Brandon 'Extreme' home recipient dies

Brandon 'Extreme' home recipient dies

There are 1 comment on the Rankin Ledger story from Dec 19, 2009, titled Brandon 'Extreme' home recipient dies. In it, Rankin Ledger reports that:

A Brandon woman whose home was built by ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" crew and local volunteers in 2007 died Friday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rankin Ledger.

Veronica Lackey

Jackson, MS

#1 Jan 26, 2010
I'm sorry for your lost. I hope you and your family will find the strenght to get through this painful time. May god be with you. I remember seeing the episode of your family on television and it bought tears to my eyes to see peoples in a town that I was familiar with be a recipent of such a blessing. I will forever keep your family in my prays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY "CHRISTIAN" ZIONISM IS A CULT (Illuminists) (Nov '11) Jun 21 trutrumpbelieber 8
Stolen items Jun 20 Please Help 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jun 19 Fitus T Bluster 20,945
News Renasant, Metropolitan merger to be complete by... Jun 12 marketing 1
lawyers Jun 8 needlawyer 1
News Black lawmakers condemn white colleague's lynch... Jun 6 indict ed royce 1
Pearl Class of 1987 - 30th Reunion is July 15th! Jun 6 KWright 1

Brandon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandon Mortgages