First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chaquita

Lerona, WV

#1 Jan 19, 2010
what do you all think about those skanky wh**es Navon has living in her trailers like Michelle Gillman and Beth Vance they are some nasty wh**es they do business for money or pills.Hell when all the mexicans were living in Branchland in the old grade school Michelle,Beth,Samantha Browning,Ellie mae Adkins,and Erica Darnell were going over to the school and having sex with these guys for 20.00 to 60.00 just so they could buy their drugs.Bitches like that is what gives the good gurls bad names.SO GUYS IF U WANT YOUR D*** SUCKED OR SOME NASTY PIECE OF ASS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO JUST HOLLER AT THESE GIRLS.cause they are some nasty ass skanky tobit wh**es and is you got pills you'll damn sure get something.Samantha Browning will do u for 20.00 she lives in Hamlin behind the fire department.Hell Michelle and Ellie went to jail last year for prostitution so that tells you something.NASTY NASTY NASTY WHORES.Michelle and Beth live in Navon Gores Trailer park that is what u call trailer park trash
chaquita

Lerona, WV

#2 Jan 19, 2010
remember MICHELLE GILLMAN,BETH VANCE,SAMANTHA BROWNING,ELLIE ADKINS,ERICA DARNELL.Business women for less than a 50.00 damn you better jump on it guys but make sure u wear a rain coat u might get someting ajax can't scrub off.If you have oxy,roxys,loratabs,zanx,peroce t you can get u some ASS.BUT NASTY ASS LMFAO.LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!! CAN YOU SAY NASTY.Michelle and Ellie don't even take care of their kids to busy worrig about drugs.what kind of mother goes out of 2-mile flying like a bat out of hell with their 2 gurls in the front seat without a seatbelt Ellie because she is a worthless piece of shit that don't care about nobody but herself she and michelle are poor excuses for mothers
truebitch

West Hamlin, WV

#3 Jan 20, 2010
hey you forgot stella an loud mouth tressa

Since: Jan 10

West Hamlin, WV

#4 Jan 20, 2010
chaquita wrote:
remember MICHELLE GILLMAN,BETH VANCE,SAMANTHA BROWNING,ELLIE ADKINS,ERICA DARNELL.Business women for less than a 50.00 damn you better jump on it guys but make sure u wear a rain coat u might get someting ajax can't scrub off.If you have oxy,roxys,loratabs,zanx,peroce t you can get u some ASS.BUT NASTY ASS LMFAO.LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!! CAN YOU SAY NASTY.Michelle and Ellie don't even take care of their kids to busy worrig about drugs.what kind of mother goes out of 2-mile flying like a bat out of hell with their 2 gurls in the front seat without a seatbelt Ellie because she is a worthless piece of shit that don't care about nobody but herself she and michelle are poor excuses for mothers
hey forgot stella an loud mouth tressa
how funny is this

Oakvale, WV

#5 Jan 20, 2010
truebitch wrote:
hey you forgot stella an loud mouth tressa
and u for got about u sorry ass
how funny is this

Oakvale, WV

#6 Jan 20, 2010
bitch2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey forgot stella an loud mouth tressa
and your sorry ass 2
you forgot

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 21, 2010
hey, You forgot Stella Lambert...she sucked a 73 year old man for 10 bucks....yuck
michelle

Lerona, WV

#8 Jan 26, 2010
well the trailer park in west hamlin that navon gore owns is nothing but trailer park tras and nasty skanky little who*** that worry about theor next fixed i for one don't live in taht trailer park and for two i wouldn't dispose my body like that selling my ass for pills and anybody that fu*** missy brickles and Tammy woods are desparte motherfu***** and heather slone vance dang that bitch is nasty who wouls wanna have sex withher i know this guy that had sex with her and he said her p**** stunk ewwwwwwwwwwww nasty,and Tammy woods choose a childmolester over her kids she's another nasty wh***,missy brickles looks like she has scabbys all over her legs that is another skanky bitch.and u know that if she wouldn't have watch her kids then she wouldn't be have a child gettin ready to have a baby at the age of 14 wow that is just ridicolous.but of cousre she never watched her kids that's why they know more than a child at their age
1 post removed
lol

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Jan 27, 2010
omg u people on here need"sto quick gossip about every body that lives there they are some good people that lives there
Lol

West Hamlin, WV

#11 Feb 9, 2010
Jerry,Jerry,Jerry,Jerry, lol
nastynasty

United States

#12 Feb 11, 2010
those girls really will. how pahetic.
pride and honor

AOL

#13 Feb 20, 2010
and let us not forget Sarah hindman, she w0uld sleep with a balck snake if she thought she could get high fron it.
2 posts removed
Jamie Bell

Hamlin, WV

#16 Feb 21, 2010
chaquita wrote:
what do you all think about those skanky wh**es Navon has living in her trailers like Michelle Gillman and Beth Vance they are some nasty wh**es they do business for money or pills.Hell when all the mexicans were living in Branchland in the old grade school Michelle,Beth,Samantha Browning,Ellie mae Adkins,and Erica Darnell were going over to the school and having sex with these guys for 20.00 to 60.00 just so they could buy their drugs.Bitches like that is what gives the good gurls bad names.SO GUYS IF U WANT YOUR D*** SUCKED OR SOME NASTY PIECE OF ASS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO JUST HOLLER AT THESE GIRLS.cause they are some nasty ass skanky tobit wh**es and is you got pills you'll damn sure get something.Samantha Browning will do u for 20.00 she lives in Hamlin behind the fire department.Hell Michelle and Ellie went to jail last year for prostitution so that tells you something.NASTY NASTY NASTY WHORES.Michelle and Beth live in Navon Gores Trailer park that is what u call trailer park trash
I don't know a few of these girls but I will agree with you on one. SAMANTHA BROWNING IS A SKANK< NASTY WHORE<DISGUISTING<DEGRAD ING<WASTE OF OXYGEN< AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS I SAID SO>>I WAS GONNA WHIP HER ASS AGAIN BUT I AM AFRAID OF WHAT I MIGHT CATCH>>SEE THIS SAMANTHA>>JAMIE BELL SAYS YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT SCUM ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SEWER POND>>SKANKED OUT MISERABLE PIECE OF SHIT WHO CANNOT TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD<<<YOURE NASTY ASS SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT BRINGING SOME DISEASE HOME TO YOR KID WHEN YOU ARE OUT SLEEPING WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE FOR PILLS>>>YOU ARE PATHETIC!!!
haha

West Hamlin, WV

#17 Mar 1, 2010
Wooo! I am betting on Jamie!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 3, 2010
If they raided that place they would have one hell of a bust! All that place is, is a big drug store. Hell, they hardly even have to know you and they sell em. Pathetic!
sue hamlin

Rupert, WV

#19 Mar 3, 2010
does anybody no why cristeen terry got arested monday night?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 3, 2010
lol dope ......duh duh duh
Beth Vance

West Hamlin, WV

#21 Mar 5, 2010
to who ever put my name one here can meet me on the yellow line cause i don't sell my ass. an ya i do drugs but what the f*** is it to u people. an i didn't do to the mexicans i went to my brothers house. Doug before he died he lived right across from them. You bunch of fuckin dum*****.
Beth Vance

West Hamlin, WV

#22 Mar 5, 2010
to let everyone one no i don't sell my body. But if i slept with your man sorry but he didn't pay me to do it. an when people seen me in branchland i was at my brother Doug's house. An ya i do drugs but whats it any of your business what i do. If you'll don't like o well. Then stay out of me business. It don't matter who that i sleep with. An you'll must naot be doing something right if your guys are paying people to sleep with them. If you have a damn problem with me lets take it to the yellow line.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23 Mar 5, 2010
Beth Vance wrote:
to let everyone one no i don't sell my body. But if i slept with your man sorry but he didn't pay me to do it. an when people seen me in branchland i was at my brother Doug's house. An ya i do drugs but whats it any of your business what i do. If you'll don't like o well. Then stay out of me business. It don't matter who that i sleep with. An you'll must naot be doing something right if your guys are paying people to sleep with them. If you have a damn problem with me lets take it to the yellow line.
Hahaha! Your nasty......and you just admitted ur a drug head and a sl*t. LoL....God, what an idiot! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branchland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ally Rider (Jun '13) 8 hr Boots 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
Jeremy beckelheimer 9 hr Celticbeauty 2
News Man Found Dead In Wayne County (Mar '14) 12 hr Texas 16
Bp in barboursville 12 hr Jules 12
Midland Basketball 14 hr Truth 10
Who's side of the law is trooper fox on? 14 hr Lets go over some... 1

Branchland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branchland Mortgages