Next Last
hehe

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2010
i did him i am a hoe
wtf

Bluefield, WV

#3 Aug 1, 2010
you people make me sick! ur so jealous of john and jennipher! get a life! u people wanna run ur mouth on john, ur gonna love it when it bites u on the @ss.
so sad

Bluefield, WV

#4 Aug 1, 2010
u have nothin better to do than talk sh!t about a good man! put ur name biotch!
up yours

Bluefield, WV

#5 Aug 1, 2010
I really wish u people would step up and put your name up .... and talk sh!t to his face but i guess your to p#ssy to now aint u ...,....
LMAO

Clay, WV

#6 Aug 1, 2010
John is a good person,you are just so dam jealous that you cant stand it.So you know what,either say this shit to his face,which you wont cause your are to scared of him or shut the hell up,,,,I DARE YOU TO SAY IT TO HIS FACE YOU......YOU CAWARD...YELLOW BELLIED BITCH...WHO IS PROBLEY STRUNG OUT ON PILLS UP YOUR NOISE OR A NEDDLE IN YOUR ARE....WHICH MAKES YOU NOTHING BUT TRASH AND GIVES YOU NO WRIGHT TO TALK ABOUT JOHN.........
School

Princeton, WV

#7 Aug 1, 2010
You people need to go back to school to learn how to spell.
go away

Bluefield, WV

#8 Aug 1, 2010
maybe we can spell but don't want to!:P ever think of that?
brad

Bluefield, WV

#9 Aug 1, 2010
id like to see u people say the shit to my face about john id slap the f**k outta u b*tches jst for that
LMAO

Clay, WV

#10 Aug 2, 2010
There all a bunch of cowards and wont say it to his face.They are to chicken,they would walk up to him and maybe try to,and probably shit on them selves,or worse. just trying.
Let me tell you people something John is one of the best people you will ever find.
Anna

Clay, WV

#11 Aug 2, 2010
Brad there all p3ssies is why they aint putting there names and its only one person that is making up sh!t and u know i know everyone knows who it is ... so there not goin to put there name on here ...
hehe

United States

#12 Aug 2, 2010
way be jealous of a ass hold like him
liss

Bluefield, WV

#13 Aug 2, 2010
why not be a grown up and go tell him about ur little problems you have with him? Oh right i forgot ur scared! lmfao. keep hiding behind ur screen u little b!tch.:)) u r so pitiful. Talkin bout one of the only men in this county that works an actual job. u sit at home and enjoy your pitiful life while he enjoys his full life.
anna

Bluefield, WV

#14 Aug 2, 2010
god people get a life really .u got to be jealous cause u aint getting the money he is making ...and u really aint going to get it from talking shit so get a job low life b!tch. & maybe u get somewhere in life .....
Brenda

United States

#15 Aug 2, 2010
you people on hear talkin i am not a chicker or my son has tell john to his face so have i in the past you say shit on here about bridget well john is a puss he like to slap on on bridget and his family knows it one of my borther knock him out on the hill and his so called frienda carried him to the truck all you fuck people my son works ever day so do i and thurston me and thurston just paid for school clothes for his kids he has just ackknowlege have kids the past two years so do not tell me he is so good he and my son told him he get in his truck so shove it up your ass and smoke it and i did not hide behind a screen name and bridget is not perfect why do you people hide
Brenda

United States

#16 Aug 2, 2010
come on woman i will play with you you will not like it
i hope

Bluefield, WV

#17 Aug 2, 2010
u all need to grow up or am goin to stArt callin u out .... get a life + a job and u wont be so bored and have to get on here and talk sh!t ... yea ..and i never seen anything on her when i seen her out when she was with him so Whatever
liss

Bluefield, WV

#18 Aug 2, 2010
What i said was not directed at you cause i know u' tell john whatever u feel. what makes me mad is whoever keeps making these about him an bridget. it's their business, between them and not everyone on the internet.
School

Rupert, WV

#19 Aug 2, 2010
liss wrote:
What i said was not directed at you cause i know u' tell john whatever u feel. what makes me mad is whoever keeps making these about him an bridget. it's their business, between them and not everyone on the internet.
Thank you Liss, I wish people would get over.me and John are no longer together and they need to give it a rest.It's no ones business what we do now or who we are with.We keep our problems to our selves.Maybe if people would keep their noses out of out shit and trying to cause trouble we wouldn't have so many problems.John has his own life now,just the same as I do.If anyone wants to know anything about what goes on with me I would be glad to tell them,they just need to ask.Hell,people couldn't keep their noses out of our business when we were married and now were divorced I thought they would quit,but guess I was wrong.
News flash to everyone out there,John and I are divorced,there is nothing else you can do or say,it's already over and never will be again so just stop.I'm very happy in my relationship and John is in a relationship so get over yourself.Move on to another couple and start with them.
Bridget Vance

Rupert, WV

#20 Aug 2, 2010
This is the Ex-Mrs.Vance and I'm not afraid of saying anything to John but I also ain't going to get on here and run my mouth like a bunch of kids,John and I both have plenty of faults but it's between us and not everyone over the Internet.no one on here knows everything that happens between us and never will,what goes on between us is for us not everyone else.I have stayed on my side of the hill and am taking care of my kids just fine.Rick and I are giving them everything they need and as far as you guys running your mouths about wanting his money,please I have a man with plenty and he gives us everything we want.John pays his childsupport and that's all I want him to do,remember these are his kids too,he has to help raise them and I appreciate all $274.00 of it,it takes all of it and then a lot more to raise our four kids.
Bridget Vance

Rupert, WV

#21 Aug 3, 2010
anna wrote:
god people get a life really .u got to be jealous cause u aint getting the money he is making ...and u really aint going to get it from talking shit so get a job low life b!tch. & maybe u get somewhere in life .....
Let me tell you something little girl,if you're on here thinking you are going to talk about me,then I will show you what a little mouth runner you are,remember you're not under age anymore and you won't run that trap on me or about me.If I have something to say about John I will say it to his face and I'm not at all jealous of his money but he does have take care of his kids and that's just life so you just need to get over yourself and not have my name in your mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branchland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min bacon hater 57,923
Heroin hitting Branchland Area 1 hr what 25
Everyone needs to know about Becky bryant 6 hr Real 4
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana Sat jaja 224
What about Amanda May what's everyone think Fri Real 5
Christina Ball (Aug '12) Fri Real 7
Does anyone know Jessica manns Fri Real 11
•••
•••
•••

Branchland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000