Next Last
any info

Rupert, WV

#1 Aug 17, 2011
????????anyone know any thing?
YEP

Rock, WV

#2 Aug 17, 2011
He stole Smokey Hagers truck then went to speedway and stole over $72 in gas and I was also told but not sure so take it with a grain of salt no pun intended he is or was on bath salts and attempted murder is what they are saying flippin out on the bath salts
any info

Rupert, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2011
YEP wrote:
He stole Smokey Hagers truck then went to speedway and stole over $72 in gas and I was also told but not sure so take it with a grain of salt no pun intended he is or was on bath salts and attempted murder is what they are saying flippin out on the bath salts
attempted murder? who? i heard he is in jail now too for b and e one of my friends was dating him i was just wanting to know a little more about him but omg
Anonymous

Branchland, WV

#4 Aug 17, 2011
any info wrote:
<quoted text>
attempted murder? who? i heard he is in jail now too for b and e one of my friends was dating him i was just wanting to know a little more about him but omg
i truly feel sorry 4 your freind i know josh he is a low life peice of shit. i guess thats why u never see her with him but she better keep both eyes on him,i'd love 2 jump his bones ive heard BIG things about him"Yummy"
one of the gfs

Rupert, WV

#5 Aug 17, 2011
little bit of me wrote:
<quoted text> i truly feel sorry 4 your freind i know josh he is a low life peice of shit. i guess thats why u never see her with him but she better keep both eyes on him,i'd love 2 jump his bones ive heard BIG things about him"Yummy"
if hes such a piece of shit then why you wanna screw him? and you heard right lmao
Bridget

Piqua, OH

#6 Aug 17, 2011
I don't even knwo why im writting on here. Just wanna say ur awesome/ and this is ja's geeker. im stoned k bye
haaahaaa

West Hamlin, WV

#7 Aug 17, 2011
little bit of me wrote:
<quoted text> i truly feel sorry 4 your freind i know josh he is a low life peice of shit. i guess thats why u never see her with him but she better keep both eyes on him,i'd love 2 jump his bones ive heard BIG things about him"Yummy"
jump his bones is bout all you will do-have you seen him-nothin but a dope head rack of bones carrying stds. damn, you must be on something too to think that is good looking. seen him walking beside rt 10 in shorts and i wanted to throw up.
jdsgeeker

Smoot, WV

#8 Aug 18, 2011
josh is a very good person its pretty crappy you gonna talk shit about him on here go say it to his face his very handsome face i must add i love that man and so does anyone else who takes the time to get to know him so stop making trouble for him haters
bridget

Piqua, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2011
heyy how about we all say f*ck this drama and lets all just doo a good shoot and hit the woodss. kk ill go first..........byee..........
statecop

Grafton, OH

#10 Aug 18, 2011
On top of stealing smoky hagers truck and getting busted at speedway putting gas in it. He cleaned out Smokey's nephews car and also stole one of his own dads welding trucks. There are also four other robberies up four mile they are putting on him. They found Smokey's truck in Logan getting ready to be taken apart.
fudgepacker

Webster Springs, WV

#11 Aug 18, 2011
jds geeker = brenda i seen it on you
yep

West Hamlin, WV

#12 Aug 18, 2011
fudgepacker wrote:
jds geeker = brenda i seen it on you
yep, pretty stupid if ya ask me. these girls ain't got a chance in hell if they think this is the good life. they need to go and be with thier kids and get off the drugs and the std poles. drugs n f**k buddies, some kind of life/example to set for the kids. get a damn job n be something.
brenda bledsoe

Smoot, WV

#13 Aug 18, 2011
yea you caught me lmao so what of it and if josh done all these things then why ain't he in prison? riddle me that douches so who the hell are you FUDGEPACKER? I must know you if you saw my tat what do you have against josh? and why are you all trying to say he done all these things i don't believe he done any of that crap i wanna see some proof and i know there is not a state boy on here gossiping so nice try you guys need to leave josh alone pick on someone else like the person whom really done these things
YEP

Rupert, WV

#14 Aug 19, 2011
Look if ya want proof then go to speedway and ask to see the tape it is all on tape and also go talk to Travis and the other witness that saw him still a childs dog and take it to WH and get rid of it for his fix thank god 911 dispatch called them late that night found the dog where they were told he took it and brought it home to those babies people I know Josh I knew him before he got all messed up yes he was a good guy but the drugs have took over his mind and body the best thing for this boy yes I say boy because he needs to grow up is JAIL he is going to rob the wrong one and the next topic will be him dead because everyone is tired of all the druggies and theifs around we work hard for what we have and want to keep it
heather cremeans

Oakvale, WV

#15 Aug 19, 2011
I'm Josh's fiance',I'm the one whom he lives with,and the one tattooed on him...josh has done wrong in the past but everyone has a past he's home with me every day and night now...trying to get our lives together and the drama out of it...both me and my daughter love him dearly....i just wish people would leave us alone and stop with this crazy crap.
really

West Hamlin, WV

#16 Aug 19, 2011
brenda bledsoe wrote:
yea you caught me lmao so what of it and if josh done all these things then why ain't he in prison? riddle me that douches so who the hell are you FUDGEPACKER? I must know you if you saw my tat what do you have against josh? and why are you all trying to say he done all these things i don't believe he done any of that crap i wanna see some proof and i know there is not a state boy on here gossiping so nice try you guys need to leave josh alone pick
on someone else like the person whom really done these things
just cause you like him,don't mean you should sit here and defend him just makin a fool of yourself. and yes, he is sweet as hell when i have talked to him, but it does not make up for all the wrong he is doing. he does not care about his life-his children or you. he is live fast die fast. you are really looking bad now. you should be ashamed as a mother.
omg

Branchland, WV

#17 Aug 19, 2011
Heard he stole some stuff on 4 mile then took off...??
1 post removed
lordhelppeople

West Hamlin, WV

#19 Aug 20, 2011
i wouldn't defend that piece of shit. then again, ya most not have room to talk if you're with him. good luck on that.
KNOW THEM

Charleston, WV

#20 Aug 20, 2011
why wasnt he with you last night heather ha ha
Dale Murphy II

Princeton, WV

#21 Aug 20, 2011
herd josh and john mcneely got caught making meth on sand gap

wonder how he is liking prison
check out the wrj website 75000 bail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branchland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midland Softball 5 hr X Fan 7
CMHS girls basketball (Feb '14) 6 hr Next year policy 54
Steak and shake (Oct '14) 10 hr customer 15
Melissa and Debbie Woodall (Jan '13) 11 hr Melissa back in j... 58
fat pattys barboursville 19 hr personally 28
lady g's 20 hr I know 43
Chase is Closing the Drive Throughs 20 hr Chase grl 10
More from around the web

Branchland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE