wondering

Amma, WV

#1 Jul 4, 2010
Who got killed at the mud hole last night
WHAT

Maysel, WV

#2 Jul 15, 2010
somebody got killed there on july 4th? if n e body nows if this is true or not fill me in.. i live on 10 mile, but was on vacation so could ya tell me..no body that lives around me nows n e thing bout it either..thank you..
Really

Frisco, TX

#3 Jul 15, 2010
I Think if someone got killed at 10 mile mud hole everyone on 10 mile would know about !!!
donna

Bluefield, WV

#4 Jul 15, 2010
the only thing i know of happening up there was this guy got out of his truck and it slipped out of gear or something and ended up running over top of him but he is suppose to be ok...hope this helps
backwoods

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2010
someone knocked him out then ran over him. the law should shut that place down.guns,drugs,alcohol,trashy women =someone getting killed.
anna

Princeton, WV

#6 Jul 17, 2010
no he got out of the truck to p!ss ...and it rolled over him ... cause he didn't put it in park
boo

Bluefield, WV

#7 Jul 17, 2010
who was it
ok now

Bluefield, WV

#8 Jul 22, 2010
10 mile mud hole has been around for over 30 yrs.and to say that things are worse back there is an understatement...things are bad everywhere!! If people would keep the place clean and stop throwing trash everywhere then they would stop trying to band people from going there,and i'll tell ya whats gonna happen is if it dont stop,then eventually the law will be waiting on everyone that comes off that hill.the new owner of this property has even put trash bags on the trees to put ur shi* in,so needs to be done.when i go back there i try to pick up and tell people to throw there trash/cans in my truck...i have been going there for many yrs.and dont want to see it shut down.,and for backwoods,sry that u may have had a bad experience back there,but i never have and i am a woman that is not trash,i do drink,no drugs..many walk of life rolls back there.grown adults need to act like it and take care of their playgrounds!!!
branchland

Rupert, WV

#9 Jul 22, 2010
its on utube go type in 10 mile mud hole and you can see for your selves
mud

Butler, PA

#10 Jul 23, 2010
where on youtube is it i cant find it
you know

Marysville, OH

#11 Jul 23, 2010
hell
lmao

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jul 23, 2010
that vid is old. the guys that did it was drunk an was being stupid an the truck ran over him. It's called park, The big P! but he did not die
misty

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2010
the guy that got ran over by a truck was my dad dallas and yes he is ok he is not dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branchland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horney housewives b ville 1 hr Burl in town 1
michael lewis leffingwell in jail again (Nov '12) 2 hr alrighty then 41
Summer manley (Oct '14) 3 hr summer 5
Beech fork campground area 4 hr Tom Clark 13
Cheating wives 5 hr I wood 6
barboursville walmart (Feb '12) 5 hr Bag lady 49
Melissa Lucas ? (Jul '13) 8 hr Tom Clark 41

Branchland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance