrote:
<quoted text>
A little child never see his wrong but always points the finger at others. Two wrongs don't make it right Kallark27. It just makes you lose credibility.
Thank you for your gems of wisdom. Just to let you know for future reference, don't lecture me. I don't care about what any of you hypocrites have to say. Especially when it seems that I'm always picked out for these gems of "wisdom."
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24259 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good comedy dufus. Keep up the good work. You're a great liar by the way and the whitewash king lol.
Whitewash? Are you kidding me? If anything, white libtards play down your crime and TNB. They cover it up, whenever they can and say that it isn't that bad. Whenever a blackie kills a white, the MSM will try to cover it up. Local news won't show the picture of the killer. They only show the white victim. The news reporters say: "youths" or "teens"; anything in hopes to cover up the fact that the killer was black.

Here's a recent TNB news story for you:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/repo-man-...

A kid was sleeping in the backseat while the repo man came and took the car. Now, you know as well as I do that if this had been a white mother, the media would be all over her demanding the child be removed and placed with the state. Nancy Grace would be on this, blaming the mother and grandparents.Charges would be filed for child abandonment and endangering the welfare of a child. However, when a black does it, the media ignores the parents/grandparents obvious lack of parenting skills. They of course, side with the black parents/grandparents and blame the repo worker.
Fetus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#24260 May 2, 2014
Real estate prices always sky-rocket when boons move in the hood, right sambo.
Samule Shoeshine

Boardman, OR

#24261 May 2, 2014
canyall crackas poeleeese giva l\ligga brudda anutta break?
Samule Shoeshine

Boardman, OR

#24262 May 2, 2014
kallark be a ignoraint muda fudda l\ligga an he aint represaintin wat da truff be bout a real bloogum brudda...he ma pimp, crack doktor an ma beeoch hoe

Taylor, MI

#24263 May 2, 2014
RumpelStupid:

"Whitewash? Are you kidding me? If anything, white libtards play down your crime and TNB. They cover it up, whenever they can and say that it isn't that bad. Whenever a blackie kills a white, the MSM will try to cover it up. Local news won't show the picture of the killer. They only show the white victim. The news reporters say: "youths" or "teens"; anything in hopes to cover up the fact that the killer was black."

Well I don't know about that. The news media does a pretty good job reporting on black crime. Why the news doesn't report color is beyond me. We don't control what the local news decides to place front and center. But to always blame "libtards" and "MSM" on covering up the "wayciss twooth" about the supposed TRILLIONS of black on white crimes is ludicrous. White people are not always the victim. And not every interracial crime is a hate crime like you racist blowhards want to believe. You whined about stats. Sam posted a legitimate stat about interracial crime and it still was not good enough for you. That's why I pay no mind to your utterly meaningless and disingenuous pleas to "show me one primarily black" whatever because I know you can find out for yourself if you were GENUINELY interested. So stop whining "dats waycississmissm". White people aren't special or different. They are just as savage and bestial as everyone else they condemn. Its funny how so carelessly and casually dismissed that man smothering his child by trying to one up it with a huge lie you know you can't prove. Pifitul.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24264 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
RumpelStupid:
"Whitewash? Are you kidding me? If anything, white libtards play down your crime and TNB. They cover it up, whenever they can and say that it isn't that bad. Whenever a blackie kills a white, the MSM will try to cover it up. Local news won't show the picture of the killer. They only show the white victim. The news reporters say: "youths" or "teens"; anything in hopes to cover up the fact that the killer was black."
Well I don't know about that. The news media does a pretty good job reporting on black crime. Why the news doesn't report color is beyond me. We don't control what the local news decides to place front and center. But to always blame "libtards" and "MSM" on covering up the "wayciss twooth" about the supposed TRILLIONS of black on white crimes is ludicrous. White people are not always the victim. And not every interracial crime is a hate crime like you racist blowhards want to believe. You whined about stats. Sam posted a legitimate stat about interracial crime and it still was not good enough for you. That's why I pay no mind to your utterly meaningless and disingenuous pleas to "show me one primarily black" whatever because I know you can find out for yourself if you were GENUINELY interested. So stop whining "dats waycississmissm". White people aren't special or different. They are just as savage and bestial as everyone else they condemn. Its funny how so carelessly and casually dismissed that man smothering his child by trying to one up it with a huge lie you know you can't prove. Pifitul.
I don't whine. I tell it like it is. Negros are satan's turds. Bottom of the barrel. Useless as teats on an old boar hog.

I'm not defending white abusers. We have our share, as well as bad teenagers too. But ours don't go around raping 90 year old black women (or any other 90 year old woman). Black teenagers will even rape an old white man. They've even done it before. So this makes black teenapers by far more deprave, violent and destructive than white teenagers. Well what do you expect? Almost all of them have single mammies with no pappies living in the section-ape nest.

