1 dead, 5 injured after fatal car acc...

1 dead, 5 injured after fatal car accident in Hardin County

There are 10 comments on the WHAS-TV Louisville story from Jun 6, 2010, titled 1 dead, 5 injured after fatal car accident in Hardin County. In it, WHAS-TV Louisville reports that:

On June 6, 2010, at approximately 8:00, the Hardin Co. Sheriff's Office got in pursuit with a vehicle, a 2010 Mitsubishi Outlander, which was travelling north on KY 313.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS-TV Louisville.

Tamara

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2010
I went to school with James. He will be missed. My heart goes out to his family.
regina

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Please pray for the wife and kids there are no words to describe this tragic incident.
kim

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 7, 2010
my thoughts and prayers go out to this family i cant imagine why the police wer unable to stop this idiot with as many as they say there was chasing him. this is a real tradgedy i hope this guy pays oh so dearly for what he has caused
Whowhat

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2010
Who was the person that died ?
justice

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jun 7, 2010
kim wrote:
my thoughts and prayers go out to this family i cant imagine why the police wer unable to stop this idiot with as many as they say there was chasing him. this is a real tradgedy i hope this guy pays oh so dearly for what he has caused
If Karen Davis would do her job he would still be locked up for a drive by shooting several months ago!But they let him out and he is on meth I do not see how he has stayed out of jail for all he has done!I hope wife of the man that died sues Karen Davis and the justice system which has let us down!!!!prayers go out to the wife and kids of the man that died!
BARBARA

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Jun 7, 2010
JAMES WILL BE GREATLY MISSED. KEEP YOUR PRAYERS WITH THAT FAMILY! HE WAS A GREAT MAN!
Belinda

Louisville, KY

#7 Jun 8, 2010
May God bless James' wife and children.
Lil C

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jun 8, 2010
justice wrote:
<quoted text>If Karen Davis would do her job he would still be locked up for a drive by shooting several months ago!But they let him out and he is on meth I do not see how he has stayed out of jail for all he has done!I hope wife of the man that died sues Karen Davis and the justice system which has let us down!!!!prayers go out to the wife and kids of the man that died!
how about u stay out of every1s buisness it wasnt his fault it was all of the drugs n it cant all be blamed on that either cause if the county would do its job then he wouldnt of been on them in the first place n if u knew he was on meth then u must be on it to cause i no him very well n any1 who hangs out with him is on drugs
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2013
People need to remember all involved have families who are coping with this, they have feelings too. Its a tragedy what happened, but the judicial system failed both families. Now James family lives without him as the driver's family lives without him. All involved suffer. I pray for all that are involved. As the bible says, you can only be forgiven if you can forgive. Only God can judge us. So let everyone remember that before we start judging.
forgive

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2013
I have seen the reports and James was legally drunk! Did anyone know this? So if he hadnt been hit, how do we know he couldnt have went a few miles down the road and killed an innocent person? We dont know this. But the news is NOT going to tell you, HE WAS LEGALLY DRUNK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concerned Neighbor 5 hr Concerned neighbor 1
graduation 6 hr hrmm 6
What is your taste in music 7 hr Word 9
anyone know ashley singleton 7 hr Word 6
Woman beater 7 hr Word 3
kennon dopeman basham (Jul '14) 7 hr Word 10
Scotty Blevins Thu Lmao 3

Brandenburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance