how I got my ex back

Posted in the Brandon Forum

Bojangles

Uttoxeter, UK

#2 Feb 7, 2013
There are many different approaches, it really depends on your situation, have you tried doing some reasearch? I came across in quick google search: http://www.loveremade.com/how-to-get-your-ex-...
Christy

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Big thanks: big thanks: big
i am Mr. Richard
Seychelles, i was having a
terrible problem with my ex
which leads us to relationship breakup, he left me with 3 kid
and refuse to come back to us,
he went to stay with another
woman in town who now stay
and do everything for him;
sometimes i felt embarrise with the insult he always gave to
me anytime i called him until i
gain i friend of mine who gave
me the email of this caster:
Dr. Olodumare, who i
contacted to help me, truly he collected everything he ask,
and he casted a spell on him,
after 24hrs i was surprise to
see my ex runs back to us
begging for forgiveness, that
he is very sorry, i was glad and we forgive him, now we are
now one, and he will never live
my sight anymore,
thank Dr. Olodumare who
help me gain my ex back,
now if you are in this kind of problem please contact him now
at Orikiolodumarespelltemple@
gmail.com , he will help you get back your
ex, immediately,
thank Dr. Olodumare, i am
glad for your immediate help, regards
petty

Satellite Provider

#4 Mar 8, 2013
my name is pettty am here to make a testimony on how my lover was restord back to me. lord ogudu the best spell caster helped out getting back my Exback. I wrote to him on his email and told him all I was going through about my lost Love. lord ogudu replied me and said I should smile trice and wait for some minute that everything and my lost mark will be restored back to me.he said I should get a honey and make some prayers in it.the next day.my lover called me and started begging.i called my caster and he ask me to receive him back.and my love was restord by lord ogudu the best caster of the year.if you need him to help you,you can inbox him on LORDOGUDU@GMAIL.COM
joy

Satellite Provider

#5 Mar 8, 2013
my name is joy am here to make a testimony on how my lover was restord back to me. lord ogudu the best spell caster helped out getting back my Exback. I wrote to him on his email and told him all I was going through about my lost Love. lord ogudu replied me and said I should smile trice and wait for some minute that everything and my lost mark will be restored back to me.he said I should get a honey and make some prayers in it.the next day.my lover called me and started begging.i called my caster and he ask me to receive him back.and my love was restord by lord ogudu the best caster of the year.if you need him to help you,you can inbox him on LORDOGUDU@GMAIL.COM
macus wealth

UK

#17 Mar 20, 2013
My Name is Mr Macus wealth .I will love to share my
testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never
thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means
so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me
4 weeks to our weeding for another man..,When i
called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me
on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook
status from married to Single...when i went to her
place of work she told her boss she never want to see
me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get
myself anymore,my life was upside down and
everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all
i could do to have her back to all did not work out
until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute
some business have been developing some years
back..I told him my problem and all have passed
through in getting her back and how i lost my
job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe
that in the first place.but he swore he will help me
out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left
me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was
amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will
cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the
next couple of days..then i travel back to US the
following day and i called him when i got home and
he said he's busy casting those spells and he has
bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said
am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that
is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly
12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had
done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and
her sudden behavior was not intentional and she
promised not to do that again.it was like am
dreaming when i heard that from her and when we
ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife
called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he
said i will also get my job back in 2 days time..and
when its Sunday,they called me at my place of work
that i should resume working on Monday and they
gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent
at home without working..My life is back into shape,i
have my girlfriend back and we are happily married
now with kids and i have my job back too,This man is
really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in
the world,the world would have been a better
place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve
many problems and they are all happy now..Am
posting this to the forum for anybody that is
interested in meeting the man for help.you can mail
him on this e-mail; Dr.awolorspellhome@gmail.com i
cant give out his number cos he told me he don't
want to be disturbed by many people across the
world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to
any emails asap..hope he helped u out too..good luck
his email;Dr.awolorspellhome@gmail .com
angel

