Lincoln County Man Admits To Raping 7...

Lincoln County Man Admits To Raping 7 Year Old

There are 27 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Jul 12, 2011, titled Lincoln County Man Admits To Raping 7 Year Old. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

A Lincoln county man is behind bars for allegedly raping his girlfriend's 7 year old sister.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Idk

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Jul 12, 2011
Idk just seen it on the news.
bystander

Bluefield, WV

#2 Jul 13, 2011
this is sick
shut up

Branchland, WV

#3 Jul 13, 2011
Yes gave that little girl STDs and now she has to live with that forever I hope he gets what he deserves god will judge him
hey

Huntington, WV

#4 Jul 14, 2011
i no that kid pretty well dj is a very sick minded man to do that.. he needs to be killed.
Paul Kersey

Lerona, WV

#5 Jul 14, 2011
this is what I have been saying for a long time

Lincoln county has a network of perverts and child molesters

look at the school teachers they know who they are yet protect them

WE NEED JUSTICE
sad

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jul 14, 2011
Paul Kersey wrote:
WE NEED JUSTICE
if you want justice , then you must hire all new teachers, deputys, and judges, vote em out , you all put em there.
bystander

Spanishburg, WV

#7 Jul 16, 2011
THAT DJ HIS FAMLIY R PERVERTS AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH SEX CRIMES BEFORE HARRY AND BILL BOBBY HAGER
unknown

Butler, PA

#8 Jul 18, 2011
DJ who?????
1 post removed
HMMMM

Salt Rock, WV

#10 Jul 19, 2011
bystander wrote:
THAT DJ HIS FAMLIY R PERVERTS AND HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH SEX CRIMES BEFORE HARRY AND BILL BOBBY HAGER
so he is related to allof them? i heard things on them b fore.
Mmm

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 5, 2011
shut up wrote:
Yes gave that little girl STDs and now she has to live with that forever I hope he gets what he deserves god will judge him
Amen!
who

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 6, 2011
Ok Is this guy? I tried looking it up on the site but their mobile site sucks. DJ who & from where?
Gods Cares

Roy, WA

#13 Aug 6, 2011
Thing is no one knows how long this sick freak had done this before and him passing STD down to this little girl.. She needs all the love and care she can get from her prents and family and her friends..shes just a baby one of Gods little children...I would not want to walk a half mile in his dirty stinky shoes....God pray for this little girl and her family
grey ghost

Camp Creek, WV

#14 Aug 9, 2011
if he makes it to jail his friends in there will give him what he gave the little girl
Dale G Murphy

Lerona, WV

#15 Aug 9, 2011
grey ghost wrote:
if he makes it to jail his friends in there will give him what he gave the little girl
i hope they tear him a new one

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 10, 2011
Don't waste our money doing a long trial take him to the death chamber.
ivory

Lerona, WV

#17 Aug 10, 2011
i think it is sick what he an it makes it worse that he is still in high school all i know is if he gets out alot of ppl r goin b after him at school y do that 2 a little girl? it is just all messed up
someone in the know

Branchland, WV

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Paul Kersey wrote:
WE NEED JUSTICE
Isnt it ironic the new Lincoln Co High School Assist Principle was arrested for sexual battery on a minor?
Daliah

Huntington, WV

#19 Oct 11, 2012
We need some Vigilante Justice for this horrible sick guy!!!
Is he still in jail or did he manage to get bail? What does his family think? I'd love to see someone torture this guy to the brink of death. Can you imagine this being your daughter, the pain & the shame she felt, knowing her life is forever changed? Putting yourself in her position, how painful it must've been? OMG how are her parents NOT in jail for murder by now?? They've got more restraint that I do. Praying for the family
church member

Rupert, WV

#20 Oct 12, 2012
i though he was in ohio in jail
God watch over our kids

Alkol, WV

#21 Oct 14, 2012
Paul Kersey wrote:
WE NEED JUSTICE
we leave close to a child monlester who rapped his daughter over and over like a 100 times and guess waht his pushment was ??? home confinement ....his daughter was ateenager and the mother took off left her daughter with that piece of crap knowing he was not a good father or husband ...low lifes ..to beat it all they were proven to be true stories of what he did (evidence) NOW you tell us how the hell did he get off the hook so easy ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branchland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James lovejoy 9 hr Depp 5
where can i get breakfast 11 hr Tom Clark 8
Im moving to Barboursville...and You cant stop me. 12 hr done 6
My wifes family all got together and had a meeting 14 hr haters 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr RSM 4,194
Mike Wallace:MURDERER Released 19 hr Steve 3
Deer in Nancy Cartmill Gardens 22 hr Beth 11

Branchland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance