curious

Smoot, WV

#1 Apr 2, 2012
Anyone know why Shelby Donahue and her man got divorced? Where is she now and who is she with?
missy rogers

Oakvale, WV

#2 Apr 4, 2012
she is a little ho who needs to buy some new clothes. some that cover her big axx up
carla

Bluefield, WV

#3 Apr 9, 2012
Shelby is a good person. She and Bub just didn't get along, they grew apart. It happens to the best of us. Shelby is not a ho and she dresses just fine. She's a beautiful person inside and out. For whoever is asking where she is; She works everyday and stays with friends and family. Keep looking and you'll find her.
what

Butler, PA

#4 Apr 13, 2012
shelby is not a ho why dont u put your name on here u wont cuz u know she would kick ur ass
Ashly

Princeton, WV

#5 Jun 4, 2012
That is exactly why they wont put their name on here...pu**y a** b*tches i tell ya.....Shelby is at my house almost everyday and working everyday and she dresses better than you i am sure....she isn't with anyone....boy thats a hoe i tell ya....you need to get your facts straight before you go runnin your mouth bout sh*t you don't know about!!!!! Get a life she has one!!!!!
Dawn Donahue

West Hamlin, WV

#6 Jun 5, 2012
you all need to get off my cousin, shes a good girl, and i highly doubt any of u hoes would say that shit to her face......or mine either,,,, keep my cuzs name out your mouth......
1 post removed
dawg
#8 Jun 30, 2012
She is running with Shawn Bias
Shelby
#9 Jul 9, 2012
Ok....this is the one and only...I am stayin with my dad...workin everyday...liven up life to the fullest...and for you b*tchs who are runnin the f*kin runnin their mouth you better not let you mouth write a check your a* caint cash!!!
just saying

Lerona, WV

#10 Jul 10, 2012
Shelby wrote:
Ok....this is the one and only...I am stayin with my dad...workin everyday...liven up life to the fullest...and for you b*tchs who are runnin the f*kin runnin their mouth you better not let you mouth write a check your a* caint cash!!!
Hooch I'll run my mouth all I want on you! You know where I live, so bring it whenever you want, just bring your a$$ and visit caz I miss ya :(
Love ya!
Debbie

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Shelby wrote:
That wouldn't be any different than u now would it? EXCEPT u r writing checks your bank won't cash. U are another Bridget Clark if ya ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branchland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Williamsburg Colony good? (Jun '13) 3 min Reaper37 38
I got my answer 34 min humans 7
Trooper Fox 1 hr Pitiful 17
favorite resturant in barboursville? 3 hr Hungry 20
Rick Hale 5 hr Erica 2
Alcoholic Husband 6 hr Old news 3
Five year dating limit (Feb '16) 8 hr Kisses 27

Branchland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance