First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Courthouse Cutie

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2010
I cannot beleive what's gong on there. Don't he know that after he looses he'll half to go in front of her again? Good Greif!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 23, 2010
Darren can't help it. He is just naturally stupid.
Tired_of_the_BS

Brandenburg, KY

#4 Oct 25, 2010
Quint Essential wrote:
Darren can't help it. He is just naturally stupid.
It's interesting that you are so against Sipes but support a candidate for Judge Executive who's wife was one of Sipes' campaign chairs. Interesting.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 25, 2010
Tired_of_the_BS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting that you are so against Sipes but support a candidate for Judge Executive who's wife was one of Sipes' campaign chairs. Interesting.
I know how he was a County Attorney. Scares hell out of me to see him in a judicial robe.
new meade county citizen

Shelbyville, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2010
Since this is just about all Deomcrats on this, it looks like to me that the Democrats does not want Darren Sipes in there.
viking

Scottsville, KY

#7 Oct 27, 2010
He was my attorney once and really screwed me!
Theddy

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2010
The man is a freaking lunatic. If the radio ads, newspaper ads, and now these ridiculous mailers don't prove that -- I just don't know. I don't hold it against him because he's not very bright. He can't really help that. And his wife has more money than she knows what to do with, so there is no end to the amount of garbage he can produce. But to be so ugly and mean. That's just uncalled for. If he wants to talk about somebody making people feel bad -- he best look at himself. I shudder to think what kind of judge he would make. Stupid, rich and mean all rolled up into one. And I am not buying this crap about him caring for the common man.
Anonymous

Shelbyville, KY

#9 Oct 27, 2010
Theddy wrote:
The man is a freaking lunatic. If the radio ads, newspaper ads, and now these ridiculous mailers don't prove that -- I just don't know. I don't hold it against him because he's not very bright. He can't really help that. And his wife has more money than she knows what to do with, so there is no end to the amount of garbage he can produce. But to be so ugly and mean. That's just uncalled for. If he wants to talk about somebody making people feel bad -- he best look at himself. I shudder to think what kind of judge he would make. Stupid, rich and mean all rolled up into one. And I am not buying this crap about him caring for the common man.
You know nothing about Darren. He recovered six figures for me when my wife was wrongfully killed. Then he got me grandparents rights. Good guy, good attorney.
Anonymous

Shelbyville, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Theddy wrote:
He's not being "ugly and mean." He's just telling the truth about Embry. The voters need to be informed how she really is in court. And if I were you, I'd leave his wife out of this. He will take you down if you mess with his family.
Theddy

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2010
Don't threaten me. And if "six figures" was all you got for losing a loved one, then you didn't get enough. I have been before her in court. I do know what she's like and she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. If you want criminals getting slapped on the wrist, go ahead. I want a judge who isn't afraid of the people in front of them. And again, don't threaten me.
Anonymous

Shelbyville, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2010
Theddy wrote:
Don't threaten me. And if "six figures" was all you got for losing a loved one, then you didn't get enough. I have been before her in court. I do know what she's like and she doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. If you want criminals getting slapped on the wrist, go ahead. I want a judge who isn't afraid of the people in front of them. And again, don't threaten me.
I assure you...Mr. Sipes is not afraid of people that will come before him and he certainily wouldn't be intimidated by you. He doesn't deserve your type of treatment or verbal tirade (you're a hypocrite -- whining about the treatment of embry but calling sipes stupid, etc). as for me, i'm going with the guy who will follow the constitution and apply the law...not get constantly overruled by higher courts. don't trust me...check the court cases and the words of the appeals judges who have overruled her.
Anonymous

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2010
Theddy wrote:
How are you in a position to say I didn't get enough? Other people were killed in the accident also. the at fault driver's employer had a significant amount of insurance and the insurance company paid the maximum of its policy limits after sipes and the other attorneys made their demands. thanks to mr. sipes, i received significantly more than others did and i avoided having to go through depositions, interrogatories, forensic economists, numerous court hearings, a drawn out trial, and possible appeals that would have likely lasted several years. i wont explain this anymore to an idiot like you. all i will say is that a stupid, mean, lunatic attorney could not have done a better job for me.
Theddy

Vine Grove, KY

#14 Oct 27, 2010
Hey, dud, if your happy with it, more power to ya. You do sure seem awful angry and bitter. And I know damn well who you are so watch your mouth. Words like idiot are better used for your good buddy. I'll be paying attention. Threats and verbal abuse are not things ya want hanging over your head.
cmc

Brandenburg, KY

#15 Oct 28, 2010
I HAVE USED DARREN SIPES MANY TIMES AS MY ATTORNEY, ALWAYS HAD A GREAT OUTCOME. I WOULD REFER ANYONE WHO WANTS THE BEST LAWYER IN TOWN TO GO TO HIM. HE WILL BE AN EXCELLENT JUDGE. YOU GO DARREN SIPES. YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!
Judicialoversigh t

Brandenburg, KY

#16 Oct 28, 2010
Theddy wrote:
Hey, dud, if your happy with it, more power to ya. You do sure seem awful angry and bitter. And I know damn well who you are so watch your mouth. Words like idiot are better used for your good buddy. I'll be paying attention. Threats and verbal abuse are not things ya want hanging over your head.
Bring it on Theddy. Anytime, anywhere.
voter

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 28, 2010
I would just like to say that Darren Sipes has been my lawyer for years. you couldnt pay me to have another lawyer!! he has done many things that i was sure could not be done! i cant wait to see him as a judge and will deff. be voting for him on tuesday!!
Bonita

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2010
judicialoversigh t is Daren. Heard him talking about it.
Voter

Radcliff, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2010
It would be the scariest situations Meade County would see if Darren Sipes is elected District Judge...very very scary.
Sherry

Brandenburg, KY

#20 Oct 30, 2010
Voter wrote:
It would be the scariest situations Meade County would see if Darren Sipes is elected District Judge...very very scary.
Ammmmmmmmmmmen! Darren is a huge prick!
Figured It Out

Shelbyville, KY

#21 Oct 30, 2010
If anyone on here has had Darren as a lawyer, do you ever wonder what they did to have to have a lawyer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Laura Schmidt get out of jail this week? 8 hr Can we talk 152
pregnant teens at mchs (May '13) 10 hr why did u say that 22
Missing Destinie (Dec '15) Sat Braxton 57
Karen Morris Anybody know anything about her??? Sat Braxton 54
Joey Lamkin?? (Feb '17) Fri Wendy 21
Needing (May '16) Sep 22 No 1 cares 15
Gene Sutton Sep 22 Sorry 5

Brandenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance