Cops and detectives and how to deal with them

Posted in the Brandenburg Forum

“Drug Policy Reform”

Since: Dec 12

Brandenburg

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Never waive your rights!
Know what to do when police come to your home, stop you in your vehicle or even while your walking on the street. Always remember that law enforcement officials can and will lie to you.

Even if you have nothing to hide, NEVER talk to them or answer questions without first consulting an attorney.

Please click the link below for a printable card that tells you how to deal with police stops.

Make several copies to share with friends and family and also share the link on all of your social networks online.

Click, Copy, Share.
http://www.aclu.org/files/assets/bustcard_eng...
Conductor

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2012
You sure seem to have a hard on for all this drug policy stuff...what happened? Did you get busted for something and get your mug shot in crime times?
Anonymous

Irvington, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
I have a brilliant idea! Don't do illegal shit and you won't have to deal with them.....smdh....
Not a clue

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Have you ever thought that maybe cops and officials makeup reasons to harass others even if they arent doing anything illegal...smdh...whatever...
smartgirl

New Salisbury, IN

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Conductor wrote:
You sure seem to have a hard on for all this drug policy stuff...what happened? Did you get busted for something and get your mug shot in crime times?
yes i've been harrassed...no i'm not a criminal...and the "hard on" reference tells me where your heads at.
4yeppp

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 28, 2013
4POLICE CAN and WILL lie to you. They will try to trick and deceive you EVEN IF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. police "interviews" that cone my way will only be met with SILENCE!!!:D know your rights. No one needs to go to jail for pot. Ever. The biggest lie a cop has ever told, is that "things will be so much easier for you if you come clean" NO you will still go to jail!!!! It's just easier to pretend they are on your side...this link contains invaluable information. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!:D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black man seeks white female - single or marrie... 3 min The Piegan 23
where are all the women with morals and values at? (Feb '12) 6 min Jesse 63
akebono worker 3 hr Might be 2
Ky basketball 4 hr Cat Fan 8
cops in brandenburg (Oct '12) Feb 24 LongGone 36
drugs n MC and their families Feb 23 heroin haven 14
Stacey Bandy Feb 21 Chase 2
Brandenburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web