Anonymous Proxy

#21 Mar 23, 2013
aigbedionspelltemple@gmail.com cast a Retrieve A Lover Spell for me back in February. And I'd like to thank you for it. My ex and I have been back together for a month now. And it's been even better than before. I think this time it's forever. We've been talking of moving in together, and maybe getting married in the future. Things between us are great.aigbedionspelltemple@gma il.com I thank you for helping to bring him back to me. After our time apart, we've learned to appreciate each other more, and not take anything for granted.am greatefull.......angel
Selina

Portland, OR

#22 Mar 23, 2013
What a wonderful and a straight forward spell caster that has brought back joy and happiness into my life after i saw a post on how he helped a lady called Cassandra,i decided to contact him for help when i told this God sent man Dr jadula on how my lover left me for 2 years without calling nor texting me,When i shared this my sad experience with Dr jadula he said everything would be okay within 3 days i was like am i sure what this man is saying is real,So i decided to give a try and i what even surprised me the most at first i was also thinking he was a scam i taught he was like other spell caster who come online to add pain to peoples pain not knowing there feelings but to make money,But this great man Dr jadula is never like that his own is for good and make people to be happy with the one they love,Am just so happy,Even before the 3 days i just got a call from a man who has left me for 2 years saying he his sorry and that he wants me back to his life i was so happy,He invited me for a dinner which i meant him there and we bought talked and he said he wants to prove that he would never leave me for any other lady he engaged me and also make me had access to all his account am so happy all thanks goes to this great man Dr jadula a man who has brought back joy to my life,Please friends that needs help i would advice and swear that Dr jadula is the right man and not those fake ones who are online to make money and not to help here is Dr jadula's private mail jadulaspelltemple@gmail.com
jani

Anonymous Proxy

#25 Mar 24, 2013
let me share this to the public about my girlfriend, back to me within 7days before that I will thank dr.herbafair for his hand work .
Love is a emotional feeling which can control you, when my girlfriend leave me to another boy it seen that the world has fall on me I feel like fighting to get her back, most time i try to call her she don't pick my call over a month she deleted me from any social network i can't reach her again I try all my possible best to apologize to her she don't list to me.
One day when i was chatting with my friends i decide to post it out for them to see it, if they can get help for me most of them advise me to keep begging some advise me to look for another girlfriend and i was confuse about it, when it was night i see an email from a women explaining her self them i knew she was from my posting i decide to listing to her she ask a question can i do anything to bring her back?
i said yes, then she said let get talking she tell me about one spell caster that help her bring back her husband she tell me more things and give me he's email: dr.herbafairspellhome@gmail.co m
i was very happy that night because it seeing that i have find help i contacted he that night , i tell he everything that happen he promise to help me he ask me to send things about her, I did to his command after 5day my girlfriend call me and i was not with my phone, when i get home i meet it as missed call, i call her and she said she want to see me pleased and will were ask to meet some where when i get there i saw her, my heart was full of joy immediately she knee down and start apologize 2day later she come to see me in my house what a miracle.
Thank you once again dr.herbafair you make me gain my happiness back.
You can still get yours back now just contact he now dr.herbafairspellhome@gmail.co m
helin

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Apr 17, 2013
thanks to the great Dr NANA for his great work in my life i was pain when my lover left me for another girl he no longer listen to me even when i call him he no
longer pick my calls so i was not happy about this and i told my friend about this and she introduce me to the great Dr NANA and i contact him and he told me what to do and till today we are living together if
you have anything bordering you via
Nanalovtemple@gmail.com or call +2348061101314
Linda from Germany
harry

