wind driven

Smoot, WV

#1 Mar 25, 2009
what kind of a company is reithoffer to work for?i may apply for a job with this company because the company i worked for has closed after 20 years so until something better comes along im looking at working for the carnival.any help on this is appreciated. THANKS.
rey

Pine Bush, NY

#2 May 6, 2009
i worked for reithoffer shows around 97-2000, they are really great people to work with, gary and doug are the main guys on the midway, respectful and professional, they have their own bunkhouses to live in and 24 hr power, it is so adventorous to be out there and travel and meet all kinds of people, i have been out of the carni life for about 8yrs and man do i missit, got 3 kids now, but i do plan to do another year before i get to old, lots of work, and your hard work and dedication really is appreciatted at reithoffers, i really do miss them, so go out there and travel and make money, and have fun, be safe, any more qs you can hit me up on my e-mail, [email protected]
unknown rider

Elkview, WV

#3 May 7, 2009
reithoffers rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Came to my senses

Newark, NJ

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Reithoffers are a bunch of crooks. Worked for them yrs ago and if u didn't watch ur back the they would sig the Alberts brothers after u. Wise up. Don't trust them
Dino

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 24, 2014
Came to my senses wrote:
Reithoffers are a bunch of crooks. Worked for them yrs ago and if u didn't watch ur back the they would sig the Alberts brothers after u. Wise up. Don't trust them
Obviously u screwed up on the job and instead of saying that u bad mouth them. Look i worked for them years ago and if i hadn't gotten hurt in the war i would be back with them. They were great to work for. Hard job yes, but u got advance everyday so u always had eating money. They always took care of there own. And the Albert brothers were dedicated and would not mess with anyone unless u were a threat to others safety or well being. So stop hating and get your dream job. Carry on reithoffer, i miss u always. If u ever need a handicapped man to dj on the raupin baun or anything i am there. Loved it so much I'll take half pay.

Dino G
Outgoing cop sister

Bluefield, WV

#6 Jan 21, 2015
Came to my senses wrote:
My brother is dead and I blame them!!!
elizabeth

Port Charlotte, FL

#7 Apr 6, 2016
I need to know how much the East Bay Motel is a night if anyone knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRL racing suits 17 hr Billy 1
Dr Robert Norman (Jul '12) Aug 6 MacNick 2
News Ku Klux Klan is still alive and well in Florida (Aug '08) Jul 26 guest 380
where is Wesley merkel (Jan '13) Jul 23 Grady 4
Fatal Shooting Shadow Run/ Riverview? (Mar '09) Jul 21 Back Atcha Vi 1,476
News Brandon makes impressive rebound in MoneySense ... Jul '17 edwardtramer 1
Missing woman Jul '17 Perfect world 1

Brandon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance