Heroin in Meade County?
Anonymous

Ekron, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Heard this stuff is back with a bang and lots of very young kids are using? Sad....where are these parents? How do u not know your kids are shooting heroin? Its sad that these raunchy drugs have made they're way into our community:(
Davy

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Altho I agree wit that I still think ur stupid and got nothin better to do then hide behind ur name running ur mouth. I'm not hiding who I am so quit talking and start doing

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Itsmeagaineagain1983 wrote:
Heard this stuff is back with a bang and lots of very young kids are using? Sad....where are these parents? How do u not know your kids are shooting heroin? Its sad that these raunchy drugs have made they're way into our community:(
Where are these parents, really? My son was shooting heroin for about 6 months and I didn't know anything about it. I know there was a lot of fighting at home, but I have never shot up, so how would I know the signs to look for. Don't blame the parents blame the shooter, just sayin'.
Davy

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
I've shot heroin & had gay sex but knowing the warning signs is hard to explain. All I can say is try to stay involved in your children's lived
Hello

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
How many people have you had gay sex with??
Davy

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Somewhere between 100 & 150 people and also a few farm animals
Hello

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Your one sick person!! Homo!!!
Davy

Vine Grove, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
I can't help it!! My parents would always let old man Roberts give me BJ's when I was little. I guess it's in my blood!!
Davy

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Awww did they take my family's topix off now u guys gotta attack me.. Davy is my real name why don't u us urs and gay sex 100-150 ppl wow is that the best u can do don't think I would use my real name after the child comment tho wouldn't b smart
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Heroin has made people crazy!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
Heroin has made people crazy!!
Really....what about crack cocaine....expensive habit and the filthy people that use it will do anything for it....even steal from their own momma....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chloe miller 29 min Jww 1
Destinie Jupin back on the methamphetamine 13 hr Deon Mucker 84
Everyone needs to mind there owe business!! 13 hr Deon Mucker 14
Meth rats (Jan '16) 13 hr Deon Mucker 42
March 24th I'm going to be busting out my happ... 15 hr Theone 2
Custom Vehicle's, Classics, Imports ect Tue Juggernaut13x 2
Question Mar 20 Bottomed Out AC 9

Brandenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance