The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20478 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Sir ICP2014

Chesterfield, MO

#22744 Jan 28, 2014
I can see whitewigger now taking hits off his boyfriends penalgraphix puffing weiners dope is for dopes.Bwwwwwa (;-(l)------+This message was sponsored by The get some hope and stay off the dope foundation.
AB lol

Maumelle, AR

#22745 Jan 28, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
I can see whitewigger now taking hits off his boyfriends penalgraphix puffing weiners dope is for dopes.Bwwwwwa (;-(l)------+This message was sponsored by The get some hope and stay off the dope foundation.
Get some hope and stay off the dope! Lmao. 5372 Roger/Out
ONE WHO KNOWS

Long Beach, CA

#22746 Jan 28, 2014
WHAT THE PEOPLE DONT REALIZE IS THE SIMPLE SOLUTION IS STARING ALL OF US IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW
THE BIG OL OVERWEIGHT SLUG OF A SLOB STACEY MORALES ELLIS FULLER NEEDS TO BE EXTERMINATED AND IT'S FAT ACNE RIDDEN, CHRONIC LIAR OF PIG IN A STY WHININ GREASY OL CARCASS ROTTIN LUMP OF A SLUG OF DOG CRAP WITH A MAGGOT OVERBITE GOTTEN THE HELL RID OF
THATS ALL
PROBLEM SOLVED
Rocio from la

Los Angeles, CA

#22747 Jan 28, 2014
Compton is on the list, he's obviously never been there if he's saying its a nice city. There's places in Compton that sheriffs don't even enter after 8pm.
Sir ICP2014

Bridgeton, MO

#22749 Jan 28, 2014
Teleprompter Prez more entitlements smoke and mirror technics TNB-EBT it's all a store front scam put up or stfu.This message was sponsored by the Juggalos for a better America Tour2014 stay tuned in the future for further updates.-;-(;-(l)----+7734/537 2/2014 We wear our makeup with pride!

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22750 Jan 28, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
Teleprompter Prez more entitlements smoke and mirror technics TNB-EBT it's all a store front scam put up or stfu.This message was sponsored by the Juggalos for a better America Tour2014 stay tuned in the future for further updates.-;-(;-(l)----+7734/537 2/2014 We wear our makeup with pride!
"Smoke and mirrors" "TNB-EBT" (white racist code acronyms) bla bla blaaaa....can you close that fork at the end of your tongue for a day maybe? I know you all missed me. ;-)
ABC

Maumelle, AR

#22752 Jan 28, 2014
Whitewinger wrote:
Snitches get stitches.....and insane clown posse
Are a couple of douches ....i hate that monkey
Eminem, but i hope he takes care of those tools.
Lol I see you're posting from your free Obama phone.
Working Joe

Union, NJ

#22754 Jan 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Smoke and mirrors" "TNB-EBT" (white racist code acronyms) bla bla blaaaa....can you close that fork at the end of your tongue for a day maybe? I know you all missed me. ;-)
Dog whistle
Dog whisper

United States

#22755 Jan 29, 2014
Working Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog whistle
Do you want a treat boy. Can you hear me whistle boy we'll do you? What's the matter nobody wants to play with so go up crawling to kallark the dog handler. Whatever you say sock puppet. Try posting under your real moniker. Lol boy.
KAB

United States

#22760 Jan 29, 2014
Di Di Mau Warrior
KAB

United States

#22762 Jan 29, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Ho chi min rabbit hunter, the 53 is heading to wolverine land soon the 72 be riding like a Pinkerton I see. At 01030 Alpha 4 heading out the door to Apache hill for a meet with Arrowhead. 1021 at your convenience choo choo.....
Copy Tango Alfa Big Red One!

Taylor, MI

#22763 Jan 29, 2014
The two lovers KAB and WARRIOR are at it again...butt tag is what they play on here. Sometimes they have a threesome with that other floater ICP the juggalo.
Kab

United States

#22766 Jan 29, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I despise pillow biters such as yourself. You did marry some white dude correct.......
Are you referring to the wigger from Memphis. Bwwwewweeeeee Di Di Mau
Great example

United States

#22767 Jan 29, 2014
Could anybody name me one President that stated dope smoking wasn't bad knowing it's an epidemic problem in the inner city? Irony that this dope smoking president won't allow his children to smoke pot. Kallark do you smoke pot? How about your children. Do you think this poor expletive president sets a good example for kids?

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#22768 Jan 29, 2014
Want a swish cheese body massage? Live in any Colorado city.

Novi, MI

#22769 Jan 29, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I despise pillow biters such as yourself. You did marry some white dude correct.......
No. I didn't. But you sure did. His name is Aryan Barbarian. KAB. ICP. 5372. TNB. ABCDEFG123. Whatever moniker he or it decides to use today.
;-)
Sir ICP2014

Chesterfield, MO

#22770 Jan 29, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
The two lovers KAB and WARRIOR are at it again...butt tag is what they play on here. Sometimes they have a threesome with that other floater ICP the juggalo.
Hey KFARTBERG how is the Caucasoid Wife treating you? I bet just like a run away slave.Bwwwwwa This message is sponsored by Mr.Clean on our cleaning up America tour2014 coming to your town sundown brown.Honk!Honk!
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

#22771 Jan 29, 2014
Latinos will rule the world
Rico from East LA

Los Angeles, CA

#22772 Jan 29, 2014
I just got that letter that my health insurance doesn't meet the Obama care requirements and I have until march 6th, why? I only make $48,000 per year. I can't afford the new plain as I have paid 2 increases in 2 years of 20% on each one.

Westland, MI

#22773 Jan 29, 2014
Sir ICP2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey KFARTBERG how is the Caucasoid Wife treating you? I bet just like a run away slave.Bwwwwwa This message is sponsored by Mr.Clean on our cleaning up America tour2014 coming to your town sundown brown.Honk!Honk!
My utterly beautiful, pale skin, emerald green eyed Caucasoid wife is treating me as she would a king. As I treat her as my Queen. Anything else you need to know pumpkin? By the way, did you get your lovers approval to speak to me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't work for total transportation 1 hr Mr Horn 1
Trump will win, wait and see just watch 18 hr sgt Witold Kowal 1
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Aug 21 Ivankas Russia 56
WHY "CHRISTIAN" ZIONISM IS A CULT (Illuminists) (Nov '11) Aug 20 lavon affair 3
Tyree Jones Aug 17 CALLHOON 1
Attorney General...who runs after Jim Hood? Aug 15 Archie 1
CMA Awards Aug 10 Dogrot 3

Brandon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandon Mortgages