Tampa, FL

#34 Apr 18, 2013
A big thanks to DR.INEGBENEBOR, who brought back my ex girlfriend. My name is Harry Phillips, from Canada. Last year, August 26th 2012, I proposed to my ex girlfriend and she agreed to marry me then we both planned for the wedding. Our wedding was to hold September 30th. We had a little misunderstanding and she left me for another guy. I almost committed suicide; I never knew there was hope for me, a friend of mine would always advise me to be hopeful and that one day she will come back to me, Some times I will go to her house to beg her to come back to me because she really means a lot to me and I love her so much and she will ask me to leave her alone and I should never come to her house again. I found it really hard to fall in love with another girl, months passes by and I was waiting patiently for her to come back to me but in my heart I was still going through hell, there was a big hole in my heart.
One morning I received a call from my friend and he told me to come to his house immediately, I quickly put on my clothes and ran to his house because I felt he was in trouble, when I got to he’s house, I met him on his computer system and I ask him what the problem was, he said when he was browsing through the internet, he came across some testimonies on how a spell caster brought someone’s ex husband back. I was angry with him because he frightened me and now he’s telling about spell caster. I told him to forget about the matter because I never believed in spell casters, he asked me if I really want my ex girlfriend to come back to me and I said yes so he said I should give it a try because if you really need something that is very important to your life, then you go for it. I agreed to what he said and I took the spell casters email address and I emailed him, few minutes later he replied me and asked what can he do for me so I told him what I wanted and he asked me to do what ever he asked of me which I did. He told me not to worry that my ex girlfriend will come back crawling on her kneels asking for forgiveness as soon as he cast the spell so he cast the spell and the following day my ex girlfriend came back to me, right now I and my girlfriend are happy. This is the reason I decided to put it in writing so that anybody that is hopeless will find the reason to be hopeful. If you are in the same situation, DR.INEGBENEBOR is the right spell caster that will solve your problem, he’s not a scammer. You can email him on: DR.INEGBENEBORGRATETEMPLE@GMAI L.COM try and see what he can do!
harry

Castlebar, Ireland

#37 Apr 19, 2013
Hello, my name is Mrs harry, i want to use this opportunity to share my testimony, i was marred with a man called Johnson, we have been living happily for the past 8 years no problem, one day when he go out with a friend he came back late to the house very drunk, then i was very sad cause i have not see him in such manner before, then the next day morning he said he is going to the office, then after some hour later my friend called me i respond to the called she shouted at me that what am i doing at home when my husband is in the hotel room with another woman, i was so shock to here that i trust my husband with all my heart i did not know that he can do a thing like that, later the day when he came back he just change automatically i greeted him he did not respond to my greetings i was lost of hope, after two day later when he came back from work he drove me out of the house with a machete, then i parked out of the house i really, i love my husband with all my life soul and heart, i could not resist it then i went to my friend house to help me beg my husband to allowed me come back but still yet no way, after 8 months i was still thinking of him cause i could not forget him thought on my mind, then i look for a spell caster to help me bring him back but know one want to help me but just to eat up my money, until my friend introduce me to once Dr Lawrees a great spell caster from the accent Paris of Africa, who help me to bring my husband back, when i first met him he told me that my husband will come back to me but i did not believe cause i have tried so many spell caster but know way, he said that he is a different man that he can help me i said okay let me give him a try really after i have done with what he ask me to do my so lovely husband came to my house with his friend begging me for forgiveness i have no choice that to forgive him, ever since then we have be together with love, happiness, trust and so much more, please you need to contact this man cause he is a real spell caster he is great, please his email contact is: lawrees24hrspellhome@live.com please you real need to contact him now.
linda veron

Tampa, FL

#48 Apr 20, 2013
LINDA VERON
AM LINDA i was engage to be marriage by a love one,
but he suddenly changed his mind just because he
found him self a new love, i was heart broken and so
devastated to the extend of committing suicide a
friend of my introduce me to a powerful doctor called
DR Awolor when i first head of him i never believed
his powers until i visit the holy temple of the great
prophetic man DR Awolor ,a man of wisdom and
understanding he helped me out after having some
conservation with him,and my ex love who promise to
marry me later came back to apologize to me,today
we are happily married with two lovely kinds. All
thanks go to doctor awolor the powerful spell
caster,if you need any help from him contact him with
this email dr.awolorspellhome@gmail. com, he is
very powerful beware
harry

