First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmmm

Princeton, WV

#1 Sep 7, 2011
What do you guys think about him?
Summer Manley

New York, NY

#2 Nov 14, 2011
Well when it comes to being a dad he needs a lot of improvement and some growing up to do but other then that he's a nice person.
josh

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2011
Hes a fat ugly ass licker
Jerry scites

Smoot, WV

#4 Dec 7, 2011
Fu^k you Josh
1 post removed
robbie

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jul 23, 2012
He likes my left overs! He cant find his own women so hes gotta take what i dont want any more hahaahahhahahahahhah oh by the way roses [email protected] smelt like [email protected] but idont care it aint my problem any moreeee.
Nose

Mclean, VA

#7 Jul 24, 2012
robbie wrote:
He likes my left overs! He cant find his own women so hes gotta take what i dont want any more hahaahahhahahahahhah oh by the way roses [email protected] smelt like [email protected] but idont care it aint my problem any moreeee.
Maybe shes wipin her ahole the wrong direction?
someone who knows

Rupert, WV

#8 Jul 24, 2012
robbie wrote:
He likes my left overs! He cant find his own women so hes gotta take what i dont want any more hahaahahhahahahahhah oh by the way roses [email protected] smelt like [email protected] but idont care it aint my problem any moreeee.
Oh yea Robbie your real big talking sh*t over the computer and just because you have a small di*k dont mean she is smells just because she cant feel you because you so small
robbie

Hurricane, WV

#9 Jul 24, 2012
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yea Robbie your real big talking sh*t over the computer and just because you have a small di*k dont mean she is smells just because she cant feel you because you so small
I dont have a small d*ck just ask a couple girls iv been with they will tell ya. Its just funny how he always gets my left overs
someone who knows

Rupert, WV

#10 Jul 24, 2012
oh Robbie just like you got your best friends left overs
Lickity Split

Mclean, VA

#11 Jul 25, 2012
Summer Manley wrote:
Well when it comes to being a dad he needs a lot of improvement and some growing up to do but other then that he's a nice person.
Can you come out and play?
kkk

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Jul 25, 2012
Summer we all know your the one that put robbies name down you have a baby now so how bout you act mature and get over Jerry and quit trying to start [email protected] all the time you dumb bit$h

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Dont start! I havent put sh!t on here about him, & I am mature I work every single day & im going to collage. Im not worried about jerry or robbie. So whatever he puts on here has nothing to do with me! & Im not a dumb b*tch come to Nitro and say that to m y face im sure you wont have on after that! I'll put my name on here if I have something to say about jerry im not scared of him ask him how many time iv punched him in his face! Im not gonna argue back and fourth cause that is immature.
kkk

West Hamlin, WV

#14 Jul 26, 2012
What ever you say ya dumb who*e how bout you go get fu*ked by another di*k and make that pu*sy looser than what it already is and I was there that day you hit him he told you straight to your face that you hit like a bi*ch haha you think your cool cause you can hit Jerry and him not even hit you back yeah that's so cool dumb as*
Wolf

Mclean, VA

#15 Jul 26, 2012
kkk wrote:
What ever you say ya dumb who*e how bout you go get fu*ked by another di*k and make that pu*sy looser than what it already is and I was there that day you hit him he told you straight to your face that you hit like a bi*ch haha you think your cool cause you can hit Jerry and him not even hit you back yeah that's so cool dumb as*
Did you proof read this shyt before you hit post? Makes no flucking sense, right Jerry is a tweeb, I agree.
Wolf

Mclean, VA

#16 Jul 26, 2012
horseluvinsummer wrote:
Dont start! I havent put sh!t on here about him, & I am mature I work every single day & im going to collage. Im not worried about jerry or robbie. So whatever he puts on here has nothing to do with me! & Im not a dumb b*tch come to Nitro and say that to m y face im sure you wont have on after that! I'll put my name on here if I have something to say about jerry im not scared of him ask him how many time iv punched him in his face! Im not gonna argue back and fourth cause that is immature.
Last time I saw you, you was cute as hell. Did you shave your forehead?
Tessa

United States

#17 Jul 27, 2012
Collage? LMAO u can't even spell it its college ya skank ho

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18 Jul 27, 2012
kkk wrote:
What ever you say ya dumb who*e how bout you go get fu*ked by another di*k and make that pu*sy looser than what it already is and I was there that day you hit him he told you straight to your face that you hit like a bi*ch haha you think your cool cause you can hit Jerry and him not even hit you back yeah that's so cool dumb as*
Yeah he knew better then to hit me cause half of lincoln county would be on his a*s! Keep hiding behind your computer callen me a wh&re cause thats as far as your ever gonna get honey! & Of course he's gonna say I hit like a b*tch infront of everyone to make his self look good! Tell me what your name is and you can find out if I hit hard or not. & Im not even close to being loose, & jerry knows that for a fact! Hes hates me because I broke his poor little heart...Boo F*cking hoo! I bet you feel like a real bada*s calling me these names huh? We both know you would never have the balls to say it to my face. So its fine keep running that mouth cause your the one I feel sorry for!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 27, 2012
Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I saw you, you was cute as hell. Did you shave your forehead?
Dude that makes no sense what so ever, Why would she shave her forehead? Shes hot as hell and I dont see anything wrong with her.
kkk

West Hamlin, WV

#20 Jul 27, 2012
Ok what ever you say you no good dirty rotten wh*re and I'm pretty sure if I ask Jerry he would say your pu**y's loose just like the rest of Lincoln county that you fu*ked I'm pretty sure they would say your loose to i mean I have heard it from everyone that it smells like sh*t and that it is loose so yeah and I'm pretty sure Jerry wasn't trying to be all big in front of everyone bc the people that you have got in a fight with in your past has also said you hit like a bitch so now who's trying to act all big and bad sk*nk
kkk

West Hamlin, WV

#21 Jul 27, 2012
I know right lol sounds like she need to go back to school before she goes to college or should I say collage lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branchland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenifer carter & brian clay 40 min resident 19
text 1 hr Mark 4
Baby 2 hr Ex b 1
Oh snap 3 hr Just me 1
Good day ruined 5 hr big b 6
Heather terry 6 hr Curious 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu well 1,287
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branchland Mortgages