United States

#2 Dec 30, 2011
shady wrote:
she is a
Door knob!! Everybody gets a turn!! Hoe
Lance

Walton, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2012
maybe you should put your real name on here instead of hiding behind a screen name. I know Maggie, and she is a very sweet girl, and trying to raise her son the right way. Please just leave her alone
info

El Monte, CA

#4 Jan 7, 2012
Shes a meth wh@r%!
u know who i am baby

Mount Washington, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2012
(this comment here is for maggie when she sees her name being bashed on this website - she's gonna type her name in to see if she has any kind of fan club cause she's so cool :-) but instead she's gonna see-the truth:-)
so hi maggie....u should know who i am, u spend all your free time talkin shit about me (lol) ur obsession with me over all these years has become quiet flattering ya know. i would actually most likely be sadden if u were to quit me and one day become tired with ur hate for me. cause you've been runnin it for so damn long that i don't even remember what it was that had orginally took place in order for u to hate / hate on me so friggin bad. Although i sure do hope I did something good...like fck your husband or something.:-)something worth it ya know. I'm talkin years and years .... like since high school you've been carrying this obsession with hating me. It's like, when are u finally gonna grow the fck up and get the fck over it ya ol' cry baby b itch. Ain't you like old now...too damn old to be gossiping about high school and shit. old and fat - i'm sorry, "fluffy" is better term, right? i figured all that damn wieght you be haulin around all day, every day, would seem to wear that ass down some and that you'd just eventually exhaust yourself from Hating me so much. guess not though. the chicken bone you keep lodged down your throat probably helps with the exhaustion though doesn't it. gives u more energy to run that trap of yours to people who soooo don't give a shit about some 15 year old grudge u still hold on a bitch simply because she was (lets not forget - and still is) Hotter than u! yeah, a friend told me last time he seen u (like within the past few days) that u had told him all kinds of shit about me...he said it was so ol' twisted dark shit that wasn't even near real sounding. not for my character...not for anyones character for that matter. ur hatred for me has done caused u to create a dark and deluded imagination i suppose. he said u spent all your geekin energy with my name in your mouth, and that he got real sick of hearin it. Ha. which is beautiful to me in the sense that i am that special and that thought of daily.
i'm sure with all this detail...that if ur reading this maggie spangler ... you'll know who i am.(give that man his name back...he's entirely too damn good for u to be walkin around slandering it) So once u figure me out. get my number from the friend who i spoke of in this comment....and lets do lunch :-)
neil

Union, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2012
u know who i am baby wrote:
(this comment here is for maggie when she sees her name being bashed on this website - she's gonna type her name in to see if she has any kind of fan club cause she's so cool :-) but instead she's gonna see-the truth:-)
so hi maggie....u should know who i am, u spend all your free time talkin shit about me (lol) ur obsession with me over all these years has become quiet flattering ya know. i would actually most likely be sadden if u were to quit me and one day become tired with ur hate for me. cause you've been runnin it for so damn long that i don't even remember what it was that had orginally took place in order for u to hate / hate on me so friggin bad. Although i sure do hope I did something good...like fck your husband or something.:-)something worth it ya know. I'm talkin years and years .... like since high school you've been carrying this obsession with hating me. It's like, when are u finally gonna grow the fck up and get the fck over it ya ol' cry baby b itch. Ain't you like old now...too damn old to be gossiping about high school and shit. old and fat - i'm sorry, "fluffy" is better term, right? i figured all that damn wieght you be haulin around all day, every day, would seem to wear that ass down some and that you'd just eventually exhaust yourself from Hating me so much. guess not though. the chicken bone you keep lodged down your throat probably helps with the exhaustion though doesn't it. gives u more energy to run that trap of yours to people who soooo don't give a shit about some 15 year old grudge u still hold on a bitch simply because she was (lets not forget - and still is) Hotter than u! yeah, a friend told me last time he seen u (like within the past few days) that u had told him all kinds of shit about me...he said it was so ol' twisted dark shit that wasn't even near real sounding. not for my character...not for anyones character for that matter. ur hatred for me has done caused u to create a dark and deluded imagination i suppose. he said u spent all your geekin energy with my name in your mouth, and that he got real sick of hearin it. Ha. which is beautiful to me in the sense that i am that special and that thought of daily.
i'm sure with all this detail...that if ur reading this maggie spangler ... you'll know who i am.(give that man his name back...he's entirely too damn good for u to be walkin around slandering it) So once u figure me out. get my number from the friend who i spoke of in this comment....and lets do lunch :-)
you sound a little obsessed with her and yourself. you said it, this isn`t high school fool
lol

El Monte, CA

#7 Jan 12, 2012
So who are you baby? Maggie been suckin your man off???
gross

El Monte, CA

#8 Jan 13, 2012
Is she wit that sexy dude wit tattoos still??
what

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2012
Shes a head dr.
u know who

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2012
na...not obsessed with her...i've just been hearing that my she's had my name in her mouth alot lately now that she's realized we have a mutual friend. and so she's been on my mind here lately.:-) lol. not obsessed-just got a little carried away didn't i?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff helson 1 hr him 3
Who has been the best coach for Meade Co baseba... 2 hr formerplayer 2
Hillary Clinton will save the middle class and ... 2 hr Pinocchio Mitch 107
Who is "Toby" ? 5 hr northern wind 3
You're so Vain 5 hr brokenup 1
looking for.. leo 5 hr Flint Hill Bandit 5
Jessica wright 11 hr shadys back 13
More from around the web

Brandenburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE