First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mary

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Nov 4, 2010
Theddy wrote:
The man is a freaking lunatic. If the radio ads, newspaper ads, and now these ridiculous mailers don't prove that -- I just don't know. I don't hold it against him because he's not very bright. He can't really help that. And his wife has more money than she knows what to do with, so there is no end to the amount of garbage he can produce. But to be so ugly and mean. That's just uncalled for. If he wants to talk about somebody making people feel bad -- he best look at himself. I shudder to think what kind of judge he would make. Stupid, rich and mean all rolled up into one. And I am not buying this crap about him caring for the common man.
Kathy Sipes is a DAMN good person who you dont need to be talking about! Are you jealous because she has money? Do you even know what she went through? Leave her out of it,she has NOTHING to do with it. Darren Sipes is a good attorney and would have made a WONDERFUL judge,he has been alot of help to me and my family and I appreciate everything he has done for us. Maybe you are the one who Darren was/is against and thats why you dont like him.
Go Go

Ft Mitchell, KY

#23 Nov 8, 2010
Go Darren!
Vena

Vine Grove, KY

#24 Nov 9, 2010
Go? Go where? It's over.
willie in utauh

Hoffman Forest, NC

#25 Jan 5, 2012
viking wrote:
He was my attorney once and really screwed me!
yes i no what you are saying keep your paper work a week or so then call you up saying he could not help you,after you had killed time an put all confidents in him. a waste of time. i don;t think he could defend a cat from cathing a mouse.in my past experence with him .beter get you a real lawyer. alex stone in meade county. he gets er.done.
Just Me

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Jan 10, 2012
I hope someone else is running... I wouldn't vote for either one of them!
u know who i am baby

Mount Washington, KY

#27 Jan 12, 2012
lol...this is great...so i just would just like to say to u teddy...that darren sipes may not be the man u wanna make him out to be. or the man that u might wish he was. or a man at all. i met him long time ago through a mutual friend i did not know we had. didn't know he was gonna be where i was at that night...bust he tried to get me to give him oral sex back in the day (like my senior year of high school) 99 ... telling me that it was his birthday (i guess he was looking for a present for being such a good man...and good attorney) while tryin to get me to drink a twelve pack of beer with him.

im not just telling this story to bash his name or sway your opinion of him....i'm just saying this because i hope like hell u don't have a teenage daughter buddy

RE-EVALUATE UR JUDGEMENT IF SO
mad mommy

United States

#28 Feb 11, 2013
There is no way this man will never enter heavan! Especially if he has done others same as I. Messing with children telling lies hiding truths manipulating situation. Sick sick sick. Idk how he can live with himself. Very glad to see ur county see threw him. Ur system allready messed up enough. But it will be funny to hear or see that the cases he does this to being opened up and truth coming out. The judges will be floored. He is an evil ugly person.
Davy Allen

Vine Grove, KY

#29 Feb 11, 2013
What's all this matter? What matters is that I love old balls!!
Huh

Irvington, KY

#30 Feb 12, 2013
What are you talking about mad?
had it

Bakersville, NC

#31 Jul 4, 2013
new meade county citizen wrote:
Since this is just about all Deomcrats on this, it looks like to me that the Democrats does not want Darren Sipes in there.
he,s no good for a lawyer, he could not defend a cat from catching a mouse,i had him for an attorney. he let them hang me out to dry, after $1000.00 bucks later, no he need,s to pull steaks an leave town for good,
Just Me

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Jul 10, 2013
I don't care for Judge Embry much at all but I would rather see her in the robe than Darren Sipes any day!
xxxxxx what this town is

Latonia, KY

#33 Aug 20, 2013
i dont trust him at all and he a lier and a big prick too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathryn Bookout (Jul '15) 26 min Smh 5
ice cream next to Tractor Supply 34 min ronald 29
amanda elder (Apr '14) 52 min Fu amanda 24
Derek's In Jail and Soon Amber Will Be Too 1 hr Lamar 18
who's the biggest piece of sh!t (Oct '15) 21 hr Logsdon 29
Meth rats Jun 24 Flemming is a rat 29
Dr. Goff (Sep '10) Jun 22 Michelle Rooster Run 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandenburg Mortgages