Chief John Stinbriner

Butch (radar) Kerick

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old school

Brandenburg, KY

#1 May 14, 2010
I read the paper and looked at all the adds for a change.
Stan has how many years of law enforcement?
Is he a POPS certified police officer?
Did he leave the State Police so he would not get fired?
There is a lot more to his story that what his add lets you know. Does the name Butch Barber ring any bells?
hardcore

Brandenburg, KY

#2 May 14, 2010
Someone ought to do some "digging" into the history of Stan Heslep... He's trying to mislead the public.... Shady if you ask me....
gossip

Radcliff, KY

#3 May 17, 2010
hardcore wrote:
Someone ought to do some "digging" into the history of Stan Heslep... He's trying to mislead the public.... Shady if you ask me....
This is a bunch of gossip sounds like someones running scared!!!!!!
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#4 May 18, 2010
All politicians (of any kind) lie, not just one or the other. If anyone thinks otherwise, you have a lot to learn.
melanie

Vine Grove, KY

#5 May 18, 2010
there u have it ....wise is back in business...lol
abc

Chicago, IL

#6 May 18, 2010
maybe Mr. Steinburner or however you spell his name will do his job in muldraugh now.
wise for sheriff

Brandenburg, KY

#7 May 20, 2010
We will vote for Wise in the fall
lol

Louisville, KY

#8 May 25, 2010
Stan Hesleb is an awful person. He owns C & S Pumping, don't go to him unless you want a shady job and all they want is your money. Just a warning so that others aren't taken advantage of like I was!!!! Don't trust Stan!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Waneta, KY

#9 May 25, 2010
A particular candidate was not put on the ballot this year due to the discrimination of Meade County. If you are an Independent party you must have 100 signatures nominating you to run (to be put on ballot), unlike if you are Republican or Democrat where you only have to have 2. How is that right? Many people I have spoken with that have "rank" in this community cannot explain to me why this is. Many people of the community that do the voting are unaware of this requirement and do not agree that it is fair no matter what party you are for. This rule needs to be changed.
i know for sure

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 30, 2010
cliffy wise is a no good pot growing crooked ass no good idiot.mike robinson should be sherriff
Nancy

United States

#11 May 31, 2010
Mike Robinson no longer works in Meade County.
So what

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jun 2, 2010
i know for sure wrote:
cliffy wise is a no good pot growing crooked ass no good idiot.mike robinson should be sherriff
And that makes him different from the rest of the group how?????? cheaters and liers....is that what it takes to be sherriff in brandenburg...how about the sheriff bailing out a DUI offender..? how does that come into play..are they related? NOT...will that be in the local paper....NOT...
Joey

Princeton, KY

#13 Jun 4, 2010
Mike Robinson has no training, he was grandfathered in. He may be a good person but as far as a certified police officer he did not do the training to be certified in the state of KY.
Concerned

Hodgenville, KY

#14 Jun 4, 2010
wise for sheriff wrote:
We will vote for Wise in the fall
Everyone has the right to vote for who they want, but you should really research Mr. Wise before you vote for him. I know from experience that the man will lie without blinking an eye. I've seen him (under oath) lie, then contradict himself. I think he looks out for himself - no matter what he has to do. We need an honest sheriff.
Uhhh

AOL

#15 Jun 5, 2010
Who will be Wise's deputies??
viking

Hodgenville, KY

#16 Sep 17, 2010
I have been very satisfied with the amount of drug busts since Wise was booted. I think that as long as you are his family or friend you could do anything (legal or not). I feel much better knowing that drug dealers are being arrested and not just giving the sherif a cut!
Cat Lady

United States

#17 Sep 20, 2010
To the person 'lol', you must not know Stan Heslip at all! He is an amazing man who is a hard worker and awesome family man. He does own C&S Pumping, but he isn't all about money. He helped me in a time of need and took money off my pumping service. He paid for a new pump for me and I was able to make pymts to him. He became a friend through it all and I send everyone to him who needs a referral. You must not have kept your word with him or something, cause he's a wonderful person.
Cat Lady

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2010
viking wrote:
I have been very satisfied with the amount of drug busts since Wise was booted. I think that as long as you are his family or friend you could do anything (legal or not). I feel much better knowing that drug dealers are being arrested and not just giving the sherif a cut!
I couldn't agree with you more! I like Butch Kerrick and he has done a good job. He's not all about who you know and the good ol boy system. He will talk to anyone about any issue or direct you to the right person. I cross my fingers that crooked man doesn't come back!
Johnny

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 25, 2010
Unless you are on a personal level with Mr. Wise, you will only hurt yourself by voting for him!
MCVoterrrrr

Vine Grove, KY

#20 Sep 28, 2010
I agree with Johnny...if you dont know Cliff Wise personally we will be hurting ourselves. I know he is going to go in and fire people as soon as he gets in. I heard he is bragging about fireing Brandon Wright.
I was thinking about voting for him until I heard that. Butch Kerrick has done a FANTASTIC job and he will get mine and my families vote!
Also, Cliff Wise has people campaigning for him that are just RUDE! I seen Robert Stephens wife out in public treating other people so freakin rude. I dont know her but what I do know is she losing Cliff Wise votes but if she wants to act like an idiot out in public then thats fine. They better NOT show up at my door! Doesnt matter to me bc Kerrick is going to win...fingers crossed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious about Ashley McKinney... (Apr '13) 16 min will 10
Metalsa line 1 3rd shift 44 min joey 5
matt hornback (Feb '15) 45 min joey 14
Etown Swim 47 min joey 4
Miss you so bad 53 min One bruh 4
Brandi Lyons 12 hr old friend 1
Desinity jupin Sun Facts about the t... 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brandenburg Mortgages