Jackson Mother Fights For Justice

Jackson Mother Fights For Justice

There are 22 comments on the WLBT-TV Jackson story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Jackson Mother Fights For Justice. In it, WLBT-TV Jackson reports that:

A Jackson mother is fighting for justice. Her 27 year old son was murdered in Alabama in May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLBT-TV Jackson.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amber Snow

Birmingham, AL

#23 Jul 21, 2010
First I would like to say that I am deeply sorry for the family's loss but one must learn that there are consequences to every action that we take inlife. Broderick thought that he was God's gift to women and that every woman wanted him no matter what, that included if she was married, engaged, or whatever. I am sorry that he lost his life but I am not surprised. The womanizing life that he lived he was bound to loose it at an early age.
Abibi

Mobile, AL

#24 Jun 25, 2013
Missing On Broderick wrote:
There is so much I wish to say Bruh. I think about you everyday. I miss your laugh, I miss your smile, I will miss arguing over the smallest things with you. Neither lost not forgotten, I imagine them all often. It just doesn't seem real that you're not around. I still look for you when I turn around. As I walked around the house, tears filled my eyes. As I realized we never got to say good-bye...I found myself looking for you, until I realized what was true. I will never again see your wave and your smile. We won't sit on the couch and visit for a while...No,''What are you doing tonight?'' or ''I'll see ya tomorrow.'' All of these things I cherished so dearly. In my heart I remember so clearly. I still talk to you. I know you hear me. Today I spoke of you and before I finished my sentence I could feel your presence. You are in God's hand now as He planned. Broderick, we know you are watching us from above. An angel in heaven who will always be loved.
Always Love,
Roderick
This this the Broderick that killed Montre Walker with a gun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Samson 20,104
tracie ruth mcgee (Jun '12) Mon peter 4
jackson ms hotels Aug 29 nattie555 1
Chris S and Karen Washington of Georgia Aug 29 Bill 2
Debate: Marijuana - Jackson, MS (Aug '10) Aug 28 Jeanette Gilmore 243
intown site hotel Aug 28 nattie555 1
News Mississippi tea party activist dead of apparent... (Jun '14) Aug 24 Yeah 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandon Mortgages