curious

Horse Cave, KY

#1 May 30, 2010
has anyone seen him sice his unfortunate incarceration??/ i bet he turned completly gay
poppy2

Radcliff, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2010
nope still in jail....along with his brother..he is a dumbass...
oh no

Granada Hills, CA

#3 Jun 12, 2010
i know for sure mark got out of prison..and that says alot for our justice system.... whats toby in for do you know
viking

Scottsville, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2010
I see him around all the time with his girlfriend.
He looks just as hot as he did in school.
Heard he's doing awesome, he says he's happier than he's ever been. Toby isn't in anywhere, all you have to do is drive thru Bburg and you'll see him (also lookin' pretty fine).
lokl

Glasgow, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2010
thats funny tobi driving around in his daddys car at 50 yrs old..mark is a crazy meth head arsonist..
All grown up

Glasgow, KY

#6 Sep 20, 2010
well I sure would like to see him when I drive through bburg haha I would like to have a long talk with him.. His girlfriend better watch out hes liable to beat the piss out of her at any moment for no reason at all.. poor girl..
LOKI

Glasgow, KY

#7 Sep 21, 2010
LOL HE WONT BEAT HER UP,,JUST PULL GUNS ON HER ,,TRY AND RAPE HER,,BREAK A BONE OR TWO,,BURN DOWN HRE ANDE HER FRIENDS HOMES..HES A REAL CATCH ALRIGHT..IM SURE PRISON GAVE HIM ALOT OF TIME TO PERFECT HIS CRIMINAL MISCHIEF..
loki

Glasgow, KY

#8 Sep 22, 2010
viking wrote:
I see him around all the time with his girlfriend.
He looks just as hot as he did in school.
Heard he's doing awesome, he says he's happier than he's ever been. Toby isn't in anywhere, all you have to do is drive thru Bburg and you'll see him (also lookin' pretty fine).
well vking i suppose the goofy batard is happy to be outta prison,,but i bet he missed his boyfriends in there,, and looking hottt??? v king,,you really should get out every now and than,,he looks crazy,, and he looked 72 10 yrs ago.. he is a woman beatin,,drug head,, who has children he dont care anything about,,and thats a good thing for the kids,,i worship the ground that will hold his corpse..
justnozy

Newport, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2010
I thought he was married??
justnozy

Newport, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2010
or maybe that was his brother??
he is

Glasgow, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2010
still legally anyway,, but theyve bit divorced yet,,theve not seen each other since the jury trial, when in 4 months time he broke her leg and burned her and 2 kids out of two homes..hes a meth crazed woman beater..he is undefeated in women,, his new gf better be careful of him,,hes sick ,
amazing

Newport, KY

#12 Sep 27, 2010
he is, are you the legal wife?
I just joined in, but sounds like this is personal for you. Why didn't they divorce before jail?
sorry

Glasgow, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2010
because he left her pennyless, than after he was in jail they said she would be safer if he didnt find out where she was,,and unless she was in a hurry to remarry than leave it alone
justnozy

Newport, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2010
Why still married now then?
amazing

Newport, KY

#15 Oct 10, 2010
good ? nozy
why not just end the marriage, it shows that you HATE him. sux that kids dont have there dad but sometime thats best
wondering

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jul 9, 2011
does anyone know how to contact him or where he stays

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maggie bennett 16 min Apriljo 1
mean people suck 8 hr a new study 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Jeff Greer as State Represent... Thu House Caucus Sleuth 9
demolishing cars in Fair Parade Wed disgusted 1
Am I missing something? Wed but not anymore 12
Rena Singleton. (Jun '12) Wed no1needstoknow 31
News Debate now as much about Confederacy's role in ... Tue nah 3

Brandenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandenburg Mortgages