That one white guy who smothered his baby was obviously too young and too stupid to have kids. Some whites have went downhill emulating cRap music, black bassetball/feetsball players, black gangstas in movies and all that other thug culture. They need to stay away from that lifestyle, for it's all about sloth, laziness, drugs, purple drank, unwed mothers, jail, violence and death. There is nothing positive about being a wigger and emulating blacks. Coloreds are to be avoided, not put on a pedestal. But what do you expect with the negro-coddling, libtarded Jew media shoving the negro down these kids' throats 24/7?
Aryan Barbarian

Oklahoma City, OK

#24265 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing these other posters "gain" that you ignore hypocrite lol. Now hold on I'm almost done pinning that tail on your other Topix personality. ;-)
Hello Kallark. Did I miss something? Where in that post did that person call you names? Pinning the tail and hypocrite? Same ole Kallark calling people names who Point out your hypocrisy.
Aryan Barbarian

Oklahoma City, OK

#24266 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your gems of wisdom. Just to let you know for future reference, don't lecture me. I don't care about what any of you hypocrites have to say. Especially when it seems that I'm always picked out for these gems of "wisdom."
I believe Kallark you have truly become the things you hate but worse.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#24267 May 2, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't whine. I tell it like it is. Negros are satan's turds. Bottom of the barrel. Useless as teats on an old boar hog.
I'm not defending white abusers. We have our share, as well as bad teenagers too. But ours don't go around raping 90 year old black women (or any other 90 year old woman). Black teenagers will even rape an old white man. They've even done it before. So this makes black teenapers by far more deprave, violent and destructive than white teenagers. Well what do you expect? Almost all of them have single mammies with no pappies living in the section-ape nest.
That one white guy who smothered his baby was obviously too young and too stupid to have kids. Some whites have went downhill emulating cRap music, black bassetball/feetsball players, black gangstas in movies and all that other thug culture. They need to stay away from that lifestyle, for it's all about sloth, laziness, drugs, purple drank, unwed mothers, jail, violence and death. There is nothing positive about being a wigger and emulating blacks. Coloreds are to be avoided, not put on a pedestal. But what do you expect with the negro-coddling, libtarded Jew media shoving the negro down these kids' throats 24/7?
Speaking of jew media, as I surf thru TV channels all I see on almost every channel is l\liggers and commercials. Even on the soap operas I see l\ligger bucks making out with bleached blond bimbos.

Taylor, MI

#24268 May 2, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you talk about us and "blame whitey" earlier? Well all I see here is blame blaackee for everything. That's why I say this specific Topix personality of yours is full of crap and hypocrisy. It fails to factor in what we humans call "personal responsibility." Try it out. It tends to liberate the soul. You keep saying: "We have our share, as well as bad teenagers too. But ours don't go around raping 90 year old black women (or any other 90 year old woman). Black teenagers will even rape an old white man."

This is tragic but again what's your point? You keep saying the same stuff over and over when it doesn't prove a thing. I'm sure I can find multiple articles on white rapists, like the one I already posted! About the demoniac that brutally RAPED his girlfriends 6 month old baby. Rape is rape. Crime is crime. Stop trying to make black people crime worse to make whitey better.

"They've even done it before. So this makes black teenapers by far more deprave, violent and destructive than white teenagers."

I'm sure they have. But to lie and say it's "by far more deprave...than white teenagers is stupid and something you know you can't prove.

Here's another wonderful, buttermilk complexioned, angel food cake white teenager for you: http://clickondetroit.com/news/Police-Minn-te...

Taylor, MI

#24269 May 2, 2014
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Kallark. Did I miss something? Where in that post did that person call you names? Pinning the tail and hypocrite? Same ole Kallark calling people names who Point out your hypocrisy.
Cut the crap. We know who you are AB lol. Stop pretending.
Heschel Rosenbaum

Buffalo, NY

#24270 May 2, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of jew media, as I surf thru TV channels all I see on almost every channel is l\liggers and commercials. Even on the soap operas I see l\ligger bucks making out with bleached blond bimbos.
Shalom, we Jews glorify all of that Black, White mingeling on TV cuz it makes big time Shekels in our pockets already
You will never see one of our Yiddish women with a Black though.

Taylor, MI

#24271 May 2, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I see. I know you want it to be like that but the reality is not as dark (self-pun intended...tee hee;-)) as you think it is lol.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24272 May 2, 2014
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Last weekend, I was away at a convention. In the hotel room, where I was staying, I turned on the TV. First channel, I saw were blacks. Click again...blacks. And again....blacks. It took about 5-6 tries until I actually saw a human on TV. Coloreds belong on BET and on the National Geographic channel, not on every cotton pickin' channel. It's so weird how 13% of our population just happen to be everywhere. Here is an ad, that tells our young women that white men are wimpy and undesirable, while black men are "supposedly" so much better:

It's a lie! Maybe many are physically stronger than a lot of whites, but so what? Blacks are not smart. They're not successful and they're not as committed to family planning/child rearing, as white men (and other races) are.

I don't care about gays. They don't bother me as bad as coal burners/oil drillers. But I heard (from a Jew) that the Jewish media cram gay tolerance down our throats, because it's for the goyim, not for Jews. Jews are supposed to be heterosexuals who marry other Jews. The jews also shove coloreds down our throats for the same reason. They want spook black bucks to mate with every blonde haired/blue-eyed woman, so they can pollute the genepool and remove the Nordic appearances from the human race. But they don't want their Jewish daughters bedding these black bucks. Oh no. They want to force them on non-Jews. That's why so many Somalis and other Africans had been sent to Sweden. To pollute the genepool. The Jews also do this as a subtle way to get rid of Christianity. Coloreds and Muslims are their weapon.
RumpelShtskkkin

Sevierville, TN

#24273 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you talk about us and "blame whitey" earlier? Well all I see here is blame blaackee for everything. That's why I say this specific Topix personality of yours is full of crap and hypocrisy. It fails to factor in what we humans call "personal responsibility." Try it out. It tends to liberate the soul. You keep saying: "We have our share, as well as bad teenagers too. But ours don't go around raping 90 year old black women (or any other 90 year old woman). Black teenagers will even rape an old white man."
This is tragic but again what's your point? You keep saying the same stuff over and over when it doesn't prove a thing. I'm sure I can find multiple articles on white rapists, like the one I already posted! About the demoniac that brutally RAPED his girlfriends 6 month old baby. Rape is rape. Crime is crime. Stop trying to make black people crime worse to make whitey better.
"They've even done it before. So this makes black teenapers by far more deprave, violent and destructive than white teenagers."
I'm sure they have. But to lie and say it's "by far more deprave...than white teenagers is stupid and something you know you can't prove.
Here's another wonderful, buttermilk complexioned, angel food cake white teenager for you: http://clickondetroit.com/news/Police-Minn-te...
I say it over and over, because it's true. Whites are not as disgusting as blacks, because you won't find a trio of whites raping and old women. I've said it before and I say it again. That's because elderly rape has got to be the most disgusting crime out there.

And blacks have mastered that hideous crime. White guys don't do that. And they have no desire to.

Whatever, I'm done with you. I found other interesting people to talk to.

Blacks suck. They are failures. They are violent, mean, selfish, hateful, arrogant, evil, and everything else that's negative. They are parasites. Without a host, they perish.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#24274 May 2, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can blame the jew media for they glorify violence, sadism and other crap on TV and other media.

Taylor, MI

#24275 May 2, 2014
RumpelShtskkkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I say it over and over, because it's true. Whites are not as disgusting as blacks, because you won't find a trio of whites raping and old women. I've said it before and I say it again. That's because elderly rape has got to be the most disgusting crime out there.
And blacks have mastered that hideous crime. White guys don't do that. And they have no desire to.
Whatever, I'm done with you. I found other interesting people to talk to.
Blacks suck. They are failures. They are violent, mean, selfish, hateful, arrogant, evil, and everything else that's negative. They are parasites. Without a host, they perish.
You can say it ten thousand times over to make the lie believable and that's fine. That's your right. And I'm sure you will find other Aryan comrades to discuss ZOG, Libtards, Jew this, Jew that to, and black bucks to make yourself feel better. It seems like Chet would like to kiss your groin a little more as it shares your delusional hatred for us black subhumans lol. But let me pin your tail on and you can go. It's been fun. Just keep posting lies and I will keep poking holes in all of your theories and lies about blacks and THOROUGHLY enjoy it! Ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Mon Geoscientist 1,990
Why the Left Should Look to Jackson, Mississippi Oct 19 Swedenforever 2
Flooding in areas of Central Mississippi Oct 15 ACE MILNER 1
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Oct 8 CurtainsCoverEmpt... 1,101
Total Transportation Not Good to Work For (Dec '13) Oct 4 Dan the man 49
Roleplaying with me (Jan '14) Sep 26 Corey M 5
What are the 10 safest places in Mississippi? Jun '14 Val 1
Brandon Dating
Find my Match

Brandon Jobs

Brandon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brandon News, Events & Info