TinkBaby

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2010
This lady is a BITCH. She works at Fort Knox Federal Credit Union and her ass is as big as her head.
realdeal101

Waneta, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2010
lol thats funny. Ive met her and she does seem to have a bit of a chip on her shoulder. I dont know her that well, just from being in there a couple of times, but she was helpful the times I was in there. Maybe she was just having a bad day. Better luck next time.
TinkBaby

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2010
realdeal101 wrote:
lol thats funny. Ive met her and she does seem to have a bit of a chip on her shoulder. I dont know her that well, just from being in there a couple of times, but she was helpful the times I was in there. Maybe she was just having a bad day. Better luck next time.
Helping you is her job... She ALWAYS has a chip on her shoulder. I have been in there and i have seen her get cussed out by people.
realdeal101

Waneta, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2010
Maybe that's why she comes off as rude or is rude. Maybe she is sick of getting yelled at for something she can't control (bank policies) or over something stupid (customer mess up). And possibly it might even be her fault and she is frustrated with herself she made a mistake. Who knows. Im just saying everyone has bad days, Im sure even you do. I know I do. Just maybe look at it from another point of view. Another suggestion, maybe comment to her about her attitude or to a supervisor.
TinkBaby

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2010
realdeal101 wrote:
Maybe that's why she comes off as rude or is rude. Maybe she is sick of getting yelled at for something she can't control (bank policies) or over something stupid (customer mess up). And possibly it might even be her fault and she is frustrated with herself she made a mistake. Who knows. Im just saying everyone has bad days, Im sure even you do. I know I do. Just maybe look at it from another point of view. Another suggestion, maybe comment to her about her attitude or to a supervisor.
I have seen her with my own eyes being VERY RUDE and UGLY to the customers. If you treat people like trash what makes you think they will be nice? She has been very rude to me a few times and i told her about it. I have seen her also be very hateful to her own staff.
realdeal101

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 26, 2010
I didn't say be nice to her when she is rude. Just ignore her or ask to speak with someone else. Blow it off. Life is not supposed to be about who pissed you off the most. If it is really that big of a deal to you that she is so rude, get a new bank. I just avoid people that piss me off in the past. I'm not wasting me energy getting all worked up over someone I hardly know that's on a power trip. It's really not worth it. Although I do agree that people do need to voice their opinion about people being hateful and rude. I think it maybe will make them understand what type of person they are and change.
rude

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Apr 15, 2010
maybe shes that way cause she misses her son that died last summer
Alba

Webster, KY

#8 Apr 16, 2010
I agree with "rude".....she has alot on her mind...couldnt imagine loosing my son
social999

Lexington, KY

#9 Apr 16, 2010
I agree with realdeal
Has seen it

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 17, 2010
rude wrote:
maybe shes that way cause she misses her son that died last summer
I would have to disagree with you. I myself I have seen this lady be rude to customers and to her staff. Everyone in Brandenburg knows that her son passed and it was a sad time for her and their family. I closed my account 4 years ago because of her and I am VERY HAPPY with my bank.
observanteyes

Waneta, KY

#11 Apr 20, 2010
I would hate to be the woman everyone on here is talking about...
Tully Mars

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2010
TinkBaby wrote:
This lady is a BITCH. She works at Fort Knox Federal Credit Union and her ass is as big as her head.
I moved all my banking and credit cards to FKFCU and do all my car loans there and have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Mrs. Bryson and her staff. I have NEVER seen anyone being rude or hateful to anyone while inside. If someone is rude to me the first place I would look is in my own mirror. Just adding my two cents in.
UALLSUCK

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 5, 2010
I know Vickie Bryson and she is a loving and caring person. Maybe the reason she has a chip on her shoulder is because her son passed away a year and a half ago at the age of 19. You all should think about people and what they may have been through before you go talking about them. I bet you all are about 30 or 40 years old and have nothing better to do then talk about other people. "Before you point your fingers, make sure your own hands are clean."
-and by the way you all act, it doesn't seem like they are.
Forgiveness

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2010
Why do people have to be so mean? Are you trying to make someone commit suicide?
just me

Louisville, KY

#15 Nov 9, 2010
Forgiveness wrote:
Why do people have to be so mean? Are you trying to make someone commit suicide?
I agree Some people are just stupid. Karma is gonna hurt when they get bit. It always comes home to you. What made you all so great? never had a bad day? excuse me ....the lady has been through alot. why dont you give it a break and shut up !!
unknown

Vine Grove, KY

#16 Nov 12, 2010
I agree Vickie is a great person. You people that are saying bad things about Vickie are probably some army wife that didn't get what you wanted so you are making up stuff about Vickie to be mean and hurt her. God doesn't like ugly, he knows what is going on.
Ugotitwrong

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2011
Maybe if she had not given her son beer and try to cover up all of the stupid things he had done, he would still be here. Why single out Army wives. Don't you think they have a lot on their minds with the wars going on? You must be her friend or something. I have been in FKFCU and she is a pain. She acted this way before her son passed.
Anonymous

Elkton, KY

#18 Jan 30, 2012
I love vicki. She is a sweet lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hampton Beats Kentucky, Upset of the Century 13 min Cat Fan 71
Hobby Lobby Etown Letting ALL African American ... 23 min Green 6
Why do guys let girls boss them around? (Jul '13) 4 hr Ted 20
Kim Kelly 18 hr Britney 1
Jennifer Williams Thu chad 3
rotten teeth Tue 80 precent or higher 2
Brittney Nugent Mar 24 fosure 14
Brandenburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web