The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
14,021 - 14,040 of 18,554 Comments Last updated 57 min ago

Since: Nov 11

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

David Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
So the ultimate goal is just to have the 'majority' population wise?
Blacks will still be shifty,lazy baby factories and criminals, there will just be more of them!
So HAHAHAHAHA indeed.
That's not the "ultimate goal" you dumb racist. It's more so about voting power and socio-economic power. Regardless of your racist wet dreams revolving around "shifty, lazy baby factory criminals" the fact remains that YOU will be the minority.

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>.
Don't take the term "minority" so literally. When the uncontrolled breeding of non- whites eventually takes over in population numbers, the fact remains that whites will still control the money in this country, and money = power. That's the undeniable fact. Just because blacks may breed like cockroaches, that doesn't translate to anything more than more bloated public assistance rolls and more prisons.
It should also be noted that its the Hispanic population that's growing, not the blacks... and Hispanics have almost the same disdain for the lazy, moral-less knee grow that the whites do!
You LOSE!
No not really bozo. Lol you still lose because of the Federal Reserve. White people really don't control the money. You and I both know that. Thank your Aryan predecessor Woodrow Wilson for that. So yes YOU lose! Hahaha!
Solid

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Now I'm going my 100,000,000,000 sqft house and watch my 10,000" 4D hidif TV thank you and when I get up I'm buying china thats right the country china Who I'm I Hahahaha
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: here @ the WPWW store we have wetsuit black noose ties for free in all sizes and with every noose will throw in a tree.Bbwwwwwwa by the way hang in there lol (;-(l)- philthy pants on the ground porch munkey.
please pick your mother up and your sister. Can you say ever ready batteries and the pharmacy called the pills and the vaginal cream is ready.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
No not really bozo. Lol you still lose because of the Federal Reserve. White people really don't control the money. You and I both know that. Thank your Aryan predecessor Woodrow Wilson for that. So yes YOU lose! Hahaha!
Again with your literal translation of who "controls the money"! That's like saying a bank teller "controls" your money because they hand it to you! Newsflash, Tyrone: corporations, big business, super PAC's and such "control" the money... not the Fed. You can keep pining for the day when current minorities are the "majority", but don't hold your breath for anything to change for your peeps until you change the entitlement mentality that is pervasive in your so-called "community".
Concerned Citizen

Feeding Hills, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the "ultimate goal" you dumb racist. It's more so about voting power and socio-economic power. Regardless of your racist wet dreams revolving around "shifty, lazy baby factory criminals" the fact remains that YOU will be the minority.
What you don't seem to understand, Tyrone, is that the populations that are growing the fastest and will ultimately be responsible for tipping the scales making whites the "minority" are Hispanics and Asians... NOT negroes! Typical negro behavior to let others do the "work", but I digress....

Hispanics and Asians are polar opposites of the average black. They both have deep senses of their cultures. They are both known as hard working, religious, family oriented peoples... and frankly those aren't ideals generally associated with the majority of blacks in the US.

So keep hanging your hat on the belief that when the demographics change, all will be well for the lazy ghetto dwelling blacks, but dont be shocked when it gets even worse. Many whites suffer from some ridiculous "white guilt" that keeps the gravy train rolling for lazy baby factory blacks. Other former "minorities" won't have that same problem and may actually hold blacks accountable and make them actually do something. Be careful what you wish for, Jamal.... It may come back to bite you in your oversized behind!
black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

What culture? We lost through the greed and fear of the white race which is a false sense of security. Waiting and to wonder when.How many more manifesto's you all will create before the funding start again for a new black panther party,a SLA, a new kind of hate group. Oppression affects all mankind. I feel sorry for little old white ladies who live in fear, innocent bystanders who must suffer because of the hate that is instilled only in America. We were so close of trying to coming together. I hate being a racist it affects me because my husband is Irish who were the first in this crazy slavery deal it took them almost 400 years to fight back. Extreme violence was their only answer from the bondage of being dehumize for such a long time. Trust me if something must be done everyone must get involved. I hope we can all come together being a mother is the nearest feeling of Christ like to God. If someone is hurt on the street I don't care what color I am a human being who would help another human. Love to all

P.s Help my son wants a snake. no way
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. We are "second" class citizens, for now! When YOU eventually reach minority status YOU lose! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAA! Sorry, but ultimately YOU fail!
Minority status is something you could strive for Kafart!

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Again with your literal translation of who "controls the money"! That's like saying a bank teller "controls" your money because they hand it to you! Newsflash, Tyrone: corporations, big business, super PAC's and such "control" the money... not the Fed. You can keep pining for the day when current minorities are the "majority", but don't hold your breath for anything to change for your peeps until you change the entitlement mentality that is pervasive in your so-called "community".
You're hilarious. Who controls the interest rate? I know you want to try and discredit what I'm saying but you're wrong. I know what I'm talking about. Obviously, there are powerful white people who run things behind the scenes. However, in this world that worships money and material things, the Rothschild Dynasty controls the money that white people think they control. And TRUST me, they don't care about you or me. Period.

Grosse Ile, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What you don't seem to understand, Tyrone, is that the populations that are growing the fastest and will ultimately be responsible for tipping the scales making whites the "minority" are Hispanics and Asians... NOT negroes! Typical negro behavior to let others do the "work", but I digress....
Hispanics and Asians are polar opposites of the average black. They both have deep senses of their cultures. They are both known as hard working, religious, family oriented peoples... and frankly those aren't ideals generally associated with the majority of blacks in the US.
So keep hanging your hat on the belief that when the demographics change, all will be well for the lazy ghetto dwelling blacks, but dont be shocked when it gets even worse. Many whites suffer from some ridiculous "white guilt" that keeps the gravy train rolling for lazy baby factory blacks. Other former "minorities" won't have that same problem and may actually hold blacks accountable and make them actually do something. Be careful what you wish for, Jamal.... It may come back to bite you in your oversized behind!
Once again a hilariously stupid statement. You would rather have "your" America go to Hispanics and Asians right? Never to the negroes eh??
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again a hilariously stupid statement. You would rather have "your" America go to Hispanics and Asians right? Never to the negroes eh??
Have you missed the entire conversation? What I want for "my" America is for it to thrive. If poverty was eradicated that would be great. If all people had a respect for each other's rights and could live in harmony, that would be awesome... but my point is - and has been throughout our dialogue - that the majority of urban black America has turned into an entitlement society, with a myriad of social problems! There are probably a million Chief Keef's for every one Theo Huxtable.It's even ingrained in the rap culture. Listen to 99% of the lyrics - all about sex, crime. drugs... no respect for themselves or anyone else.

In short... If negroes had the work ethic, family core etc of Hispanics or Asians I would have no problem... but they DON'T, PERIOD.
Concerned Citizen

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious. Who controls the interest rate? I know you want to try and discredit what I'm saying but you're wrong. I know what I'm talking about. Obviously, there are powerful white people who run things behind the scenes. However, in this world that worships money and material things, the Rothschild Dynasty controls the money that white people think they control. And TRUST me, they don't care about you or me. Period.
You fail to see the forest through the trees, little one! Yes, the Fed controls the interest rate....but who controls the Fed?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

He may be smarter than most but he couldn't survive a night in a Chicago ghetto!
tynnel

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Creepy New York
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

ICP2013 wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: here @ the WPWW store we have wetsuit black noose ties for free in all sizes and with every noose will throw in a tree.Bbwwwwwwa by the way hang in there lol (;-(l)- philthy pants on the ground porch munkey.
Does your store carry nice long, rusty chains and a good pickup truck that would be good on the back country roads?

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
He may be smarter than most but he couldn't survive a night in a Chicago ghetto!
As you could not survive 1 hr in my old neighborhood on the east side of Detroit pal.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you could not survive 1 hr in my old neighborhood on the east side of Detroit pal.
That's because it doesn't exist anymore. You people ruin everything you touch!
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KFECAL look pal we all here know you're an upity educated black and you should be proud to be the head sanitation engineer @ Ford but you really need to look at the big picture of your lazy race of uncivilized primate ghetto dwelling thugs killing each other everyday knocking out poor defenseless elderly people know let's hear your bull shyt excuse my friend. Hmmmmm (;-(l)- 7734/2013
ICP2013

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your store carry nice long, rusty chains and a good pickup truck that would be good on the back country roads?
Sir here @ the WPWW store we can accommodate you with a truck with a Confederate flag and some chimp traps for a small price of a nickel ninety eight and will supply you with a bunch of bananas. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>So you're owning up to the epidemic of violence that permeates negro hoods. Good boy, Kfart, I knew you had some of the troof in ya. Blacks can walk around carefree and unmolested in just about any White neighborhood in America, be it night or day, 3PM or 3AM. But let a lone White or even a group of Whites walk around in the hood even in the middle of the day and see what happens. We all know WHO the REAL RACISTS ARE, DON'T WE? Forget all those Hymieweird movies like "Mississippi Burning" "To Kill A Mockingbird" and that total fraudalent fairy tale titled, "A Time To Kill." Interestingly, the movie and book of the same name titled, "A Time To Kill" was based on a REAL life incident of gang rape, but Grisham changed the races around. You see Grisham based his story on a Black on White gang rape that REALLY HAPPENED. Of course that kind of thingy wouldn't sell well with the anti-White agenda practiced by Jewish publishing companies and Jewish runned Hymiewood. So abracadabra, Grisham reverses the races and he's got his book and movie deal. 5372. White Pride Worldwide.
Are you on crack? I never once said black neighborhoods were without crime. Moreover, whenever I visit my white family and friends in the 'burbs, even at 3 PM I would be nervous. Even though I have absolutely NO criminal record, I'm clean shaven, never look "suspicious" somehow, the police, on occasion, just so happen to find their way, my way. So no don't act like the 'burbs are a haven of peace and love. I constantly worry about a white person with a racist hard-on for black people because s/he thinks somehow I'm guilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brandon Discussions

Search the Brandon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth or Rumor: Bishop Keith Butler (Jan '08) 1 hr Sue Bush for WMD lie 1,015
Perfectly thin xtreme diet pill (Dec '13) 20 hr SaraSoCal 6
Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Thu OS Resident 1,964
Looking for information.. Jul 22 stephanie 1
Elicia Hughes Murder Trial - Testimony Begins (Jan '08) Jul 21 Von M 134
Jackson and Surrounding Area Neighborhoods Jul 21 MDR78 1
vacation blah Jul 21 jackson crime 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brandon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••