Tampa, FL

#49 Apr 21, 2013
A big thanks to DR.INEGBENEBOR, who brought back my ex girlfriend. My name is Harry Phillips, from Canada. Last year, August 26th 2012, I proposed to my ex girlfriend and she agreed to marry me then we both planned for the wedding. Our wedding was to hold September 30th. We had a little misunderstanding and she left me for another guy. I almost committed suicide; I never knew there was hope for me, a friend of mine would always advise me to be hopeful and that one day she will come back to me, Some times I will go to her house to beg her to come back to me because she really means a lot to me and I love her so much and she will ask me to leave her alone and I should never come to her house again. I found it really hard to fall in love with another girl, months passes by and I was waiting patiently for her to come back to me but in my heart I was still going through hell, there was a big hole in my heart.
One morning I received a call from my friend and he told me to come to his house immediately, I quickly put on my clothes and ran to his house because I felt he was in trouble, when I got to he’s house, I met him on his computer system and I ask him what the problem was, he said when he was browsing through the internet, he came across some testimonies on how a spell caster brought someone’s ex husband back. I was angry with him because he frightened me and now he’s telling about spell caster. I told him to forget about the matter because I never believed in spell casters, he asked me if I really want my ex girlfriend to come back to me and I said yes so he said I should give it a try because if you really need something that is very important to your life, then you go for it. I agreed to what he said and I took the spell casters email address and I emailed him, few minutes later he replied me and asked what can he do for me so I told him what I wanted and he asked me to do what ever he asked of me which I did. He told me not to worry that my ex girlfriend will come back crawling on her kneels asking for forgiveness as soon as he cast the spell so he cast the spell and the following day my ex girlfriend came back to me, right now I and my girlfriend are happy. This is the reason I decided to put it in writing so that anybody that is hopeless will find the reason to be hopeful. If you are in the same situation, DR.INEGBENEBOR is the right spell caster that will solve your problem, he’s not a scammer. You can email him on: DR.INEGBENEBORGRATETEMPLE@GMAI L.COM try and see what he can do!
Real man

Ashburn, VA

#55 Apr 23, 2013
HA...HA....HA...HA!!!! Very funny!!! Xcuse me, what happened to you guys,,,are u mad!!! If u love someone and he/she left u then try to get him/her back yourself!!! U know the problem with u is that u guys don't have confidence!!! Try to gain some confidence kids!!! LOL!!
Harry phillips

Tampa, FL

#57 Apr 24, 2013
miss tena

Ashburn, VA

#72 Sep 6, 2013
am very happy to tell every one to hear my
name is mary. i have been married four
4years and on the fifth year of my marriage,
another woman had to take my lover away
from me and my husband left me and the
kids and we have suffered for 2years until i
met a post where this man Dr. Laladudu
have helped someone and i decided to give
him a try to help me bring my lover back
home and believe me i just send my picture
to him and that of my husband and after
48hours as he have told me, i saw a car
drove into the house and behold it was my
husband and he have come to me and the
kids and that is why i am happy to make
every one of you in similar to met with this
man and have your lover back to your self.
You can contact him with this mail:
laladuduthespellcaster@gmail.c om
Chaddo

Australia

#76 Oct 10, 2013
angel wrote:
aigbedionspelltemple@gmail.com cast a Retrieve A Lover Spell for me back in February. And I'd like to thank you for it. My ex and I have been back together for a month now. And it's been even better than before. I think this time it's forever. We've been talking of moving in together, and maybe getting married in the future. Things between us are great.aigbedionspelltemple@gma il.com I thank you for helping to bring him back to me. After our time apart, we've learned to appreciate each other more, and not take anything for granted.am greatefull.......angel
Angel, you seem like an intelligent woman. Are you honestly saying that these "casters" can do this? Seriously?
Chaddo

Australia

#77 Oct 10, 2013
Real man wrote:
HA...HA....HA...HA!!!! Very funny!!! Xcuse me, what happened to you guys,,,are u mad!!! If u love someone and he/she left u then try to get him/her back yourself!!! U know the problem with u is that u guys don't have confidence!!! Try to gain some confidence kids!!! LOL!!
Absofuckinglutely ! Well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happened to Sophia Oglesby Dec 21 Lauer s 2
Ku Klux Klan is still alive and well in Florida (Aug '08) Dec 21 Go Blue Forever 357
Car burglars target subdivisions near U.S. 301 (Mar '08) Dec 19 ConcernedHumanita... 25
Gibtown hookers (Jan '11) Dec 16 BJR 35
Family Dollar versus new Dollar General Dec 14 BJR 2
Father and Son Tire Dec 12 DLH 1
BJj Dec 12 BJR y 2
Brandon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brandon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brandon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brandon

Personal Finance