Does anyone know the real truth abou...

Does anyone know the real truth about Direl Baker

Posted in the Branchland Forum

Lost Dog

Hamlin, WV

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Baker is a pedifile he moved a girl in with him when she was 14 years old and he was 28 he started dateing her when she was 13
just how nasty can he be? That will tell you what kind of clerk he would be. If you like little kids you don't need to deak with the public. I don't see how you can show your face .
wow

West Hamlin, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Sure do....refer to my reply on the hamlin post.....shame on you!
Lost Dog

Hamlin, WV

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Wow
Let me ask you did you realy know this about Deril and think it was the right thing to do?
Lost Dog

Hamlin, WV

#4 Oct 11, 2012
wow wrote:
Sure do....refer to my reply on the hamlin post.....shame on you!
Don't know why you say shame on me is it because i told the truth?
Or is it that you wanted to see it hid and no one would know about it ?
1 post removed
ben

Bluefield, WV

#6 Oct 21, 2012
He's nothing like so leave him alone u as* holes
Fuzzy Navel

Hamlin, WV

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Everyone on Route 37 and in Ranger will tell you this is true. That's bad enough -- but he's also bought and paid for by the courthouse gang. He will help keep all the old dogs in power. Do NOT vote for him!
wise up

Chapmanville, WV

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Fuzzy Navel wrote:
Everyone on Route 37 and in Ranger will tell you this is true. That's bad enough -- but he's also bought and paid for by the courthouse gang. He will help keep all the old dogs in power. Do NOT vote for him!
is that fuzzy navel, or fuzzy a__ hole ?? VOTE DIREL BAKER 4 A BETTER LINCOLIN COUNTY..
Sandra

Hamlin, WV

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Way to keep it classy. A vote for this guy is a vote for the same old song and dance. If you want real change and a better Lincoln County, vote for ANY candidate other than this one. He is part of the courthouse gang.
wise up wrote:
<quoted text>is that fuzzy navel, or fuzzy a__ hole ?? VOTE DIREL BAKER 4 A BETTER LINCOLIN COUNTY..
ben

Bluefield, WV

#10 Oct 24, 2012
I don't give a damn I know him and his brother leave him alone if y'all wanna talk about someone talk about JJ the cop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branchland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Front door red 21 min Hugh 1
cassie chaney 33 min Cassi Chaney 4
Hot Esquire Dads 35 min Reaper 36 4
Hot Esquire Moms? 40 min Reaper 36 4
What ever 50 min Ex friend 3
mary carson 7 hr me 45
Lincoln County Prosecutor Office (Feb '14) 11 hr Curious12 4

Branchland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance