Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Branchport Forum

Comments (Page 298)

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of6,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Dear Mr. Phelps,

In political venacular, Washington, the black hole of governance, or the lack of, is Washington, D.C., I assume you are joking about WA. the state, but after the last election, maybe you are not. And the massa you have elected is of course the one and only champion of the middle class, who is on another field trip educating you with his professorial speeches, just before he heads to the playground of the down trodden masses, Marthas' Vineyard. Call the secy of State, maybe you can park your yacht next to his.
My Dad Loves My Mom

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
Dear Mr. Phelps,
In political venacular, Washington, the black hole of governance, or the lack of, is Washington, D.C., I assume you are joking about WA. the state, but after the last election, maybe you are not. And the massa you have elected is of course the one and only champion of the middle class, who is on another field trip educating you with his professorial speeches, just before he heads to the playground of the down trodden masses, Marthas' Vineyard. Call the secy of State, maybe you can park your yacht next to his.
I have no idea what you and Phelps Guy were talking about but it sounds like you though Washington wasn't a state it is, look it up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_ (state)

also I get it politicans often refer to District of Colombia as "Washington, DC" but Washington is a total different place. You and Phelps Guy should be done with your debate now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

My Dad Loves My Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you and Phelps Guy were talking about but it sounds like you though Washington wasn't a state it is, look it up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_ (state)
also I get it politicans often refer to District of Colombia as "Washington, DC" but Washington is a total different place. You and Phelps Guy should be done with your debate now.
Ballyhoo
Another wife

Roseboom, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>Whenever the facts fail a liberal like you, the backup plan is to lie and distort, the only person you fool is yourself, the only thing you could teach anyone is that you are a liar, even when confronted with the facts, just lie about it. "It depends what is, is", "I never had sex with that woman"; "If you like your health care plan, you get to keep it" "Every family will se a reduction of 2500 dollars in their premiums under this bill" "I first heard about it on Friday in the media, like most of you"{ I'm just the President, I get my briefings from the New York Times}

Keep lying, there are plenty of fools, that don't know the difference.
I am the bigfoot

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Another wife wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the bigfoot
Hey What size, I'm a 12 and one half double wide
zenith finances limited

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us more about your Republican moral values, like how many state contracts Paladino got, or it is not moral to cheat on your wife.LOL
It is real, from zenith finances ltd. In collaboration with zenith bank plc. Get a loan request granted in 45 day @ 0% interest rate. Apply by providing the following to: vconsult1@gmail.com
Name:.........
Address:.........
Sex\age:.........
Tel #:........
Limited offer available. Terms and conditions also applies.
James Greendadd.
+2348051574147
Prickishness Abounds

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't "Reminding" cross the road?
Because his democratic handlers told him to stay on their plantation and be beholding to the economic chains that they forged for him and the cultural lobotomy that prevents him from thinking for himself. "Yes we can, yes we can"..........
I mean let me guess, you had a "Believe in America" sign on your lawn?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Only kidding, you guys are good neighbors.
Patricia Westwater

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

lets talk

Lexington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

No one
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Get rid of Schumer
Carl

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Vote for Carl Paladino
Joe

Ontario, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Carl Paladino
Hillary

Ontario, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Bring back Hillary Clinton
edie

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

yea Hillary
dave booneville

Bronxville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

chelsee
Master-Bator

Cazenovia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Loser liberals are all liars..does anyone actually trust a word outof obamas mouth about lies about keeping your insurance plan when he knew all along the plan minimum requiremets he imposed would force cancellation on millions of plans. Even liberal commentators are complaining of quadruple premium hikes under obamacrap. And no one is signing up despite the billions spent on federal and state websites ($4.4 billion to states and $600 million to set up defunct federal site) wow, what a surprise, welfare recipients and hollywood elites still support obamacare, oh because neither party feels the heat. Rock on liberal media..keep reporting stupid, biased opinions, and most of america will be saying WTF behind your back morons. Hell even clinton thinks obama f'd up...well then he must have...
Master-Bator

Cazenovia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Moron. Who was responsible for thosekilled in Bhengazi. Or do you just read the peachy headlines ..head stuck up someones ass. Besides she still has monica L. On her breath.
Master-Bator

Cazenovia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Whats wrong with child labor. Teach kids a good skill. Get the ghetto fabs off welfare. Introduce kids to work early and maybe they wont be so dependant on the Gov. Labor unions drive up prices and cause jobs to moveout of NY ie. 1700 jobs at Lockheed. And countless thousands of jobs driven out of NY.
seeit

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

No democrat !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of6,324
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Branchport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Branchport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••