Brandenburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Never waive your rights!
Know what to do when police come to your home, stop you in your vehicle or even while your walking on the street. Always remember that law enforcement officials can and will lie to you.

Even if you have nothing to hide, NEVER talk to them or answer questions without first consulting an attorney.

Please click the link below for a printable card that tells you how to deal with police stops.

Make several copies to share with friends and family and also share the link on all of your social networks online.

Click, Copy, Share.
http://www.aclu.org/files/assets/bustcard_eng...
Conductor

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

You sure seem to have a hard on for all this drug policy stuff...what happened? Did you get busted for something and get your mug shot in crime times?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I have a brilliant idea! Don't do illegal shit and you won't have to deal with them.....smdh....
Not a clue

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Have you ever thought that maybe cops and officials makeup reasons to harass others even if they arent doing anything illegal...smdh...whatever...
smartgirl

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Conductor wrote:
You sure seem to have a hard on for all this drug policy stuff...what happened? Did you get busted for something and get your mug shot in crime times?
yes i've been harrassed...no i'm not a criminal...and the "hard on" reference tells me where your heads at.
4yeppp

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

4POLICE CAN and WILL lie to you. They will try to trick and deceive you EVEN IF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. police "interviews" that cone my way will only be met with SILENCE!!!:D know your rights. No one needs to go to jail for pot. Ever. The biggest lie a cop has ever told, is that "things will be so much easier for you if you come clean" NO you will still go to jail!!!! It's just easier to pretend they are on your side...this link contains invaluable information. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Brandenburg Forum right now

Search the Brandenburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min DemocRATS 144,908
Mike Greenwell 31 min Brenda 38
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr NO NO 81,552
Dalton vessels? 5 hr Just wondering 6
Who will you vote for - Jailer 5 hr Phil 31
Kim Kelly ( Ashtons mother in law ) 23 hr Uncle Kelly 15
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri LMS 26,171
•••
•••
•••
Brandenburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters