The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 783)

Showing posts 15,641 - 15,660 of17,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get it twisted I have mad respect for this brother because he is not a make everyone feel good negro. White people do not like to hear the truth and trust me there is not one black person or white person in America who are not racist.
No black momma I didn't get anything twisted. I was clearly agreeing with you in regards that there is issues in all races. As far as Kallark your brother goes, It was an addendum retort nothing more. Your comment in reference to White people is far from the truth. It is the blacks that do not like to hear the truth when presented with undeniable, unalienable, "INDISPUTABLE" reprove.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I totally understood the [gist] of your post. The gist of my post was basically the same as yours.(As I clearly mentioned.) Panhandlers/homeless people come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. Moreover, I never said I was an "authority" on anything. I made a generic statement that human beings (all of us) come to "conclusive" judgments about complete strangers based on personal experience, which has the definite potential for bias.
Please tell me where I misunderstood you?

Kallark,
I was downtown in Little Rock today and watched black panhandlers begging for money. I'm not against helping people regardless of color, however, I did find it strange that the black homeless people never approached other blacks for money. They only begged from whites.....What is even more peculiar is that the well to do blacks didn't offer to help their own...Yet blacks like to demonize the white

You see AB, that's where we continue to disagree. I was at Church's Chicken in Detroit the other day getting some delicious fried chicken and guess who was out panhandling there? A white couple. I saw a black man buy them some food. My experience has been that homeless people who ask for money, food, etc., come in all colors, shapes, and sizes. The funny thing is that you use your relatively limited observations to pass what you feel is conclusive judgment. An unfortunate human failure at this point in human life.

I made a generic statement that human beings (all of us) come to "conclusive" judgments about complete strangers based on personal experience, which has the definite potential for bias. Moreover, I never said I was an "authority" on anything.

The funny thing is that you use your relatively limited observations to pass what you feel is conclusive judgment.

OK Kallark,
so where did I fail to understand you.? You must be some authority on the matter because you stated " ( I ) have limited observations to pass judgment?" Your feeble attempt to spin without addressing my point, ie,"I did find it strange that the black homeless people never approached other blacks for money. They only begged from whites.....What is even more peculiar is that the well to do blacks didn't offer to help their own...Yet blacks like to demonize the white"

Funny how you observe the white person begging at Churches Chicken in response to panhandling. For someone who likes to brag how much money he makes $60,000+ you let another black person making less (safe to assume) to step up to the plate and buy chicken for this unfortunate person. I wonder had it been a black person Kallark would you then step up to the plate?

As far as your salary kudos Kallark. I make less than $38,000 a year retirement. Do you equate money as being the standard of having class? You know Kallark regardless how many zeros you have behind the comma it still won't buy you class.$60,000+ not to shabby living in a white racist country. Trying making that income in a prominent black country.

Why did I think for the moment you would answer any of my questions without spinning after all when Warrior pins you down you do the crawfish dance. By the way that was not a racial dance metaphor.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? WEll do you.....
TN Voter

Sammamish, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Kool Klux Klan wrote:
<quoted text>ALL TIME DEGENERATE RACES
1. l\lIGGERS
2. FECAL CRITTERS
3. SPADES
4. YARD APES
5. BLUE GUMS
6. SAUCER LIPS
7. SKUNK CHIMPS
8. DARKIES
9. GROIDS
10.BLACK TICKS
Memphis is full of the above mentioned.... And to think that Memphis is the 3rd most dangerous city in the nation.... Congratulations to the Memphis Negro.... You ruined a once great city.... Civil rights ended up in total violence and poverty
NAAWP

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Sir with do respect Please restraine yourself from using clown in your description of KLIAR "Stay White Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong" we are on the same team trooperFight the good fight.7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)-------+
A Brillo Banshee Baboon sounds appropriate for Kfecal.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

WOW! I am totally shocked! Not another one!

http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Man-Acc...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>KFECAL is LYING LIKE A RUG. No damn REAL WHITE person would dishonor themselves by eating that negroFRIED chicken served at Church's Fried Chicken. Every single one of those grease pits are always in the hood because only uncivilized hoodrats eat that garbage. KFECAL is also lying because IF a poor unfortunate White person was unlucky to find themself in a simianesque neighborhood all by their lonesome, do you honestly think some hate-filled, racist Black would be their to lend a helping hand. bwaaaaaaaaa. Yeah right, KFECAL. Seems like you never lost your lying gene even while moving on up to the east side, Kfart has finally got a piece of the pie. Sit down Kfart, you clown.
It's true KFECAL is lying. He thinks everyone is gullible to believe that he's not a racist Black Liberation Goon. If blacks are unwilling to tip their own what makes you think they're going to share their chicken with a white homeless dude in the hood, nice try KFECAL. You would think that his children who are biracial, KFECAL would set a better example to ease racial divide by offering a hand to this man. So sad that KFECAL is pathetic liar and a poor example for his children...Stay White, Stay Strong! 5372...
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
WOW! I am totally shocked! Not another one!
http://www.fox16.com/news/local/story/Man-Acc...
Warrior I wished I could say I'm shocked but living in Little Rock nothing any more shocks me if you know what I mean. Does that mean I'm a racist? Stay Strong Friend it's a cruel world out there. Let the stats speak for themselves.

The U.S. Justice Department provides a breakdown of homicides by the race of both the victim and offender. Looking at the data for 2005 (the latest year available), we find that whites committed 48.0% of all murders and blacks committed 51.2% of all murders. However, whites outnumber blacks in the population. In fact, non-Hispanic whites are about 69% of the population and blacks are about 13%. These statistics alone, shows that blacks are 13% of the population, but commit 51.2% of the murders, indicate that blacks commit a seriously disproportionate number of murders."

http://www.hhscenter.org/bonbstat.html
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

U allz hate full loserz wit no women or dates

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

"Funny how you observe the white person begging at Churches Chicken in response to panhandling. For someone who likes to brag how much money he makes $60,000+ you let another black person making less (safe to assume) to step up to the plate and buy chicken for this unfortunate person. I wonder had it been a black person Kallark would you then step up to the plate?"

This statement is so funny. You talk so much about me "spinning" things when this statement is clearly an assumption. To assume I'm "bragging" because I mentioned my salary is silly. Warrior talked about "re-distributing wealth" and I said through implication that white people have NEVER given me a thing. I, like most Americans, have had to work for everything I have. Period. As far as helping the needy, you're foolishly ASSUMING that I discriminate when I do help people. I treat everyone fairly and respectfully. Period. Whether you believe that or not makes absolutely no difference to me.

"As far as your salary kudos Kallark. I make less than $38,000 a year retirement. Do you equate money as being the standard of having class?"

No I do not, logically.

"You know Kallark regardless how many zeros you have behind the comma it still won't buy you class.$60,000+ not to shabby living in a white racist country. Trying making that income in a prominent black country."

Ok so what's your point? I'm not bashing America at all. I bash racist Americans of all colors. But not America herself. I am happy to be here. But if you're implying I should thank a white person or whatever, get over it. I work to support my family. And there wealthy black Africans in predominately black countries.

"Why did I think for the moment you would answer any of my questions without spinning after all when Warrior pins you down you do the crawfish dance. By the way that was not a racial dance metaphor."

I have answered your questions. Maybe not to your liking but I have answered them. As far as Warrior goes, he has done nothing to me lol. He has never "called me out" or "pinned me down." He calls himself out with his foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of black people and self-hate.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

SirICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Aryanna it's good to see that you finally realized KSTAIN was a smoke and mirror liar and setting a bad example for his halfcast ch!mpozoids.Climb abored the white train it's the right train steam rolling over these lazyazz leeches and getting rid of the Zulu plague "Stay White Stay Strong You Can't Go Wrong" 7734/5372/2013 (;-(l)------+ Did you hear me well did you?
I heard you loud and clear! I ought to give you an ole fashioned ass whoopin. Do you understand? Well do you clown....You been served a big glass of stfu.....
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
U allz hate full loserz wit no women or dates
STFU Kaffir do you understand? Well do you ebonic fuctard!
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

white womens even like us black dude an u guy can nat handel it
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

WPWW

We Pleaesure White Woman

better an u
Hahahaha
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

D
U
M
white chimpz
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
"Funny how you observe the white person begging at Churches Chicken in response to panhandling. For someone who likes to brag how much money he makes $60,000+ you let another black person making less (safe to assume) to step up to the plate and buy chicken for this unfortunate person. I wonder had it been a black person Kallark would you then step up to the plate?"
This statement is so funny. You talk so much about me "spinning" things when this statement is clearly an assumption. To assume I'm "bragging" because I mentioned my salary is silly. Warrior talked about "re-distributing wealth" and I said through implication that white people have NEVER given me a thing. I, like most Americans, have had to work for everything I have. Period. As far as helping the needy, you're foolishly ASSUMING that I discriminate when I do help people. I treat everyone fairly and respectfully. Period. Whether you believe that or not makes absolutely no difference to me.
"As far as your salary kudos Kallark. I make less than $38,000 a year retirement. Do you equate money as being the standard of having class?"
No I do not, logically.
"You know Kallark regardless how many zeros you have behind the comma it still won't buy you class.$60,000+ not to shabby living in a white racist country. Trying making that income in a prominent black country."
Ok so what's your point? I'm not bashing America at all. I bash racist Americans of all colors. But not America herself. I am happy to be here. But if you're implying I should thank a white person or whatever, get over it. I work to support my family. And there wealthy black Africans in predominately black countries.
"Why did I think for the moment you would answer any of my questions without spinning after all when Warrior pins you down you do the crawfish dance. By the way that was not a racial dance metaphor."
I have answered your questions. Maybe not to your liking but I have answered them. As far as Warrior goes, he has done nothing to me lol. He has never "called me out" or "pinned me down." He calls himself out with his foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of black people and self-hate.

1-What a F N liar Kallark. You bashed White in regards to slavery then you speak out your A-Hole stating that you're happy to be here a "proprietary of slavery. Make up your mind hypocrite.

2-Implying you should thank a white person are you F N losing it Kallark. Where did I or anyone ask you to thank Whitey. Talk about ASSUMPTION! Oh I get it, you're a puppet controlled by the white Puppet Master. Still seeing black helicopters and little green martians in area 51?

3-"I work to support my family." WORK for pay, What a novel idea try spreading the good news in black barrios. Work for pay.....See if you don't get laughed right out of town. Isnt it true Detroit filed bankruptcy? Evidently somebody didn't get the message, Work for pay!

4-"And there wealthy black Africans in predominately black countries."
Reading comprehension is not your strongest suit Kallark. I stated where can YOU! make $60,000 Plus job in a predominately black country. YOU YOU YOU do you understand now, Well do YOU!

Stop wasting my time with your childish self righteous garbage. I'll let Warrior address your other dribbling babbling diatribe.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
No I do not, logically.
1-I bash racist Americans of all colors.

Another self serving lie. Prove me wrong. Try starting off with Big Bubba Blackcock......
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Really, then send me the two dollars you made last night standing on the street corner..
Send me the 1.13 you made licking midget balls first
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I not only love to hear the truth but I spread the truth daily on here for you to read. Prove me wrong? Kafart couldn't do it..
You belittle and berate people and I am no better by answering back. What strike me as amazing you never heard of my people speak of the death of a child as a reward to the person who gun down a child and make
that person a hero.I made a statement one time to get reaction about a little white girl who was thrown down a stair way no reaction from the white audience about the injustice I said. I still feel bad about what I said. All I could think about was this little girl was brutilize by black kids. You never heard of any person of color even speak I'll of children. That hate is so acceptable in the white world. I even ask my husband who is white what is the cause. How and preacher following, think they have the corner stone on God's love is no different
Kool Klux Klan

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>This is funny, but sadly there is truth to it. Black on White crimes, particularly against the elderly get more frequent and barbaric each day.
And of course, the news media would not even consider l\liggers committing crimes against innocent whites a hate crime, yet alone a crime. It's considered a Freedom March for l\ligger Justice. But when a white person defends himself against a band of l\liggers trying to rob and kill him, the government-controlled jew news media calls that a capital offense and felonious racist hate crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,641 - 15,660 of17,740
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brandon Discussions

Search the Brandon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: 2much Modelz LLC (May '13) 7 hr Erica Norton 2
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) 14 hr Zebo 228
Blacks losing jobs to Mexicans 15 hr ill 29
10 (5) Reasons 'Dance Moms' Fans Should Watch '... Wed dmw 2
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) Wed ChurchMercyOnCunningham 921
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Wed JustUs 1,930
cell phones R tracking device Apr 15 Zebo 4
•••

Flood Warning for Rankin County was issued at April 18 at 10:11AM CDT