First Prev
of 2
Next Last
confused

Toledo, OH

#1 Jun 23, 2011
I went with one of my friends to other day to visit their deceased relative and I seen this grave that said "beverly stanford here lies a forgotten mother. Remember what goes around comes around" I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this. Im curious!
WOW

Opelousas, LA

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Where was this grave? How sad!
smilezzz

Jennings, LA

#3 Jun 24, 2011
i saw it too but dont know wat it about..
me

Detroit, MI

#4 Jun 24, 2011
She is a crazy woman!!!! She's not even dead yet and she had that put on her head stone!!
confused

United States

#5 Jun 24, 2011
It looks already sealed
really confused

New Orleans, LA

#6 Jun 24, 2011
confused wrote:
It looks already sealed
which cemetery is this grave in?
grave

Opelousas, LA

#7 Jun 24, 2011
Its by Ardoins funeral home, and no she didn't die, i know the woman but i don't know the story behind it!
Confused

Opelousas, LA

#8 Jun 27, 2011
ok this has peaked my interest. Who is this woman, and who are her kids?
hub city hammer

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Jun 27, 2011
Confused wrote:
ok this has peaked my interest. Who is this woman, and who are her kids?
it obvious means her kids don't give a shit bout her. And wen she dies she wang's them to have burden guilt every time they go to her grave.. And way goes around comes around., is obviously a comment to make them think that their kids can lead the same example
A_fuse

Houma, LA

#10 Jun 27, 2011
dysfunctional
Confused

Opelousas, LA

#11 Jun 27, 2011
I think I got the fact that the kids don't give a shit, but I am born and raise in Eunice and I have never heard anything about this. The only Stanford's that I know is Ben.. the hairdresser and Daniel the lawyer.. Don't really think it is either one of these families.
Well Welll

Eunice, LA

#12 Jun 28, 2011
i seen it also is in the back of the graveyard by the dumpster its the one on the side of ardoins dont know the story behind it but its there and i never understood y it didnt have a year of birth or death
lol

Detroit, MI

#13 Jun 28, 2011
Well Welll wrote:
i seen it also is in the back of the graveyard by the dumpster its the one on the side of ardoins dont know the story behind it but its there and i never understood y it didnt have a year of birth or death
well it scares me
get real

New Orleans, LA

#15 Jun 30, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
well it scares me
scares you???? LMAO
get real

New Orleans, LA

#16 Jul 1, 2011
hub city hammer wrote:
<quoted text>it obvious means her kids don't give a shit bout her. And wen she dies she wang's them to have burden guilt every time they go to her grave.. And way goes around comes around., is obviously a comment to make them think that their kids can lead the same example
what difference does it make what she puts on her grave?.....if her kids don't give a shit about her now, do you think they are even go to the grave to see that? what a waste of time and money for BS....you can't make a child care about a parent, and maybe that child had a very good reason for not caring..... If you have to stoop to putting that on your grave, you must live one miserable life
how sad

Jennings, LA

#17 Jul 2, 2011
so sad

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#18 Jul 3, 2011
wow
euince

Breaux Bridge, LA

#21 Aug 13, 2011
get real wrote:
<quoted text>what difference does it make what she puts on her grave?.....if her kids don't give a shit about her now, do you think they are even go to the grave to see that? what a waste of time and money for BS....you can't make a child care about a parent, and maybe that child had a very good reason for not caring..... If you have to stoop to putting that on your grave, you must live one miserable life
She just put all that bs on there and never will be buried there anyway!
Joe

Lenoir City, TN

#22 Aug 13, 2011
wow
Marian

Westlake, LA

#23 Mar 13, 2012
confused wrote:
I went with one of my friends to other day to visit their deceased relative and I seen this grave that said "beverly stanford here lies a forgotten mother. Remember what goes around comes around" I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this. Im curious!
sad...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thibodeax bro sis meth duo 4 hr Devin 4
Anyone know kerry miller 4 hr Eunice Resident 6
Raffle for rusty carrier (Jun '16) 10 hr Agravated123 21
New ULL Athletic Director snubs Iota 22 hr Mic alphonse 4
Heather Thibodeaux (Apr '09) Thu hmmmm 111
Watch your back Thu Knowit 1
what's the scoop between double action and Alli... Mar 22 Eunicegal 3

Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Branch Mortgages