Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2012
who cares

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2010
I would love to put everyone's dirty laundry and skeletons out in the open in Brandenburg. I bet half of the people wouldn't be riding so high if their mistakes and secrets were thrown around at the local bars every night. Only reason I'm not doing it is because I don't want to be at that level or "talk shit" via the internet, but I do want to let everyone know that NO ONE in that town is innocent or has the right to judge and they all need to start looking at themselves a little closer.
Forgiveness

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2010
I totally agree! Everyone has done wrong. I think the people that post bad things about others will pay for it through karma!!!!
Slander

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Nov 6, 2010
I think using someones name in a gossip forum could be a big mistake especially when they know who you are. It is slander and there are laws on that.
know the law

AOL

#4 Nov 14, 2010
Slander wrote:
I think using someones name in a gossip forum could be a big mistake especially when they know who you are. It is slander and there are laws on that.

It's not slander if it's true.
lovely

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2011
I know a real bad woman named Melissa Mattingly that breaks up marriages and familys. She's always telling everyone she's a mega Christain. Why does she break up so many homes? How can she possibly think she's working for the Lord?
playful2821

Irvington, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2011
quit belly aching and post something worth reading!
loser

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Nov 3, 2011
robert watkins jr son stole high dollar pills from the pharmacy he once worked at and sold them then it became hush hush then his son went to a different pharmacy to work at his other son well he dont know if he;s gay straight bi, due to his cousin sucking his dick. that;s a hush hush he will never tell the person he;s with everyone knows and it does not bother them either at that, SICK! his wife took his virginity, thats funny. so have fun ladies with the sick-o, you will learn in time! HAHAHAHA like father like sons

Since: May 09

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2011
I make my living off the evening news
Just give me something, something I can use
People love it when you lose, they love dirty laundry

Well, I could've been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear, give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em all around

We got the bubbleheaded bleach-blonde, comes on at 5
She can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry

Can we film the operation? Is the head dead yet?
You know the boys in the newsroom got a running bet
Get the widow on the set, we need dirty laundry

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone, keep your dirty laundry

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 19, 2011
loser wrote:
robert watkins jr son stole high dollar pills from the pharmacy he once worked at and sold them then it became hush hush then his son went to a different pharmacy to work at his other son well he dont know if he;s gay straight bi, due to his cousin sucking his dick. that;s a hush hush he will never tell the person he;s with everyone knows and it does not bother them either at that, SICK! his wife took his virginity, thats funny. so have fun ladies with the sick-o, you will learn in time! HAHAHAHA like father like sons
. You're at it again huh, slandering people that could care less about you! What's ur deal, I could put lots out there on you starting with your molesting dad, to your molesting stepdads. Shall we?

Location hidden

#10 Dec 19, 2011
loser wrote:
. I've noticed you like to trash a lot of people on here besides rob, well I know 10 times more stuff than ur buddy rob could ever know, so let's go there b*tch

Location hidden

#11 Dec 21, 2011
Let's see......where shall I start? Hahaha

Location hidden

#12 Dec 22, 2011
Maybe start at the beginning? When you was a kid wondering who your next dad was gonna be, wtf
WOW

Union, KY

#13 Dec 23, 2011
This is some crazy shit. So many immature people on here with nothing better to do then to trash other people.
worst nightmare

Matawan, NJ

#14 Jan 10, 2012
loser wrote:
you better watch your mouth and stop spreading lies before you get your ass beat whoever you are if I met you id knock you out
Funny

Union, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2012
worst nightmare wrote:
<quoted text> you better watch your mouth and stop spreading lies before you get your ass beat whoever you are if I met you id knock you out
How can you beat someones ass if you DON'T know who they are? Seems like Brenda is at it again running off with her mouth because that's all she knows how to do. Her name is now Brenda Brooks and she moved to Massena New York and married some stupid moron who believes all of her bullshit lies.

Since: Jul 12

Lexington, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2012
Dam how many haters do we have out there n how many like give me a count on comment

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Voter -1 1,786
chad benham 31 min friend 10
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 151,375
Garret Woodson 3 hr unknown 7
kodali (Dec '12) 5 hr none 14
Hmh bankruptcy 9 hr chris 25
Is Akebono a good job? 11 hr Dan 26
•••
•••
•••

Brandenburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••