Branchville Family Survives, Copes Wi...

Branchville Family Survives, Copes With Tornado Destruction

There are 3 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 17, 2008, titled Branchville Family Survives, Copes With Tornado Destruction. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

' Officials say 27 homes in the town of Branchville were damaged or destroyed by the tornado that touched down Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

carlisa AKA baby gurl

Columbia, SC

#1 Mar 17, 2008
im sorry about ur homes

“Raising a stink”

Since: Jun 07

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2008
Says a lot about a community when they all have friends or neighbors who are willing to take them in while they put the pieces back together. Glad everyone is okay.
Ann

Easley, SC

#3 Mar 18, 2008
I have lived in Branchville for 30 years and Branchville is a wonderful place to live. Our town is almost gone but we will pull together and we will one day again have a "downtown" to be proud of. We all prayed together on Sunday and thanked God that we were not having to look for bodies. We can rebuild the building but our people we could never replace.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branchville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Bamberg, SC (Dec '10) Feb '16 Penny 5
Low flying aircraft Jan 12? Jan '16 Kellyl1202 1
Convicted child molester to be deported from uk... Nov '15 Big yin 1
Orangeburg is the worst city in the US (Apr '06) Oct '15 Buck Jonez 98
Dorchester Music Thread (May '12) Oct '15 Musikologist 15
News Judge sides with breakaway Episcopal churches (Feb '15) Feb '15 Listen to the Word 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bamberg, SC (Aug '10) Jan '15 Brian_G 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branchville Mortgages