MagicStix

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

from wat i hear ashelys been on pills for a long ass time and i heard amber got clean n thats y they dont barely talk ne more

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

I doubt ashley is taking pills she usually wasn't that type of person and hell no amber isn't clean her and Ricky are still doing pills
MagicStix

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

how do u know her and ricky r still doing pillz? i heard that they got clean together rickys workin a good job now n they got there own place n shit i heard they wuz doin real good
Shauna

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

ashley is a huge pill head, ive watched her snort them numerous times!!!!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Real good huh, not to long ago they were having a bunch of trouble because Ricky screws around on amber and she does the same while he's at work, Ricky told amber to get her and her two kids out of there apartment Ask amber why she was fired from her last job, she pissed dirty. Hang around them both for a day or so I'm sure it won't be too hard to find out, truth hurts
And I guess ashley isn't too much different from amber now its pretty pathetic considering they both have kids
Ricky D

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Well ljgirl snds like ur a hatin ass bitch u have no clue what me n amber r doin and I can bet money says that u ain't woman enough to put ur real name on here
ashley

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Fk all you!! Its sad that you have to talk shit on the internet and cant say it to my face!! None of you know me so why dont you go back to your pathetic lives and stay the fk out of mine. Do you not have anything better to do?? This is just sad!
Hah

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

ashley wrote:
Fk all you!! Its sad that you have to talk shit on the internet and cant say it to my face!! None of you know me so why dont you go back to your pathetic lives and stay the fk out of mine. Do you not have anything better to do?? This is just sad!
Shut your mouth and get a job.
MIKE G

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

So maybe I do need to go to get custody. Hummm.
Shhhhh

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

She does have a job, she's a stripper for a nasty ass strip club. She's on all kinds of drugs and she looks like that meth makeover chick on all those posters. She is in no way capable of raising that poor little girl that's stuck in all that mess. That girl needs serious help.
lol

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

She is a f***ed up psycho bi+ch!!
Pastylegs

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

That hoe sucked me off for a norco 10 a week ago down at hot legs, wasn't even no good!!! waste of a pill smh
dumb

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Heard she is on herion... wish I knew for sure... that poor little girl of hers
Ashley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Everyone on here is just awful people! Why would you say such mean things about a person? I am a dancer, not a stripper. I do not take off my clothes nor do i do drugs. Stop bringing up my baby girl, she is my world! I was able to get a 3bdr house for my baby because i dance. I will never understand how people can be so cruel. I dont even have to explain myself but i will stand up for my name and reputation. If you have something to say then put your real name and stop hiding!
Hilltop

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Maybe people would start using their real names if you would stop lying girl! Stop tryin to play the victim card! Everyone knows that your a stripper, call it what you will, it's a fucking stripper and yes maybe now you have a "beautiful" 3 bedroom house but don't act like you took that job for your daughter, you took it to support your drug addiction. No self respecting woman is going to choose that line of work unless their Hooked on drugs, shit go to fucking mcdonalds and get a real job, so what you won't make as much, I guarantee you and everyone else will have more respect for you. Do you really want your daughter to grow up and think it's okay to walk around half naked and dance for old nasty men for money?
OnLooker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Hilltop wrote:
Maybe people would start using their real names if you would stop lying girl! Stop tryin to play the victim card! Everyone knows that your a stripper, call it what you will, it's a fucking stripper and yes maybe now you have a "beautiful" 3 bedroom house but don't act like you took that job for your daughter, you took it to support your drug addiction. No self respecting woman is going to choose that line of work unless their Hooked on drugs, shit go to fucking mcdonalds and get a real job, so what you won't make as much, I guarantee you and everyone else will have more respect for you. Do you really want your daughter to grow up and think it's okay to walk around half naked and dance for old nasty men for money?
It's no ones business but hers what she does to support her kids. I guess you idiots don't understand the economy and the job situation we're going thru? There's nothing wrong at all with what she's doing. She's a beautiful girl. Don't be jealous because most likely you're fat chicks and no one would pay to watch you dance in a bikini, or some jacked up Brandenburg unemployed toothless gangsta wannabe that she wouldn't give the time of day to.

Topix is the perfect place for the weak jealous coward types to try to down someone who is doing better than them, or who is more attractive than them, or just plain and simple unhappy miserable people to throw rocks at things that shine, as the song says.

The more you post trying to run her down for providing a nice life for her and her daughter make you all look like bigger fools. Sure..... You'll post more on here, but being the cowards that you all are, it means nothing.

Have a great day worthless topix jealous folks..... I might just go drop $100 to her tonight and laugh at you dipshits. I can afford it.... Too bad none of you goverment Headcheck recipients can't afford it.

Keep on doing what your doing Ms Ashley..... The more they type, the more they envy you.
Clayton Bigsby

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

OnLooker wrote:
<quoted text>It's no ones business but hers what she does to support her kids. I guess you idiots don't understand the economy and the job situation we're going thru? There's nothing wrong at all with what she's doing. She's a beautiful girl. Don't be jealous because most likely you're fat chicks and no one would pay to watch you dance in a bikini, or some jacked up Brandenburg unemployed toothless gangsta wannabe that she wouldn't give the time of day to.

Topix is the perfect place for the weak jealous coward types to try to down someone who is doing better than them, or who is more attractive than them, or just plain and simple unhappy miserable people to throw rocks at things that shine, as the song says.

The more you post trying to run her down for providing a nice life for her and her daughter make you all look like bigger fools. Sure..... You'll post more on here, but being the cowards that you all are, it means nothing.

Have a great day worthless topix jealous folks..... I might just go drop $100 to her tonight and laugh at you dipshits. I can afford it.... Too bad none of you goverment Headcheck recipients can't afford it.

Keep on doing what your doing Ms Ashley..... The more they type, the more they envy you.
Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brandenburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brandenburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance