New private school bus Service to tak...

New private school bus Service to take up the slack

Posted in the Brandon Forum

Ozzie

Tarpon Springs, FL

#1 Aug 17, 2009
Hello readers,
My name is Ozzie Saez and I am a 4 year resident of Valrico. Like many locals, I've heard and experienced the horror stories connected to the public school bus service in Hillsborough county. No show bus, Late bus, bullying in bus, fights in bus, language in bus. The list goes on. For those who have not heard the stories google it. Having two young boys of my own, I have decided to bring Kids Door to Door to Hillsborough County. As the name suggests, "Kids Door to Door" is a private door to door, school transportation service. After 24 years serving schools in Dade County, Florida (where my parents operated) I have decided to extend the servcie here where it is apparetnly needed and would like to know if:
Your kids use the public service, how that is working for you?
If you have kids would you consider a service like this for $35.00 a week.
If you don't use the service, what alternatives you are using at the moment. ie: Aftercar, afterschool, sports.
Note: consider that for the $35.00 you will know when you child boards the bus and when he/she misses the bus by way of a direct on the spot phone call in addition if he she misses the bus you can schedule a late pick up just for your child. You can email [email protected] dot net
Hope220

Tarpon Springs, FL

#2 Aug 18, 2009
Ozzie wrote:
Hello readers,
My name is Ozzie Saez and I am a 4 year resident of Valrico. Like many locals, I've heard and experienced the horror stories connected to the public school bus service in Hillsborough county. No show bus, Late bus, bullying in bus, fights in bus, language in bus. The list goes on. For those who have not heard the stories google it. Having two young boys of my own, I have decided to bring Kids Door to Door to Hillsborough County. As the name suggests, "Kids Door to Door" is a private door to door, school transportation service. After 24 years serving schools in Dade County, Florida (where my parents operated) I have decided to extend the servcie here where it is apparetnly needed and would like to know if:
Your kids use the public service, how that is working for you?
If you have kids would you consider a service like this for $35.00 a week.
If you don't use the service, what alternatives you are using at the moment. ie: Aftercar, afterschool, sports.
Note: consider that for the $35.00 you will know when you child boards the bus and when he/she misses the bus by way of a direct on the spot phone call in addition if he she misses the bus you can schedule a late pick up just for your child. You can email [email protected] dot net
I recieved the flyer vai e-Mail but the last number of the phone number is cut off> How can I get in touch with this organization . School starts Tuesday
isis

Brandon, FL

#6 Aug 21, 2013
hi, please can you tell me more information about your service, what area you work?
mi email: [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
usa 10 hr Jake 1
TRL racing suits Thu Billy 1
Dr Robert Norman (Jul '12) Aug 6 MacNick 2
News Ku Klux Klan is still alive and well in Florida (Aug '08) Jul 26 guest 380
where is Wesley merkel (Jan '13) Jul 23 Grady 4
Fatal Shooting Shadow Run/ Riverview? (Mar '09) Jul 21 Back Atcha Vi 1,476
News Brandon makes impressive rebound in MoneySense ... Jul '17 edwardtramer 1

Brandon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance