fed up

Brandenburg, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Why is BBTEL the only service offered in the area? Why are other companies blocked?
question

Brandenburg, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2010
anyone having issues placing a call or data with att cellphone tonight in brandenburg?
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 23, 2010
BBTel is owned by one of the richest men around. I am sure that probably has something to do with it. Cell phones for AT&T were having problems all over last night. Usually has something to do with a tower or overloading on the system. Things seem to be back up and running pretty good today.
Why

Brandenburg, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2010
Why is Kroger the only grocery store?
A women

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Jul 29, 2010
I tried to get a job at Brandenburg Telephone Co.And they told me I was not have no experience Now u tell me how do u get Experiences if u dont get hired.
TheGoldenRule

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 30, 2010
A Woman: I tried the same thing at the Extention Office here in Brandenburg. The add said you had to have at least 1yr experience... the secretary told me I made sense when I said the same thing to her, but still got nowhere b/c the guy doing the hiring said without experience then they can't help me. Quite rediculous I think considering I possess all the other skills required.
Why: Sav-a-lot is right down the bypass from Kroger, not as much of a selection but much cheaper prices on just about everything other than milk. I don't really know how people afford Kroger unless they have sales.
A women

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2010
A women wrote:
I tried to get a job at Brandenburg Telephone Co.And they told me I was not have no experience Now u tell me how do u get Experiences if u dont get hired.
I know what u mean I m a clerk in a warehouse and have computer skill.They get who ever they want I guess there buddies.
A Local

United States

#8 Aug 6, 2010
It's pure mom and pop, In this case, all pop.

They treat their customers like crap.

The only way you can get a job is to have connections to the family of some sort.

Poor service and worse attitudes. Come on Magic Jack!
Switched

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2010
I do not have bbtel anymore and there is a reason!!!
Switching

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2010
BBTEL won't let any competition into the area because they know they will lose all of their business. And believe me, don't forget to pay your bill, I forgot to pay mine and in two days they shut off my service and then I went up their as soon as they opened the next morning to pay the bill and they tried to make me pay a fee for breaking my contract on my internet and tv. They ended up not charging me because I threw a fit and if there were other services available I would tell them to stick it!
rocker

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Dec 19, 2010
pay your bill then. duh!!!!!!!!!!
noestablishment

Louisville, KY

#12 Dec 19, 2010
We use airel type antenna with a booster, get a lot of channels. Total one time cost for us was less than $200, we have no monthly payment to make. We use our T-Mobile cell phones as primary phone. We use ISPKY internet and have great service for $40 less per month than BBTEL. Who needs BBTEL?!
smartgirl

Versailles, IN

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Wireless AT&T Home Phone now in Brandenburg!!! Kiss BBTEL goodbye!!!

Get unlimited nationwide calling for $19.99 a month plus features like voicemail, caller ID, and call waiting at no additional cost. Itís a new way to save on home phone service and keep your existing home telephone and number.

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/att/...
Also insight

Newport, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2013
You can also get insight if AT&T is not in your area. I have insight for landline phone and I got to keep my same number. I have cable tv and Internet all for 100 bucks a month. The phone is unlimited long distance and a lot more affordable then btc.do some research....you will save a lot of money and there customer service is a lot better. It doesn't matter if you live in this area and work here. You can still have your nose up in the air and still treat customers like crap. There just there for a paycheck. Believe me!
Becauseurdumb

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jun 7, 2013
I wouldn't hire you either with poor grammar displayed here. Stay in school, learn a trade, enrich yourself and quit expecting someone to give you a life. You are competing with mostly highly educated persons that in this area average 14 years of education.
just wondering

Brandenburg, KY

#16 Jul 27, 2013
I keep having problems with the internet here in ekron. they keep coming out and changing my modem and "fixing" the problem only to lose service off and on again as soon as they leave. I think it is an area problem and they should check the entire area anyone else close by having problems?
Thor

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 8, 2016
I have had problem with my internet time and time and time again. It locks us out unable to get on til rebut modem smart r g . I have speed test showing speed and video not able to connect to Internet. The service department has tried and tried to fix the problem but no luck. I lease their modem and now they say they can't and won't do anymore to find out the problem. I have asked to get my own modem and they won't give access to Internet. I had 20 meg service but they came out to fix and tech couldn't get the 20 meg to work and so went to 10 meg which when tested was faster speed and better connection. Not happy with results it's not the lack of trying I believe just don't have anyone qualified to fix issue. At this time I would go to another company if offered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Thompson= dopehead 5 hr My opinion 3
The best part of Bubba T is a stain on his mama... 5 hr My opinion 3
M Greenwell Mac (Jul '14) 8 hr NoName 22
John Chism Wed News for you 2
confederate monuments Wed MissyPissy 4
kennon dopeman basham (Jul '14) Mon curious 11
Destinie Jupin is in love with Keon Mucker (May '16) Aug 14 U give good bj tho 50

Brandenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandenburg Mortgages