Life-at-fertilization initiative has hope in Miss.

Oct 17, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Centre Daily Times

In this June 6, 2011 file photo, Ezekiel Sowell, 7, right,of Tupelo, Miss., sings during a prayer rally for the Personhood Amendment at the Capitol in Jackson, Miss.

Comments
2,661 - 2,675 of 2,675 Comments Last updated May 5, 2013
First Prev
of 134
Next Last

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Shell wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is those studies point out minor drinking does not cause problems with the fetus. They are too long to post as this site limits the number of keystrokes. You can look them up for yourself. I hope you can support all your children because millions are starving to death each year.
Did you get my apology? I did look them up, and I know there are starving children. I had two kids, and neither of them ever starved....but if I had been able to bring all my pregnancies to term, I'd have had a lot more than two - and it was a struggle to raise those two as a single parent, so I think the Divine knew exactly what it was doing.

:)

Hope you have a good evening.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
You can kill anyone, not just your babies, dear, and we KNOW all this. Intimately.
I was certain you were going to tell me all about your pregnancy.

What a gyp.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

What's next....life begins a arousal?

Freaks
zef

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Shell wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is those studies point out minor drinking does not cause problems with the fetus. They are too long to post as this site limits the number of keystrokes. You can look them up for yourself. I hope you can support all your children because millions are starving to death each year.
The point is you're a despicable creep that advocates supplying minors with alcohol. Despite the warnings from the centers for disease control against the dangers of such abuse.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

FFS- wrote:
What's next....life begins a arousal?
Freaks
In my State, life begins with the first wine cooler. In Arizona, it starts before the people even meet!!

(Jan Brewer, the Governor there, proposed a bill which defines life as beginning two weeks before the first day of the woman's last menstrual period...)

Sheesh!!

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is you're a despicable creep that advocates supplying minors with alcohol. Despite the warnings from the centers for disease control against the dangers of such abuse.
You crazy stupid Nazi. If we did things your way, women would be in cages for the duration of pregnancy, and probably wrapped in strait jackets to boot, in an effort to keep us from doing our fetii harm...

For that matter, as much as you despise women in general, I wouldn't be surprised if you advocated caging women as soon as we start to menstruate, and keeping us confined until the end of menopause.

Nazi.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>You crazy stupid Nazi. If we did things your way, women would be in cages for the duration of pregnancy, and probably wrapped in strait jackets to boot, in an effort to keep us from doing our fetii harm...
For that matter, as much as you despise women in general, I wouldn't be surprised if you advocated caging women as soon as we start to menstruate, and keeping us confined until the end of menopause.
Nazi.
The harm you cause these people lasts their entire life. The "fetii" that you harm grow up to be the "women" that you harmed. Fetal alcohol syndrome is a permanent condition. Besides which, harming babies is wrong even if they outgrow your abuse.
theweb

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Again a straw man. The idea is not to over indulge, even children get some watered down wine in Europe. What you are missing is self control and being able to teach that. Your concept is be bad and get forgiven. It is a form of slavery, you dismiss personal responsibility and demand the government be your jailer.
theweb

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
The harm you cause these people lasts their entire life. The "fetii" that you harm grow up to be the "women" that you harmed. Fetal alcohol syndrome is a permanent condition. Besides which, harming babies is wrong even if they outgrow your abuse.
Yes I can see you are a victim and have many problems and your Mom must have not been educated. She taught you to be the same way.
Perhaps not having children in the first place will solve the problem of abusive parents.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
I never drank alcohol during ANY of my pregnancies. What else ya got?
zef

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>I never drank alcohol during ANY of my pregnancies. What else ya got?
You think you are the only woman on this planet that ever got pregnant? How can there be so many women afflicted with fetal alcohol syndrome if you are the only woman that was ever pregnant?
zef

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

theweb wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Again a straw man. The idea is not to over indulge, even children get some watered down wine in Europe. What you are missing is self control and being able to teach that. Your concept is be bad and get forgiven. It is a form of slavery, you dismiss personal responsibility and demand the government be your jailer.
No, the fact is people can only get fetal alcohol syndrome if their mother drinks alcohol. And the only way to be certain that people are not afflicted with fetal alcohol syndrome is if their mother abstains from alcohol abuse. The only form of slavery is the women afflicted with fetal alcohol syndrome. Which can only be caused by their mother's indulgence in alcohol. and can only be prevented with their mother's abstinence. People can only be afflicted with fetal alcohol syndrome while they are in the womb. The children that "get some watered down wine in Europe" are not in the womb.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU don't get to decide who can and cannot post here, zeffie. We prochoicers can post our observations and opinions all we want, as long as we abide by the TOPIX guidelines.
Don't like what we're saying? Too bleeping bad. We'll express our views all we want. Tough cookies if YOU don't like it.
You can say whatever NONSENSE you want, which is exactly what this drivel is...nonsense. Such nonsense isn't too effective at making your point, whatever that point may be.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are the only woman on this planet that ever got pregnant? How can there be so many women afflicted with fetal alcohol syndrome if you are the only woman that was ever pregnant?
I think YOU'VE never been pregnant, zeffie.

And I think you'd like to cage women who are, so they have no chance to drink alcohol.

And I think you're a Nazi freak, with a mission to bore everyone on Topix into a coma.
firmde

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

"The children that "get some watered down wine in Europe" are not in the womb. "
==========
And the fetus is not a child. You think that less than 1% of women drinkers should be the cause of a law controlling them all? You have no idea of how many people ignore the law. It would be better to educate with the facts than train with beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 134
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brandon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brandon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••