Who works there now?
wondering

Orangevale, CA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Some of the allens from ekron
stephenie prince

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
none of the allens work there learn ur shit before u post ... christina brown/hardcastle/Hoseapple works there
wondering

Orangevale, CA

#4 Dec 21, 2012
I believe ya ! I have no idea who works there n dont think it even matters who works there. People trying to stir
Mind your own dambusiness

Brandenburg, KY

#5 Feb 8, 2013
wondering wrote:
Some of the allens from ekron
. Boy you people don't know shit I'm really getting sick of you putting down the Allen family it's a wander you don't get your ass whipped , do you know this family ? If not don't make any remarks karmas a bitch !!!!!!
wondering

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Mind your own dambusiness wrote:
<quoted text>. Boy you people don't know shit I'm really getting sick of you putting down the Allen family it's a wander you don't get your ass whipped , do you know this family ? If not don't make any remarks karmas a bitch !!!!!!
you obviously havent the slightest
stephenie prince

Brandenburg, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
you obviously havent the slightest
you obviously havent the slightest who you messing with go ahead we will find you
ray charles

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2013
I would be pissed if u said i worked at old bp/valero too.
Davy Allen

Vine Grove, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Give me a dollar & ill make you hollar!!
Davy Allen

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Feb 11, 2013
I prefer cows over women!! Make that male cows
Davy

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Wouldn't it b so Kool to get on here say I'm Davy Allen and I like boy cows... No wonder I nvr wanted u.. u dumb as boy cow s***
Davys friend

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Don't worry about what dumb people post. Your the better person. Just give it time & you'll find out who it is. People like that can't keep quiet.
Just an old friend from Ekron
Davy

United States

#13 Feb 12, 2013
I would prolly rather not finkd out. The things they said about me are dumb "boy cows" wow but they done talked about two dead ppl and kids thats a beat down where I come from "ekron" Idc if its a guy or girl anymore
Davys friend

Vine Grove, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Im guessing if you find out who Itsmeagaineagain 1983 is then you will have your answere to everything. Anyone born in that year that you know??
Davys friend

Vine Grove, KY

#15 Feb 12, 2013
I think that Itsmeagaineagain 1983 is the one playing all the games. Anything special about that 1983 date??
Davy

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Misty was born in 83 and she has seats hated me for sum reason so it could b her
But talking about kids and dead ppl is a bit much even for her. Either way I'm not worried about it. I did get on here hoping maybe they grew a set but I'm not getting on anymore there really not worth it ill let karma deal wit them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brandenburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore 20 min Tell Us BA 21
Brittney Nugent 1 hr Lesley926 16
Real snitches 1 hr Realmaufucka 12
Question about Metalsa (Jun '14) 5 hr Overworked 38
Shannon Parnell 5 hr ashlie 8
Selfie's Fri shezzzes 32
Jessica wright Apr 28 turned out 14
More from around the web

Brandenburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE